Yellow Vests UK Version

Irwin99

I thought the Yellow vest protests in France were against a green tax that yet again hit the country's poorest? This looks more EDL crap.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I heard murmurs of a movement being organised in Belfast a couple weeks back. I can only assume it never happened.

Those folks in that video look like a bunch of twats though.

rednotled

No Pogue - no way.

All I see are thick twats who've fecked up their existence on this planet by repeatedly making piss poor life decisions and are now so fecking angry at the mess they've made of their lives, they are left with no option but to cause as much pain for every other fecker who isn't them.

They spend their spare time, vomiting vicious, spiteful xenophobic bullshit with their gang of like minded morons, under the banner of a protest vote they have no identity with.

I mean what does a racist scumbag really care for law? Take back sovereignty...? Give me a fecking break, you can't even spell it.

The only time they should be filmed is when they go home to their pointless, dreary, depressing lives to get interviewed by Louis Theroux.
Some might find sympathy for their plight.

Not me though.
fecking waste of time and space the lot of them.

Brexit makes me want to cry.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No Pogue - no way.

All I see are thick twats who've fecked up their existence on this planet by repeatedly making piss poor life decisions and are now so fecking angry at the mess they've made of their lives, they are left with no option but to cause as much pain for every other fecker who isn't them.

They spend their spare time, vomiting vicious, spiteful xenophobic bullshit with their gang of like minded morons, under the banner of a protest vote they have no identity with.

I mean what does a racist scumbag really care for law? Take back sovereignty...? Give me a fecking break, you can't even spell it.

The only time they should be filmed is when they go home to their pointless, dreary, depressing lives to get interviewed by Louis Theroux.

Not me though.

First post nails it...

Kag

People that stand in front of public vehicles as protest should be consequently run over as a punishment for their stupidity.

You’re not tank man. You’re just a twat.

Oo0AahCantona

No Pogue - no way.

Not me though.

Good post.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
EDL cnuts in Britain trying to appear edgy. Should hopefully go away soon.

RedTiger

Half mast
No Pogue - no way.

Not me though.

That's an on the nose assessment. Don't think you need to add any more.

Oldyella

Looking at a few different tweets, they were practically begging to get into something with the place, right in their faces shouting abuse. All want that Yaxley-Lennon money.

Won't ever take off here though, very different countries even if they were trying to protest a similar cause.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Disgruntled with their own lives and wanting to release their pent up angst, they see the yellow vests in France as something they can latch on to because the can get hold of yellow vests and they like that it’s become a rebel’s uniform. Gives them an opportunity to release this angst. Be surprised if it caught on. Most haven’t got the appetite for it.

Steven Seagull

No Pogue - no way.

Not me though.

Blaming the poor for their own decisions. Typical right winger

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
PayPal patriots. Its all about the money.

I don't think it will take off in the UK like France. Some what ironic that these Brextreemists are copying a foreign movement.

The Police need to get some blue hi-vis

Abizzz

Blaming the poor for their own decisions. Typical right winger
There's plenty of non xenophobe, non vile poor people. People using their social status as an excuse to be nasty pisses me off to no end.

Irrational.

No Pogue - no way.

Not me though.

Absolutely spot on.

The voice of stupidity in the world is growing at an alarming rate. Anti-establishment, xenophobic, intolerant racist cnuts who think life is a football match, because of the hooligans they are. "We won, get over it" - as if it's that simple. They get their news and knowledge from unsubstantiated hate spreading chain-mail and most of them are jobless bums thick as pig-shit and think they know how to fix the world, not realising that they're exactly what's wrong with it.

Ducklegs

Absolutely spot on.

The voice of stupidity in the world is growing at an alarming rate. Anti-establishment, xenophobic, intolerant racist cnuts who think life is a football match, because of the hooligans they are. "We won, get over it" - as if it's that simple. They get their news and knowledge from unsubstantiated hate spreading chain-mail and most of them are jobless bums thick as pig-shit and think they know how to fix the world, not realising that they're exactly what's wrong with it.
While agree I with this, what about the thick as pig shit jobless bums sat on the internet arguing the opposite point, are they not as bad?

Supporters on both sides of the political spectrum need to understand that the idealistic versions of what they believe in are unworkable unrealistic bullshit and forge a path through the middle ground.

One way to do this is to not dismiss someone else world view as those of a "thick as pig shit jobless bum" and try and understand why it is they are actually there.

It could very well be that they are uninformed and not in full knowledge of the facts, if thats the case whos fault is that large parts of the populace on both sides of the political spectrum dont have a fecking clue what they talking about?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
While agree with this, what about the thick as pig shit jobless bums sat on the internet arguing the opposite point, are they not as bad?
There won’t be many “thick as shit” people arguing the other point. In general low intelligence will correlate with the xenophobic racist views that will accompany movements like this.

Ducklegs

There won’t be many “thick as shit” people arguing the other point. In general low intelligence will correlate with the xenophobic racist views that will accompany movements like this.
I would suggest otherwise, the evidence is literally a few clicks away.

When you have high profile people in the media for instance claiming that eastern europeans dont undercut the minimum wage and dont take jobs from these "low intelligence jobless bums" when the evidence is there for all to see that there is a massive black market of Eastern europeans working cash in hand below the minimum wage on the land, in car washes, in restaurants, packing factories etc etc shows that they are either not the brightest bunch or just willfully misrepresenting the facts.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

When you have high profile people in the media for instance claiming that eastern europeans dont undercut the minimum wage and dont take jobs from these "low intelligence jobless bums" when the evidence is there for all to see that there is a massive black market of Eastern europeans working cash in hand below the minimum wage on the land, in car washes, in restaurants, packing factories etc etc shows that they are either not the brightest bunch or just willfully misrepresenting the facts.
Genuine question is that only eastern europeans, no british have done the same before or are doing the same thing today?

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff

Aren't these the jobs Brits don't want?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Genuine question is that only eastern europeans, no british have done the same before or are doing the same thing today?
Exactly. This is about a need for regulation to prevent worker exploitation, not uncontrolled immigration. Ironically, EU labour laws could be used to prosecute the employers who are doing the exploitation. Until March 29th anyway.

JPRouve

Scout
Exactly. This is about a need for regulation to prevent worker exploitation, not uncontrolled immigration. Ironically, EU labour laws could be used to prosecute the employers who are doing the exploitation. Until March 29th anyway.
Pretty much, it's the same narrative used in the US. Blame the guy that needs to work even without protection, not the employer that exploits the situation and could be easily controlled because he has legal and administrative obligations too. I'm pretty sure that they don't need EU laws to prosecute them, these employers use black market because it allows them to not pay taxes and insurances, on top of dictating wages because they know that the workers need the jobs badly.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Brexit stuff aside it’s interesting how they also seem to swallow any old conspiracy theory going round. They’re as gullible as feck. Internet damaged brains.

This is what gets me with Brexit. They mention things like corrupt corporations, wage inequality and other left wing considerations while being very pro Brexit. Yet, whenever I see Brexit mentioned in social media remain voters are labelled as lefties. Doesn't compute.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
This is what gets me with Brexit. They mention things like corrupt corporations, wage inequality and other left wing considerations while being very pro Brexit. Yet, whenever I see Brexit mentioned in social media remain voters are labelled as lefties. Doesn't compute.
Aye it’s weird. Although it’s the same with Trump. Right and left wing extremists currently have a lot in common. They’re all angry with the status quo and the major political parties.

The only difference is who they primarily blame (immigrants/nanny state vs capitalism/big business) for life getting a bit shit.

Last edited:

Phil Jones Face

Least of what’s wrong with that, but...

What does “Justice for our boys” mean?
There was a tragic incident at the start of last year year where 3 young boys were mown down by an Asian man who was high on drugs and well over the drink limit. The family and their supporters (now prominent yellow vest marchers) claimed he was Muslim (he wasn't, he's Hindu) and that it was a planned terrorist attack. They asked that he be tried for murder, he was found guilty of manslaughter. They now insist it's a police coverup and campaign about it on their yellow vest marches.

JPRouve

Scout
It's perplexing how their list of problems are always crazy. Chemtrails.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
A yellow vest 'movement' has sprung up down our way.

About 30 of them decided the best way to stand up to the man was to block traffic at the busiest junction in the town for half an hour a few Saturdays ago.

The usual 'never worked a day in our lives' sort, whose list of demands basically extends to wanting a load of stuff for free, politicians to work for minimum wage and legalised cannabis.

Passed them again yesterday and there was about 8 of them (but there was a big horse racing meet yesterday so the bookies were packed).

JPRouve

Scout
Is the conspiracy theory nonsense unique to the Uk version of the gilets jaunes?
They have no common sense but conspiracies aren't really part of it. Though we do have the same type of people, during the last presidential elections we had two conspirationist in Cheminade and Asselineau.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I'd love to have been in one of the preliminary meetings when they were drawing up their anti-eveything manifesto.
"What's next on the list? "
"Self service checkouts!...small Mars Bars!...the Jill Dando conspiracy!...Winter!"

Basically the 'little things that annoy you' thread but hosted in someone's garage.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
Aye it’s weird. Although it’s the same with Trump. Right and left wing extremists currently have a lot in common. They’re all angry with the status quo and the major political parties.

The only difference is who they primarily blame (immigrants/nanny state vs capitalism/big business) for life getting a bit shit.
:rolleyes:

Life is a bit more than just shit, pog.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
It's relative... and possibly set to get a whole lot worse.
David Camron was the first prime minister were life expectancy actually went backwards, life literally can't get any worse for a huge portion of the country. Now does voting Brexit or blaming immigrants make life better, of course not but this is Britian, a former imperialist/colonial power which not to long ago destroyed it's only chance of radical positive change - the workers movement. So what do people expect to happened when shit hits the fan.

And if your answers to the problems we are facing is to say well life isn't all that bad and thing could certainly get worse then your about as useful as the chemtrails guy.