Yokohama F·Marinos v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Like the fact Zaha and Janzuaj are exciting to watch, you're always expecting something when they've got the ball even if it doesn't always come off.

Brightonian

Difficult half, you have to say Yokohama have been superb. Incredibly high work-rate, and very crisp, inventive passing. That said, we've stepped up and look back in control again.

No one player has been especially bad, we've just been a bit flustered and sloppy all over. Anderson's been a bit of a liability in midfield, Lingard and Januzaj aren't quite on the same wavelength the way they usually are, and I've been quite disappointed with RVP.

But like I say, still a decent performance against excellent opponents who are already 17 games into their season, and very sharp indeed.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
The rivers have dried up for me. Anyone got an audio link as I am busy doing some work.

Godfather

Quite difficult match overall. They are fighting very hard and a few of us don't look fully fit as of yet. Good for us though, that's a good preperation game

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Only saw the last 15 minutes, Zaha has looked great but Januzaj has been off. None of his passes working out but he's still working hard and not afraid to get on the ball.

Platato

Psst!
Godfather overreacts from time to time. He will come around. good sport

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Missed the first bit of the HT analysis. Did they show who made that dodgy pass back to defence for Yokohama's goal?

Brightonian

Going a bit overboard on the Januzaj stuff. Plenty of his passing has come off. He gets the assist for the OG, for starters, with a perfect ball aiming to taking advantage of that weakness in the air which the keeper had revealed.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
They're much fitter then us which is understandable given they're in the middle of their season and were just 2 games into our pre season.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Difficult half, you have to say Yokohama blah blah blah. Incredibly high blah blah blah, inventive blah. That said, we've blah blah and look back in blah again.

No one player has been blah blah blah we've just been a bit blah and blah blah blah. Anderson's been a bit of a blah blah, Lingard and Januzaj aren't quite on the blah blah blah the way they usually are, and I've been blah blah blah with RVP.

But like I say, blah blah blah blah blah indeed.

Platato

Psst!
It's good the young ones are getting this experience. It's part of the challenge. Your opponent wont always make it comfortable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.