Yokohama F·Marinos v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather

Going a bit overboard on the Januzaj stuff. Plenty of his passing has come off. He gets the assist for the OG, for starters, with a perfect ball aiming to taking advantage of that weakness in the air which the keeper had revealed.

Nightmare might have been harsh, although I said A BIT after he played 2 or 3 misplaced passes in a row. But I agree he had his good moments as well. And he got involved in the game which is good to see. Jesse went a bit invisible after his goal

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm a big fan of his but in all honesty he was poor in that half.
Yup. I think he will become a great player but everyone has off days, especially young players. He'll have plenty more of these type of games in the next few years but the important thing is he doesn't get too discouraged and keeps going.

Brightonian

Nightmare might have been harsh, although I said A BIT after he played 2 or 3 misplaced passes in a row. But I agree he had his good moments as well. And he got involved in the game which is good to see. Jesse went a bit invisible after his goal
Fair enough. For some reason he and Jesse aren't quite on the same wavelength today, which is very unusual. I think that's what's hurting them more than actual individual problems.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
They're much fitter then us which is understandable given they're in the middle of their season and were just 2 games into our pre season.

They are also Japanese, who are notorious for being extremely fit. I mean their life expectancy is like 83/84/85. That left back who the commentators keep stressing that he's 39 - is basically in his early 30's.

Godfather

Fair enough. For some reason he and Jesse aren't quite on the same wavelength today, which is very unusual. I think that's what's hurting them more than actual individual problems.

Well they are still young and all and those japanese are taking this very seriously. Rushing and pressing us. Good to see as they keep our guys on their toes. Anderson looks unfit I thought. He didnt play badly or so but he really looks to have a bit too much weight on his ribs....again

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Well we saw more Lindegaard in that first half than De Gea really. Another goal should kill it.

Brightonian

Well they are still young and all and those japanese are taking this very seriously. Rushing and pressing us. Good to see as they keep our guys on their toes. Anderson looks unfit I thought. He didnt play badly or so but he really looks to have a bit too much weight on his ribs....again
It'll do wonders for their development to have come through a fierce challenge like that and managed to end up on top.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm not watching the game, but the reactions on here seem a bit overboard. It's only pre-season ffs.

Brightonian

Fair enough to bring RVP off, he's been fairly poor and isn't putting in the sort of work rate that we need to keep Yokohama as on their toes as they're keeping us.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Probably from all the ribs he's been scoffing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.