Yokohama F·Marinos v Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
There isnt a chance I could do that in work. I'm relying on twitter, sky sports match ticker and this thread.
I can probably get away with doing that, given I'm on my lunch break but considering it's illegal to stream I don't think I should be doing that at work.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I can probably get away with doing that, given I'm on my lunch break but considering it's illegal to stream I don't think I should be doing that at work.
I was planning to do it on my phone, as I've free internet - 15gb with 3. How much data would I waste on 15 mins?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
For this moment, how I wish Kagawa was as cocky as Bolt. Imagine the "eyebrow strokes", "picking the hair", "boxing sparring by himself to get in the zone" etc.

:lol:

That'sHernandez

From what I've seen, Zaha is actually looking the real deal as opposed to an overrated pace-merchant like Walcott and The Ox.

He preformed when the pressure was on in the play-offs and is doing well here for us.

Nogbadthebad

From what I've seen, Zaha is actually looking the real deal as opposed to an overrated pace-merchant like Walcott and The Ox.

He preformed when the pressure was on in the play-offs and is doing well here for us.

He still needs a bit of coaching with his final ball at times, but he does show more footballing nouse than walcott for sure, I think oxtail chamberpot is as good and well above walcott in footballing terms, but his problem is since the england call up he thinks hes made it, and its hurting his performances.

Brightonian

This direction isn't even funny any more, it's just tiresome. Missing loads of the actual football to watch Shinji standing with hands on hips.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
ok, sub kagawa off. that way we can actually watch the game instead of him just running around

prateik

All this attention.. Cleverley must be wishing he was Japanese.

binary bot
The combination of this director and Paddy Crerand is mind-numbing

That'sHernandez

"Ashley Young takes down a high ball and, in full knowledge that his shot will be charged down, shoots anyway. It's charged down."

Young, classic. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.