Zidane watch

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

"Zidane’s return to be announced today, will take team training tomorrow."

If Bale wasn’t already fecked he definitely is now.

If he wins the champions league again this year, then he really is something special.

This will truly test his managerial capabilities. Let's see him rebuild that squad.

He must’ve gotten some serious guarantees from Perez regarding the future rebuild of the team. Interesting.

Hopefully raids the PL. Hazard and Salah for starters.

And Kane and Eriksen.

All kidding aside, I can see them going for 2 of the above 4. Probably Hazard and Eriksen, easiest to get with their contract situations. They probably need Kane more though.

Great to hear Maureen still without a job. He can spend all those millions he got for forcing clubs into sacking him. Hope none of the Italian clubs are stupid enough to appoint him.

Guess Jose is going to Inter.

Hazard to Madrid looking more likely than ever then.

Bale is surely out, maybe to Chelsea and hazard to Madrid

Hopefully raids the PL. Hazard and Salah for starters.

And Kane and Eriksen.

All kidding aside, I can see them going for 2 of the above 4. Probably Hazard and Eriksen, easiest to get with their contract situations. They probably need Kane more though.

Before gloating about rivals losing their players, you guys do realize that Zidane is French and he wanted Pogba when we bought him, only for Perez to block the transfer?

Raiola or Pogba's brother (don't remember who) also recently said Pogba would leave United only for Real or Barca, if I am correct.

We are at threat the most with this appointment. Mourinho wouldn't touch Pogba with a 10 foot pole now atleast.

I admire his loyalty, but I don't think he's making a good decission.

He proved me wrong once already, so maybe he just does it again.

Florentino has accepted everything Zidane asked for, which is not little. There will be a revolution, little by little, with a few surprises

Before gloating about rivals losing their players, you guys do realize that Zidane is French and he wanted Pogba when we bought him, only for Perez to block the transfer?

Raiola or Pogba's brother (don't remember who) also recently said Pogba would leave United only for Real or Barca, if I am correct.

We are at threat the most with this appointment. Mourinho wouldn't touch Pogba with a 10 foot pole now atleast.
Same thought crossed my mind. Real are probably the only club who can turn our players' heads and while I'm not saying Pogba or Martial or anyone will all of a sudden want to go to Madrid, the fact that Zidane's got the job rather than Jose certainly does increase that possibility.

Same thought crossed my mind. Real are probably the only club who can turn our players' heads and while I'm not saying Pogba or Martial or anyone will all of a sudden want to go to Madrid, the fact that Zidane's got the job rather than Jose certainly does increase that possibility.
To be honest, both to me blow too hot and cold for Madrid. Think they will want Hazard, but really need a goalscorer. They need to replace the Ronaldo goals. Now if they had gone for Poch they might have been in with a shout for Kane.