Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can't of been the only one who was worried when he started limping, looked all the world like a dead leg

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Not a bad half. Won some headers, kept the ball, distributed well in attack. He's got the presence to occupy half of their defense and never let them feel comfortable.

DatGuyRich

Ruins 90% of our attacks. Way too slow, you hoof the ball up to him and within a 30 seconds its lost.

We sign a dynamic forward and watch our attack flourish.

AndyJ1985

He's fecking garbage half the time. Sorry, he just is. The spearhead of our attack needs something different.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
One of, if not his worst performance for us. Ruined our attack time and time again.

Zoo

Started badly but then grew into the first half. Reverted back to bad in the second half.

manunajted

So many posters here who knows absolutely nothing about football. He was one of the better players today, get a grip ffs.

Man-United

So many posters here who knows absolutely nothing about football. He was one of the better players today, get a grip ffs.
This.

And when even All 3 United says it, then it's true. But the posts started to come after Anderlecht had scored :lol: If Pogba didn't miss the sitter Zlatan would have been fantastic the same people would have said.

Irrational.

To be fair to him he was feeding off scraps tonight, but when he did get the ball he was very poor. Anderlecht handled him comfortably tonight.

He's a good leader for us, but he is completely and utterly nullified by the high press - exactly what Anderlecht did. He just doesn't have the legs and gets easily crowded out.

We need more up front than just a finisher - I would be very concerned if he is still our first choice striker next season.

Eddy_JukeZ

Thought he was good to be honest.

Played a part in all our dangerous attacks. If Pogba scores that chance, would be a different assessment of his performance imo.

NinjaFletch

I have absolutely no idea what game I watched compared to some of you, but apparently it was a different game entirely as I thought he was great in a game where his service was abysmal.

Man-United

I have absolutely no idea what game I watched compared to some of you, but apparently it was a different game entirely as I thought he was great in a game where his service was abysmal.
The hate started the same second Anderlecht scored, just a minute earlier he had a pass to Pogba who missed a sitter. 2-0 there and all the posts would say how great he was.

manunajted

This.

And when even All 3 United says it, then it's true. But the posts started to come after Anderlecht had scored :lol: If Pogba didn't miss the sitter Zlatan would have been fantastic the same people would have said.
It's insane, I don't know if I should laugh or cry - if you have been watching football for some time or if you have played yourself for a couple of years, you should definitely be able to give an accurate assessment of a performance.

PoTMS

Worst performer on the pitch tonight. One key pass aside, nearly everything he did fecked up our attack. The best impression of Rooney yet. Anyone who says otherwise should actually get their eyes checked.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Zlatan takes massive amounts of responsibility for that second half, dog shit holding the ball up and bringing others into the game until it went 1-1 and only then he started to try and create a second for us

El Jefe

The gift and the curse.

Makes things happen but the amount of times promising attacks break down with his carelessness is criminal.

Eddy_JukeZ

Zlatan takes massive amounts of responsibility for that second half, dog shit holding the ball up and bringing others into the game until it went 1-1 and only then he started to try and create a second for us
He literally put the ball on a platter for Pogba right before their equalizer :confused:

Eddy_JukeZ

I feel the same way. I don't know what more people want of Ibra.

This thread is the oddest I can remember on the cafe.

Djemba-Djemba

I thought he was fecking rubbish tonight. Even by his standards he was static and he was so careless with the ball.

Really frustrating performance.

manunajted

Jesus Christ. Anyone who thinks he was even decent tonight has not got an absolute iota. He was atrocious and any other player would be getting torn to shreds on this forum.
Worst performer on the pitch tonight. One key pass aside, nearly everything he did fecked up our attack. The best impression of Rooney yet. Anyone who says otherwise should actually get their eyes checked.
These guys :lol:

Probably voting Martial as MOTM as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why did he just turn into a statue second half? He misplaces balls as he isn't sharp enough. He's just stood upright like a big pudding.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Needs to stay upfront. He's too slow and nowhere near as good as he thinks on the ball to drop deep and start pinging it around.

worldinmotion66

The gift and the curse.

Makes things happen but the amount of times promising attacks break down with his carelessness is criminal.
I'd agree with this. He did well in the air but his touch and sloppy passing was inexcusable for a player of his ability. When he gets it right he really makes things happen, but it's so frustrating when he slows us down.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Why on earth is he still taking our free kicks? Mourinho deserves criticism for that, there is absolutely no reason for Ibrahimovic to ever try any free kick again. Clearly the example of star acting to be more important than the team, and manager allowing him.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What game are you watching?
I thought he offered a great outball for our defenders/Romero to go long to. But other than that, I thought he was lackluster. Gave the ball away a lot, very sloppily. What do you think?

DarkXaero

Not an overall good performance from him tonight but as usual, people are once again going over the top here with their criticism. Rashford miscontrolled the ball every time he got in behind their defense, yet I see people praising his performance because of the effort and energy. Ibra had some bad giveaways tonight but as usual, even on a bad day, he makes valuable contributions to our attack. That second half cutback ball from Zlatan, our team movement in the box is so static that no one bothered anticipating an obvious cutback. That's not Ibra's fault. Pogba predictably missing a good goalscoring chance from a really good Ibra pass is also not Ibra's fault. Martial losing possession almost every time is also not Ibra's fault. Mkhi being subpar aside from his goal and Lingard not offering much is also not Ibra's fault. Point is that our attack as a whole is just so subpar & static, and even on his worst days, Ibra's the one making the most positive contributions to our attack. Yet I always see Ibra being singled out here when we inevitably get a draw. Ibra is always going to have some bad moments in a match but you learn to accept that because you know that he's also our only hope of getting a positive result from a match.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Jose needs to realise you can sub him out. We could've used a pacy striker in the last 20 minutes today, especially when he'd brought Fellaini on to close out the game. Why play a striker with no pace when you're dropping deep and can play counter attacks? He wasted so many opportunities for a quick attack today.

DarkXaero

Jose needs to realise you can sub him out. We could've used a pacy striker in the last 20 minutes today, especially when he'd brought Fellaini on to close out the game. Why play a striker with no pace when you're dropping deep and can play counter attacks? He wasted so many opportunities for a quick attack today.
Rashford made a lot of runs through the center in tonight's match, especially in the first half. But his pace doesn't mean much when he doesn't have the ability to control those passes and the strength to hold off defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.