6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Needham

We missed his 19 attempts on goal and then still getting the draw today.

Walters_19_MuFc

You're always going to miss your top goalscorer, but we've had plenty of games like today, where we've ended up drawing with Ibra in the team.

Obviously because he starts most games when fit, and gets a lot of opportunities, he's going to score.

Walters_19_MuFc

Rather that than watching us create feck all for 90 mins.
I wouldn't, because then you feel more pissed off. I know I do anyway.

I mean, knowing that you've done everything you can and still get a draw is worse than not creating many chances and getting a draw.

We probably didn't deserve to win today, whereas previous games we have.

Godfather

I wouldn't, because then you feel more pissed off. I know I do anyway.

I mean, knowing that you've done everything you can and still get a draw is worse than not creating many chances and getting a draw.

We probably didn't deserve to win today, whereas previous games we have.
This doesn't make any sense. So you rather watch us play dull football than creating chance after chance? Also it's not like Zlatan hasn't scored a shitload of goals this season as well.

BigCaine

So he starts 7 of the 8 draws we have had at OT but he doesn't start 1 and he suddenly would have won us the game, would he. People need to understand that his not playing also hinders us in some ways not to mention today we also had herrera and pogba missing who we missed a lot more than zlatan. When we play with zlatan in the team every thing revolves around him, when he is not playing we have to completely change our style in that respect as the way we play with zlatan as our focal point can't be replicated with rashford or martial as the focal point. I hope we don't renew his contract, he is a good player but he costs the team a lot more than he brings especially with him missing so many of the clear cut chances he should be putting in the back of the net.

Devil may care

The attackers we have without him aren't good enough, but I don't see us being genuine title challengers while we build our attack around a 35 year old.

Eddy_JukeZ

The people that want to get rid of him and rely on Rashford/Martial are simply mad.

We would be nowhere without Ibra this season. He's our only goalscorer ffs

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This doesn't make any sense. So you rather watch us play dull football than creating chance after chance? Also it's not like Zlatan hasn't scored a shitload of goals this season as well.
There are plenty on here, who like to see a player dribble, but not score.
They'd rather have a player who dribbles and does not score, than a player who doesn't dribble, but scores.
This may sound bizarre, but I have noticed this specifically with the Martial fan boys.
There are also many who believe that Ibra should be dropped, to be replaced by a teenager (Rashford), even though asking a teenager to lead MUFC's striker force is absolutely ridiculous.
Put simply, with the exception of Ibra, our other attackers are not pulling their weight. Rashford, Martial, Mikki - all need to score more goals, rather than leaving it all for Ibra and Mata. Easier said than done, though.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
The people that want to get rid of him and rely on Rashford/Martial are simply mad.

We would be nowhere without Ibra this season. He's our only goalscorer ffs
My estimate is 10th place, if Ibra was not playing for us this season.

Janson

There are plenty on here, who like to see a player dribble, but not score.
They'd rather have a player who dribbles and does not score, than a player who doesn't dribble, but scores.
This may sound bizarre, but I have noticed this specifically with the Martial fan boys.

There are also many who believe that Ibra should be dropped, to be replaced by a teenager (Rashford), even though asking a teenager to lead MUFC's striker force is absolutely ridiculous.
Put simply, with the exception of Ibra, our other attackers are not pulling their weight. Rashford, Martial, Mikki - all need to score more goals, rather than leaving it all for Ibra and Mata. Easier said than done, though.
It is bizarre, but not unusual. I have seen it a lot on oppo forums over the years.

pascell

Maybe the job he didn't wanna leave unfinished is top 4 or CL. I'm unsure on this one, if he stays and gets the same amount of goals or more next season with others chipping in, then great. If he leaves and we bring in a more dynamic striker who can contribute to our build up then even better.

We won't go for Lukaku if Zlatan moves, he'd cost too much especially as we desperately need a RW, CM too.

dirkey

Awful performance from him so far. And then he has the temerity to throw his arms up when those around him, who are trying, don't find him with perfect passes etc.

dirkey

Would he ever get in the box! Perfect cross from Young. And he's outside the box. And another cross just played in, and no sign of him in box. Unbelievable. Terrible performance.

Chicharito_

Ball gets flashed across the box and he is waiting 25 yards out, no desire to make those runs like a Chicharito would.

We have to sign a complete forward in the summer if we are going to move forward as a club.

TheSwedeFromSweden

Supports
Zlatan
He is creating so much from so little. Incredible right now. He is really everything you got offensively.

Shark

@NotShark
He's off in the summer. Even at his age, he deserves to be playing for a club in the CL. I've no clue why Greizmann would come here tbh.

dirkey

And misses another sitter.

Dismal performance from him tonight.

DatGuyRich

I cannot wait to get rid of him. He's lucky we have no one else up top or else more people realise how much of a hindrance he is.

Completely ruins our attack. What top PL side has a slow striker up top?

edit: no I don't feel stupid. It was a penalty after an awful performance

dirkey

A
You have no fecking clue. Moan moan moan.
Ah yes. Heaven forbid I moan when a perfect cross is put exactly onto the head of our number 9 in the middle of goal 6 yards out and he misses by 2 yards. How dare I? Or when a perfect cross is played across the box and our number 9 is standing outside the box watching, making no effort to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.