Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is that not the woman who was in Miami with Pogba and was convinced he was joining Real?

Yeah. Although I'm pretty sure she was making it out like she and Pogba we're besties but really she's just a groupie wannabe.

Dumbat12

They're taking us for fools. Next year they'll ask 150 million for the next Bebe. Don't get me wrong, Morata is a good player, but this kind of money... it can backfire real fast.

Scholsey2004

Looks like we've got another position in the spine of the team sorted long term. Touch wood he should settle as hes mates with pogba and theres a few spanish lads at the club plus hes worked with jose before. Great news.

Paxi

:drool::drool::drool:

Video is only a week old. Whip your cock out and dip into a jar of warm honey.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Shouldn't quote her, she was the one virtually guaranteeing that Pogba would never be a MUFC player and was dying to sign for RM a few days before we signed him.

She is extremely pro Madrid biased and a huge attention seeker.

Great tits though.
I'll allow it.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Gotta love those who are saying they don't want him and listing his nationality as a reason, because italian players usually don't do well in the PL. If you don't know that he's spanish then you definitely haven't watched him enough to have an opinion on him.

Paxi

He might not be a goalscorer but he is about 10 times the footballer Lukaku will ever be.

RedStarUnited

Another so with this signing we will have made the top 3 british transfers ever...

We need to start winning things again.

ShamrockD

Supports
Panathinaikos
Morata fits the package we are looking for a striker and does not lack in anything except from playing time. Assuming he had a full season like Belotti, they would ask us over 100 million. The thing is, should we worry that he never had a full goalscoring season? It is indeed a risk, considering we need a striker to carry the team from day one, but it seems a risk that deserves to be taken. Provided he succeeds, we have a top striker for many years to come. Let's believe in him, since Jose does too.

My main worry is not so much Morata but who is going to help him in the goalscoring. Even if he achieves Zlatan's numbers, even if the rest (Rashford, Martial, Miki and a possible Perisic) score even more this season, I am feeling it will not be enough. We have an even tougher competition to play for (Ch.L) and our expectations in the Premier League will of course be higher. We need one more top class attacking player, who can help with goals. Ideally Griezmann or Alexis or Bale or Dybala would be the one, however it seems that world class transfers don't go very well for us. Then who? James? I really do not know. Remember we had a fully fit Zlatan and we still wanted Griezmann. Now we will just have only Morata instead of the two? It does not make sense, therefore I hope that Mourinho is going to address it.

Snafu17

Apparently he removed Real Madrid from his Instagram Bio because of course he did.

At least that's what Reddit is telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.