Álvaro Morata | Chelsea player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
They're taking us for fools. Next year they'll ask 150 million for the next Bebe. Don't get me wrong, Morata is a good player, but this kind of money... it can backfire real fast.
In a world where Manchester United can do no right, they find their riches cannot buy them happiness. But along comes Alvaro and shows them that they can be happy again.

TrueRed79

Anyone thinks we'll get Belotti along with this guy?
Yes. We absolutely need two strikers this summer. The amount of games we have, and Rooney and Ibra leaving, means we require two strikers of quality. Can see it happening for sure and would love Belotti here as well.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
Is Morata squat animal like or like mozart conducting ever graceful symphonies of movement in helter-skelter brash modern world ?

SATA

:drool::drool::drool:

Video is only a week old. Whip your cock out and dip into a jar of warm honey.
Looking at that this guy is not a pure number 9 who will just stay in the box. He's certainly able to dribble and create goals and space for himself and his teammates. Now i am starting to think Belotti will make a good partner playing ahead or around him

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looking at that this guy is not a pure number 9 who will just stay in the box. He's certainly able to dribble and create goals and space for himself and his teammates. Now i am starting to think Belotti will make a good partner playing ahead or around him
Morata played with Tevez at Juve. They had a great partnership when played together.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I would be surprised, I can't see Jose playing 4-4-2 much next season. Unless the plan is to switch to 3 at the back
Both could play in 2-3-1 quite happily and provide us with some serious goal threat.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Rossi and Macheda do indeed count. Why the feck wouldnt they count?
Morata would be the first proper and proven italian striker, played for Juventus and lead them to the Champions League final and was also decisive in his last match with Italy against Uruguay.

VanGaalEra

Yes!!!! If it wasn't Ramadan I'd be a whole lot more excited, if you know what I mean :devil:

el3mel

Morata would be the first proper and proven italian striker, played for Juventus and lead them to the Champions League final and was also decisive in his last match with Italy against Uruguay.
Scored a really good header for Italy in this match. I saw it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.