12 consecutive games scoring a goal or less

Skills

Snitch
Must be on course for some sort of club record here?

Only game so far this season, that we've managed more than a single goal was Chelsea in the season opener. Even Louis Van Gaal's 15/16 wasn't so goal dry.

dove

Needs at least 5 more years to implement tactics to score 2 goals. Patience.

Eric7C

Just wait till we get better players, they'll figure it out themselves.

Infra-red

Can't remember a United side as impotent as this one - Solskjaer's football is just so, so boring.

hobbers

We're currently playing the worst football of any United side in my lifetime. Ole does not have a fecking clue what he's doing.

The way we set up and look for 90 minutes against Newcastle and Partizan is incredibly similar to watching us at Anfield or the Etihad under Mourinho. At least he could hide behind pragmatism, there's no excuse for this.

Roboc7

It’s awful to watch, I’m relieved the Norwich game isn’t on tv.

One day I hope we appoint a manager who actually has some kind of attacking game plan. This is the 4th one in a row who basically just wants individuals to so it all for them.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
We were never going to be able to solve the 3 departments last summer. Defence is looking better - midfield needs work as well as does obviously up front.

Never expected the solution to happen this season it's fix one thing at a time. Hopefully two by next season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
We were never going to be able to solve the 3 departments last summer. Defence is looking better - midfield needs work as well as obviosly up front.

Never expected the solution to happen this season it's fix one thing at a time. Hopefully two by next season.
This is worse than that, we've delibaretely sabotaged the attacking department and thought it was gonna be fine, just like that. Lukaku wanting to leave is one thing but if the club stood firm and kept him since there was no other player planned, he'd still be playing now.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We were never going to be able to solve the 3 departments last summer. Defence is looking better - midfield needs work as well as does obviously up front.

What about building a system to get the best out of the current bunch? What the hell is our play style?

The Cat

This is worse than that, we've delibaretely sabotaged the attacking department and thought it was gonna be fine, just like that. Lukaku wanting to leave is one thing but if the club stood firm and kept him since there was no other player planned, he'd still be playing now.
It's bad yes but we were never going to achieve anything this season. Let's hope for a better one next year.

Scotty McT

Unless Ole is using the goals for stat to write an anti-Glazer message in binary code, he needs to go.

Handré1990

Today was a perfect opportunity to remedy that. Cowardly tactics in the second half put an end to that chance. We actually created chances in the first half, why go full Mourinho then?

The Cat

What about building a system to get the best out of the current bunch? What the hell is our play style?
That is a very different question from my point. It might be better to watch under someone else granted, but you can't polish a turd even if you are Mr Sheen.

Stepney73

We've won with a threadbare squad plus a few injuries and our main striker comming back from injury ffs.

Look at the positives not the negatives.

We are where we are and we just need to do our best untill January when we can maybe sign a player or two.

Skills

Snitch
Not that shit again. It's obvious the whole thing needs time. Nothing wrong with hoping next season shows improvment I'm not suggesting we will win the league next season ffs.
What are you expecting? Top 10?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Where are all the people who said we didn't need Lukaku? I mean, sure he was utter shit but he was actually a striker. A pea shooter against a zombie is still better than trying to slap it in the face with your arse. I couldn't think of a decent metaphor so feck off

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yeah but are you positive? Because that's all that matters. Screw entertaining football and actually enjoying watching us play.

Mcking

We've scored more than once in just three games since PSG. That's about 25 games.

Enigma_87

You know who
Not that shit again. It's obvious the whole thing needs time. Nothing wrong with hoping next season shows improvment I'm not suggesting we will win the league next season ffs.
It's actually very apt. We have many delusional fans around here, just like at RAWK. Expecting Solskjaer to come good is really mental, but many will go down swinging till the very end.

Can't decide if this is brave or just plain stupid.

Infra-red

What are you expecting? Top 10?
Top 10 next season is setting the bar a little high. Yes it's true that we finished 2nd with 81 points a few months before Ole took over, but he needs at least six transfer windows to get us back in to the top 10. Give him time, damn it!

RUCK4444

Lukaku is a donkey, he’s currently fumbling around in Italy looking every inch the shite player he was here.

However I highly doubt Ole agreed to sell Lukaku without Ed assuring him there would be a replacement.

Anything Ole has said to the contrary is just him towing the company line and avoiding negative press.

Ed screwed him over on this one. I mean what manager sells their most prolific striker in one of the biggest jobs in world football without being assured he would be replaced. Nobody.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Lukaku is a donkey, he’s currently fumbling around in Italy looking every inch the shite player he was here.

However I highly doubt Ole agreed to sell Lukaku without Ed assuring him there would be a replacement.

Anything Ole has said to the contrary is just him towing the company line and avoiding negative press.

Ed screwed him over on this one. I mean what manager sells their most prolific striker in one of the biggest jobs in world football without being assured he would be replaced. Nobody.
Don't get me wrong, Lukaku is average but we are obviously worse without him. It was crazy not to sign a replacement first before selling him.Why was there the need to risk it ?