Gaming 1836 - The Europa Universalis 4 Experiment (Hands-off) - Map & stats in second post - Final Map and Stats update - Timelapse video

nimic

something nice
Scout
Oh yeah, and the Age of Reformation is here. The actual reformation hasn't arrived yet, but it's oh so very close. If the Holy Roman Empire splits in religion, we might get ourselves a Thirty Year War to settle it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I see the words, but they don't make sense. Are you telling me 80k soldiers died due to attrition??
Oh yeah. The game tracks losses, so next update I'll add another category for most men and ships lost. Armies take attrition when sieging provinces, and some of them take a while.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
@RedSky didn't get anything I'm afraid, even though he was occupying the French provinces of @Welsh Wonder. @Solius also took all four of Crackers' continental provinces. But surely @BD continued his conquest of @Shakesey, I hear you say? Well...

Ok well. I'm fecked. Gonna have to marry the Malian King's daughter and head for the gold in Southern Africa.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You've lived a truly blessed life this entire game. It's incredible. Not a single, even minor setback.
I usually have awful luck in experiments so it makes a nice change.

nimic

something nice
Scout
My allies don't look that strong is that correct? At least I have my artillery.

Sorry for all the questions I've never played this game.
No that's fine, sometimes my short comments/jokes miss the mark a bit when it involves people who have no idea how the game works. You allied the dark green countries, and the red ones are your enemies (one of them declared war on you, bringing in their own allies, who are much bigger than yours). You can see the two sides in the table, and below that you can see how many soldiers they have.