2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I've got an exam tomorrow and I'm having such a hard time studying. Feck. Can't stop thinking about Trump being president

Brophs

The One and Only
Christ. Didn't expect this when I woke up and checked my phone. Also my missus just did a massive fart in her sleep.

hobbers

Some people (especially on TV and social media) are so desperate to spin it into a gender or race thing. Quite repulsive really.
Yep.

It should be pretty clear by now that, from these numbers, Trump has done way better with blacks and with women than CNN would have had anyone believe.

The only demographic that I think was called right was the Latino vote.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Yep.

It should be pretty clear by now that, from these numbers, Trump has done way better with blacks and with women than CNN would have had anyone believe.

The only demographic that I think was called right was the Latino vote.
Someone on the BBC was just spinning it as the electorate not being able to handle a female president so soon after a black president as a deciding factor. Unbelievable really.

Ivor Ballokov

The worst that'll happen in Germany is that the Germans will vote Merkel as chancellor again, she's closer to Bernie than to Hillary in comparison to American politics.
Yeah I wasn't necessarily saying she'll lose but any shift in political direction seems to be going in a worrying way.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
If Wisconsin goes to Trump he got it right? Even if Hillary gets NH and Nevada, they only equal Wisconsin and that's enough for h to win it overall.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Okay folks in the US: Who can turn this around by 2020? Newsom? I know @Raoul mentioned Bernie but he really will be too old by that point, though he'd obviously need to be central to any rebuilding strategy.

prateik

Will all the celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump won be called out on it?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Yeah I wasn't necessarily saying she'll lose but any shift in political direction seems to be going in a worrying way.
Not saying she'll win but the only alternative in Germany is a chancellor more to the left as she's already from the conservative party.

Status
Not open for further replies.