2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos

Okay folks in the US: Who can turn this around by 2020? Newsom? I know @Raoul mentioned Bernie but he really will be too old by that point, though he'd obviously need to be central to any rebuilding strategy.
Elizabeth Warren? How about a proper attempt at first female president this time.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
First time I watch something like this.

Is it usually this apart in terms of votes?

bleedred

how long before its official??..

can Obama please just invoke martial law and cancel this farce...

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Brilliant pictures from Hilary supporters.. I have to ask myself what they think Hilary would actually do for them, and the same for negative things they think Trump will do. For me the biggest shock of 2016 is the shere number of nancies that reveal themselves during Brexit and this US election. Life goes on regardless of outcome, politics and its influence is so overestimated that people get hysterical about it.. no need.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
This is DNC' fault. Hillary should have never been the candidate. The establishment did this to themselves.

Silva

Brilliant pictures from Hilary supporters.. I have to ask myself what they think Hilary would actually do for them, and the same for negative things they think Trump will do. For me the biggest shock of 2016 is the shere number of nancies that reveal themselves during Brexit and this US election. Life goes on regardless of outcome, politics and its influence is so overestimated that people get hysterical about it.. no need.
Obamacare's gone for a start. Millions more people will find themselves without healthcare.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Good job for all those who voted for Hillary only because you didn't want Trump for president.

Could have spent that vote for the green party candidates and help them to gain access to federal resources for future campaigns.

The result would have been the same, but at least your vote could have served as a big difference going into the next elections.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
So glad the Dems were the grown-ups and chose the more electable candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.