2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The one fella would let a woman die who's just been raped rather than have an abortion. Trump wants a wall. The Doctor wants more torture. Christie wants more surveillance on Americans, and the announcer on the right is very creepy with that plasticy hair and face

Crono

The Hillary dig. :lol: They'll be playing that one back. Excellent.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to Hillary. He has ended the Republican's chance at winning. Waiting for "You're Fired!" to come up at some point.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The moderators can barely conceal their contempt for Trump. Megyn Kelly still hasn't recovered and has barely said two words since her sparring with him.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I didn´t see it but read what they said and the previous comments of Trump. It seems that is saying what people wants to hear, pure honesty and probably nothing to lose. How will this continue? Among them one will be chosen to the race against the democrats? with that advantage do you think that Trump can lose this? I also read that he doesn´t rule out an independent presidential bid, what does it mean? he can go to the elections against republicans and democrats?

Wittmann45

FFS, I completely forgot about this. How has Trump done so far.
He has articulated very little policy intentions, but I think he realize that this whole debacle has nothing to do with policy. He slapped the moderators and his fellow candidates around a couple of times, which was very entertaining. He is a sound bite master for sure, understanding that outlining concrete intentions in articulate ways is relatively boring for most Americans.

Supports
Barcelona
On a side note, I'm pretty sure the media here in Egypt will have a wank fest with Ted Cruz comments regarding Sisi. We'll never hear the end of it. Feck !!

dsch

Carson isn't really impressing at the moment. He's rambling.

dsch

That guy just gave Reagan credit for the Iran Hostage Crisis? His mere presence in the White House forced Iran's hand. I like that. The man truly is a God, just like Kennedy
Was that Cruz? What a clown.

Wittmann45

Does Paul know what country he is hoping to be President of? Saying anything remotely negative about Israel is not the way to win the Republican nomination. Those crazy evangelicals love themselves some Israel

I also think it is kind of interesting that even though every candidate has mentioned balancing budgets through tax reform or de-funding social programs, they all seem to agree that the military budget needs to be increased.

Also, I have a feeling that kid was a Democrat looking to make the Republican candidates seem crazy with his "does God talk to you?" question

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
It'd be interesting to hear Trump's thoughts on Christianity. Can't imagine him giving out the same old tired lines and pandering to the religious right.

dsch

Walker is running because of his kids' future ... therefore he is destroying the university system in his state.

Wittmann45

It'd be interesting to hear Trump's thoughts on Christianity. Can't imagine him giving out the same old tired lines and pandering to the religious right.
He will. He has talked about being Protestant before and claimed that religion is important to him. All bullshit pandering, but he seems to have been able to transform himself relatively easily on fundamental social issues in order to assert his whole "we're losing" line of argumentation

FromTheBench

I thought Walker, Kasich and Rubio came across best to me.

Rand Paul had some good moments and some childish ones. Though tbf to him, he seemed totally ignored by the moderators for some reason. Got the least time despite intervening when not asked atleast 3/4 times. All questions to him seemed to be international policy/national security too.

Trump did good theatre and reality show act but his answers had no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.