2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silva

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

“The polls are pretty long. By the time we drop Deez Nuts on them, they’re pretty deep into the poll.”
One of the few positives about being in a swing state is that when something like this happens it gets attention.

Dante

Average bang
Al Qaeda and ISIS could only dream of fecking up the US as much as Donald Trump will. At this point is time, Deez Nuts is the Western civilisation's greatest hope

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The deez nuts thing just highlights how Trump's support is completely shallow and based on his comedic tv performances, and will get flushed out once more substantive issues come into play later primary season.

FromTheBench

Wow Sanders is gaining pretty quick on Hillary. Even trump is nationally.

When's the democratic debate?

Crono

Wow Sanders is gaining pretty quick on Hillary. Even trump is nationally.

When's the democratic debate?
First one is 13th October.

Sanders has done well so far, but it's clear that the major demographic group he is trailing Hillary on by a long way is the non-white vote. If he starts gaining traction there he will have a serious shot at this nomination. It's still very, very early mind. Clinton will have to pull off a blinder to look good against him on the debate stage.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I did not put much into this email issue at first but the more I see Hillary acting like a smug politician when ask legitimate questions about it the more I think it might bite her. When asked about the servers being wiped she thought it cute to say "wiped with what a cloth?" Then tried to play the oh I would not even know how to do that crap. It just makes it more an issue the more she tries to be cute with it,

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think Sanders and possibly Biden will give Hillary a real run for her money. She's fortunate there's no younger, upstart in the Obama mold that's running this time, as she would run into some serious competition if there was.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I said some time ago, that Hillary missed her chance in 2008.
She will not ever be our President.

The reason Trump and Sanders are doing so well, is that they do not fit into the 'politician' mold.
People are simply fed up with the entitlement mentality.

Hillary is clearly lying about what she knew about the emails. Both the FBI and DOJ are investigating this. And she is running for President.

Biden should jump in seriously. He has all the creds.

bpet15

Principally I'm behind Bernie Sanders, but considering he has no chance I'm backing Trump. His presidency will be the crash and burn the US political system needs for a radical reboot.

I much rather prefer him to swarmy Hillary.
Actually, if Trump wins it will be because the crash and burn has already happened with Obama. Trump would be the radical reboot - I hope it doesn't happen. Trump or Hillary is like choosing between the clap and herpes.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Principally I'm behind Bernie Sanders, but considering he has no chance I'm backing Trump. His presidency will be the crash and burn the US political system needs for a radical reboot.

I much rather prefer him to swarmy Hillary.
I'm no fan of Clinton's but you sound like a child. Are you an American?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Who in their right mind would support someone like Trump? I have yet to hear anything feasible from him. I know I'm a letfy and all but come on, all the other republicans at least have moderately figured out policies. Trump just seems to say anything that comes out of his mouth, like saying there's some kind of conspiracy by the Mexican government to send illegal immigrants to America, I mean if that was someone who wasn't him everyone would say he was a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Who in their right mind would support someone like Trump? I have yet to hear anything feasible from him. I know I'm a letfy and all but come on, all the other republicans at least have moderately figured out policies. Trump just seems to say anything that comes out of his mouth, like saying there's some kind of conspiracy by the Mexican government to send illegal immigrants to America, I mean if that was someone who wasn't him everyone would say he was a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.
People who can't distinguish between reality and reality tv.

Crono

Great little clip from earlier in the week. Easily the most talented politician running for president.

Man of Leisure

Bernie Sanders can't win. He's 73. He's from Burlington, Vermont. And he's more "Doc" from Back to the Future than he is President of the United States. Superficial? Yes. But most Americans won't vote for him.

Man of Leisure

from what Bernie said, he does not want to smear Hillary in any way. It looks very much like he wants the discussions to be about ordinary people. If Hillary screws up, I think Biden looks the most likely. I hope he does jump in.
Biden is a bit of a clown. I don't believe he possesses the required intelligence to be President. Says some really stupid shit. His teeth and smile scream to me "slimy politician".

dsch

Great little clip from earlier in the week. Easily the most talented politician running for president.
It's not even so much about being talented as a politician as just cutting the BS and talking about what is really important. It takes political talent to dig up dirt on your opponent and make them look bad without seeming to do it. This is the distinction he is making when the reporter tries to call him a "career politician." He'd make a great president, but Americans will get the president they deserve.

Man of Leisure

It's not even so much about being talented as a politician as just cutting the BS and talking about what is really important. It takes political talent to dig up dirt on your opponent and make them look bad without seeming to do it. This is the distinction he is making when the reporter tries to call him a "career politician." He'd make a great president, but Americans will get the president they deserve.
The anti-America agenda on the Caf is OTT as usual.

Man of Leisure

How is that anti-American? You think Sanders had a chance in the election if nominated? Because I'd be all for that.
Sounded like you were making a snide comment with that line about "Americans getting the President they deserve". My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.