2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Kentucky is very Republican (despite having a Democrat governor), I think that Trump won it by 20+ points.

Add to that as Majority Leader, McConnell has extreme power and has redirected funds to Kentucky (same as Reid did for Nevada) so despite him being very dislikeable, people might still vote for him.

While I loathe the turtle even more the orangeman, he was always going to win.
Just a very red place.
Kentucky is an awful state to live in, worse than many of the states in the south that get a bad rep (well Alabama sucks) it's just pure red by nature and Mitch will never give that golden goose up
I think it's one of the most overtly racist places.

Thanks folks.

Well, it's come to this. A fight between Good and Evil, and only one old, wealthy white man can win.

Of course, I'm talking about President Donald N. O. Y. F. B. Trump.

Built from steel, tough as nails, fluid like mercury. Trump is a machine that oozes America out of every pore. All the women want him. All the men want him. Even the ones who protest against Pride marches.

Not much can be said about this Great Man that hasn't already been said by millions of Russian bots American Patriots. He's a family man who loves his children, especially the legitimate ones. He cares about the economy in the same way Boris cares about nurses until it's time to pay up. Contrary to popular belief - he isn't racist, as he is colour blind (which also explains why he was able to switch from Blue to Red so quickly). Some people also say that he loves himself, but that's not really a bad thing. After all, he also thinks he's God so technically that makes him incredibly pious.

When it all comes down to it, do you really want the uncertainty of another man in charge? You already know what to expect with four more years of Trump, and can stock your nuclear bunkers accordingly.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Thanks folks.

Well, it's come to this. A fight between Good and Evil, and only one old, wealthy white man can win.

Of course, I'm talking about President Donald N. O. Y. F. B. Trump.

Built from steel, tough as nails, fluid like mercury. Trump is a machine that oozes America out of every pore. All the women want him. All the men want him. Even the ones who protest against Pride marches.

Not much can be said about this Great Man that hasn't already been said by millions of Russian bots American Patriots. He's a family man who loves his children, especially the legitimate ones. He cares about the economy in the same way Boris cares about nurses until it's time to pay up. Contrary to popular belief - he isn't racist, as he is colour blind (which also explains why he was able to switch from Blue to Red so quickly). Some people also say that he loves himself, but that's not really a bad thing. After all, he also thinks he's God so technically that makes him incredibly pious.

When it all comes down to it, do you really want the uncertainty of another man in charge? You already know what to expect with four more years of Trump, and can stock your nuclear bunkers accordingly.
It's only 12:30 here, but I'll have what you're having.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
That's about 2.0 on betfair. Obv if you get 4.0 from somewhere you should go all-in. Are you sure you are looking at +100 and not +200?
Nope. Still on 4.0 on Betway for 100+ EV win margin.

Wish me luck, I'm diving in!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yes. Please send help, he keeps trying to touch my arm.
Ok, we practiced this. Pretend you are getting a phone-call from Ivanka asking when dad is coming up for his threesome with her and a life sized Putin doll.

massi83

Nope. Still on 4.0 on Betway for 100+ EV win margin.

Wish me luck, I'm diving in!
Oh yeah. I actually noticed that before on betway. That is an actual human error from them. So a small chance they might void the bet. If you look at all the possibilities it would give a Biden victory odds of 2.00, which is clearly a mistake.

But if they don't, then that is the best +ev bet there is!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Ok, we practiced this. Pretend you are getting a phone-call from Ivanka asking when dad is coming up for his threesome with her and a life sized Putin doll.
:lol: diet coke on the floor now, you cnut.

Affirmation

I'm obviously hoping for and confident of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris getting elected, but it would be even more brilliant if the Democrats can win both the House of Representatives and the Senate as well. :drool:

owlo

Keep telling myself not to infer things, but Trump is fecked in FL if the data is correct. I see no path for him.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's been sticking his beek in that powder again, haven't you @Mr Pigeon ?
I'm away to do some too.
Get your own sherbet.

Ok, I'm off to leave you fine folks to enjoy your day before @Carolina Red tells me off for not speaking Murican enough in the Murican thread and using incorrect words like "colours" or "aluminium" or "friendly fire". Jokes please don't shoot me

RedDevil@84

I don't know how it was in 2016, but the overwhelming confidence of a Democrat win scares me. Hopefully don't get shocked like last time

owlo

Get your own sherbet.

Ok, I'm off to leave you fine folks to enjoy your day before @Carolina Red tells me off for not speaking Murican enough in the Murican thread and using incorrect words like "colours" or "aluminium" or "friendly fire". Jokes please don't shoot me
:lol: Stay. Everybodies nerves are wrecked. We need pigeons dressed as clowns.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Please don’t screw up again, America.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Get your own sherbet.

stay strong Melania, because while our nightmare is hopefully almost over yours is sure to continue you absolute weapon.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol: Stay. Everybodies nerves are wrecked. We need pigeons dressed as clowns.
If it's any consolation it's not just Americans that are worried about this election.
I don't know how it was in 2016, but the overwhelming confidence of a Democrat win scares me. Hopefully don't get shocked like last time
It was rather cautious last time, wasn't it? I know the polls said Hillary would win but the overall atmosphere was one of concern about the tempo of Trump's campaign versus the insane coverage of her email server. At least this time around Trump hasn't got that "what's the worst that can happen if he gets elected?" vibe on his side so you've either got;

A) Some of the people who voted for him last time won't this time.
B) People who didn't vote for Clinton last time and stayed at home/voted 3rd party don't want to make the same mistake again.
C) Trump's base are just as nuts as ever but their 2003 Honda Civic won't start so the don't get to the polling station on time.

mu4c_20le

It wasn't so much as democratic confidence back then, but more like the disbelief that someone like trump could actually win. The margin between him and hillary had actually shortened to only a 2-3 point margin on the final days. The huge voting turnout this time is a good sign though

Status
Not open for further replies.