24: Season 8

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah this is crap. More unrealistic than usual too.

walsh

It really is cringeworthy a lot of the time. When Chloe missed the girl fleeing the station because she saw that family, It actually made me face-palm.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
It is great fun. Why even bother looking for plot holes? Just go with the pace and tension and enjoy.

Cina

Has Jack been sticking the finger to protocol yet? F*ck protocol.

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
The real question is... when and in what capacity will Tony Almeida appear this season?

vanthaman

Winner
It's not great is it, the production seems off, the music isn't right either, I'll still stick with it though because it's Jack.

Giggsy PO

Exactly. It is like watching our football heroes in some exhibition match. They are overweight, slow but you enjoy it immensely because it's THEM!

Dan

Well all kinds of shit just went down, episode 10 was probably the best so far.

VP

This show deserves way more credit. It's all boiler plate and completely ridiculous but I love it. After Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, it's refreshing to see a simple, entertaining good vs bad narrative. And when it comes to good it doesn't get better than Jack Bauer- greatest character on TV.

justboy68

24 is somewhat a guilty pleasure of mine, no matter how 'bad' it might be I'll always love it. That said this series was beginning to peter out and get a bit stale but I really enjoyed episode 10. Probably the best yet and looking forward to seeing how it plays out in the last few episodes. I agree with the sentiment above, Jack Bauer is one of the greatest tv characters of all time.

Giggsy PO

I enjoyed the whole season very much, especially the last episodes. It is Jack Bauer FFS.

x42bn6

I enjoyed the whole season very much, especially the last episodes. It is Jack Bauer FFS.
Being condensed into 12 episodes makes it better. None of this Kim Bauer filler crap, for example.

I thought the series was OK. The acting and storyline wasn't exactly vintage but it was believable enough. The best parts by far were Jack's kills this season - outrageous, even by his standards.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'm waiting for the season to finish then I can watch it in one fell swoop.

Better than Breaking Bad for me.
:lol:

Please tell me you are joking.

I enjoy 24 but the plots are ludicrous garbage. Fun ludicrous garbage but garbage nonetheless. This series was up with the silliest but I still had fun watching it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Awful show and terrible final episode. Plot was ridiculous, but I enjoyed watching how Bauer would rescue the world again.