Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Been waiting for today's match.

Figueroa, Moore, Gérson vs Müller, Rivera, Džajić. :drool:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Sorry boys I've had car problems today, but my stuff is over to Aldo for set-up to kick this fine spectacle off.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Sorry, man - but I'll be super busy all day: Could we possibly postpone it? If not, I completely understand - and I'll just forfeit.

Tomorrow is doable, as is Friday (and the rest of the weekend, for that matter).
Let's do it tomorrow for that matter, it's all "not great, but doable" for me

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Let's do it tomorrow for that matter, it's all "not great, but doable" for me
Excellent - I finally have an overview of what's to be done work wise over the next few days, and tomorrow I will be able to squeeze it in. I'll try to send my stuff to Aldo sometime this evening (but will definitely have it sent before tomorrow morning).

Again, sorry about this - I haven't been able to focus as much on this draft as I would've liked to, due to unforeseen work related issues.

Anyway - see you on the battle field tomorrow!

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
So I guess we'll be having three quarterfinals tomorrow.
Ah, balls...

That's no good.

Can you do Friday, @harms?

If not I am, as already stated, willing to simply forfeit - I'm doing this so half-arsed at the moment that it doesn't really matter.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
@Joga Bonito

Can we postpone tomorrow's match till Thursday, the 29th. Sorry, but tomorrow just won't do for me. Thursday is good though, have a free schedule. Is that ok with you?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Wait wut?
Hehe, I don't know if you're having me on or not - but today is Wednesday. And you said you'd prefer to postpone "tomorrow's" match to Thursday. Since "tomorrow" IS Thursday your post didn't make much sense. Unless it was some sort of joke. In which case I stand trolled. But if so, it certainly was a rather subtle one (joke, that is).

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Hehe, I don't know if you're having me on or not - but today is Wednesday. And you said you'd prefer to postpone "tomorrow's" match to Thursday. Since "tomorrow" IS Thursday your post didn't make much sense. Unless it was some sort of joke. In which case I stand trolled. But if so, it certainly was a rather subtle one (joke, that is).
Sorry mate, I was just fishing. Thought the white text at the end would definitely give it away. :angel:

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Ah, balls...

That's no good.

Can you do Friday, @harms?

If not I am, as already stated, willing to simply forfeit - I'm doing this so half-arsed at the moment that it doesn't really matter.
If harms isn't free on Friday, are you ok with postponing our match to Friday @Invictus ? So that Chester-harms can have their match on Thursday. I'm still on for Thursday, as it stands btw.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Sorry mate, I was just fishing. Thought the white text at the end would definitely give it away. :angel:
Ah...white text, me old nemesis, we meet again...

I've been browsing the Caf with javascript disabled of late too - which makes the old nemesis even more prone to get the better of me.

Invictus

Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
If harms isn't free on Friday, are you ok with postponing our match to Friday @Invictus ? So that Chester-harms can have their match on Thursday. I'm still on for Thursday, as it stands btw.
Whatever suits you mate, I'm here all week. Either day is fine by me.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Stuff sent to Aldo.

@harms

I'll be working till...two-ish or so. After that I should be able to post a bit - but I don't mind starting it before that. Up to @Aldo, really, when he wants to kick off.

Best of luck again, mate - hopefully there'll be a bit of discussion and some interesting points to argue about!

harms

Staff
So, what's the situation with the last quarterfinal? We are waiting until Monday? Or longer? I hope the game would take place, hate technicalities.

harms

Staff
And again, Aldo and Pele. Will he pick him this time?

Second Reinforcements Details

Moby

Dick
Quarter Final Results
QF1 : Gio/Theon 9-9 Tuppet (Gio/Theon win on pens)
QF2 : harms 7-5 Chesterlestreet
QF3 : Joga Bonito 13-12 Invictus
QF4 : Aldo 10-5 NM/EAP

Current Reinforcement Pool
RedTiger
1. Beckenbauer 2. Oblak 3. Maier 4. Fischer 5. McNeill 6. Dobiaš 7. Tony Dunne 8. Sparwasser 9. Mifflin 10. McFarland 11. van der Kuijlen 12. Caju

Gol123 1. Van Hanegem 2. Overath 3. Johnstone 4. Hulshoff 5. Kindvall 6. Rubén Marcos 7. Matosas 8. Skoblar 9. Pavoni 10. Ubiña 11. Tomaszewski 12. Nordqvist

Balu 1. G. Müller 2. Vogts 3. Rensenbrink 4. Dobrin 5. Benetti 6. Cuccureddu 7. Holcer 8. Jennings 9. Dinu 10. Magnusson 11. Frosio 12. Cullmans

ctp 1. Rivelino 2. Marzolini 3. Jansen 4. Heynckes 5. Höttges 6. Mészöly 7. Fichtel 8. Más 9. Iribar 10. Libuda 11. Velázquez 12. Toshack

mazhar13 1. Jairzinho 2. Zoff 3. B Dietz 4. Giles 5. Buchan 6. Simões 7. Hurst 8. Hunter 9. Lodetti 10. Hansen 11. Jensen 12. Quine

Skizzo/Pat_Mustard 1. Cruyff 2. Keizer 3. Olsen 4. Gemmell 5. Murdoch 6. Jardine 7. Rexach 8. Hellström 9. Flohe 10. Kolotov 11. Morini 12. Acimovic

Marty1968 1. Gerson 2. Carlos Alberto 3. Rosato 4. Schwarzenbeck 5. Cubilla 6. Grabowski 7. Everaldo 8. Panenka 9. Croy 10. Capello 11. Geels 12. Coutinho

crappycraperson 1. Moore 2. Tostão 3. Bene 4. Van Moer 5. Khurtsilava 6. Bell 7. Urbanczyk 8. Shilton 9. Domenghini 10. Asensi 11. Carrascosa 12. Bertini

QF Eliminations :

Chesterlestreet 1. Pelé 2. Greaves 3. Bremner 4. Corso 5. E. Hughes 6. Lorimer 7. Muntyan 8. Smith 9. Cooper 10. Pivarnik 11. Clemence 12. England 13. Jansen 14. Marzolini

Invictus 1. Eusébio 2. Mazzola 3. Haan 4. Suurbier 5. Perfumo 6. Weber 7. Bonev 8. Bransch 9. Carpegiani 10. Viktor 11. Rildo 12. Fazekas 13. Van Hanegem 14. Jairzinho

NM/EAP 1. Facchetti 2. Riva 3. Jair 4. Stiles 5. Luis Pereira 6. Martin Peters 7. Bosquier 8. Yakimov 9. De Sisti 10. Anquilletti 11. Rudakov 12. Valdes 13. C. Alberto 14. Keizer

Tuppet 1. Rivera 2. Džajić 3. Shesternyov 4. Causio 5. Lubański 6. Piazza 7. Bo Larsson 8. Lovchev 9. Fazlagic 10. Julio Meléndez Calderón 11. Leao 12. Sotil 13. Muller 14. Benetti

All players unpicked in the initial draft are also available for reinforcements.

Current Reinforcement Drafting Order
Aldo
Gio/Theon
harms
Joga Bonito