A serious look at Mauricio Pochettino

reddevil702

Poch is doing everything he can to get sacked and be ready for the United job next summer! Gotta love him. :devil:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah he's not lasting the season IMO. Think he'll walk. Question is then does Madrid sign him instantly or do we have a shot?

Sir Scott McToMinay

I don’t believe it’s only due to Poch, I’ve predicted in the beginning of the season that Spurs would collapse.
You can come second only this many times before it fecks you up and eats your motivation from within, that squad of players is done.

cyberman

I don’t believe it’s only due to Poch, I’ve predicted in the beginning of the season that Spurs would collapse.
You can come second only this many times before it fecks you up and eats your motivation from within, that squad of players is done.
Have they ever come second?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
People suddenly not wanting him :lol: this place is so predictable.
I’m still not sure what his style is at all to be fair though. I watch spurs most games and they never seem to have a proper game plan. Just Son or Kane will score 90% of the time, often from nothing.

JustAGuest

Doing even worse than us at the moment, with a better squad. That has to be a concern for those who want him in, although I believe he is a good manager.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Someone else posted seems very similar to Klopp at Dortmund.

If he goes different club and is happy / backed by the board.

Old Poch will come back again.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’ve only been on the fence with Poch, don’t really like the bloke personality wise, but he’d clearly be a massive massive upgrade on Ole.
Beyond knee jerk to suddenly not want him. Lol

nore1975

Supports
Liverpool
Possibly should have walked away after last years Champions League Final. Seems to be in a cul de sac at Spurs. Embarrassing defeat. Cant see Levy sacking him but definitely reputational damage done.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Hola companeros, mi espanol no es bueno, pero que llamas 'el fraudo' en ingles? En Argentina es 'Mauricio Pochettino' jajajajajaja.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It sounds really bad if true, infact I could see it all unravelling for spurs
Let me go find this rumour..... haven't heard a thing as usual

Barthez

Suddenly not the shiny new toy on the toy shop shelf anymore!

got to love the Caf!!

Sanchez7

He has gone as far as he can with Spurs. I think the Champions league final marked Spurs's peak and now it will be a quick decent back to their historical average.

The key players have had their head turned with bigger clubs offering bigger pay cheques.

90 + 5min

With the team he has, to lose like this, with history of 0 trophies for 4-5 years, and if his name was Ole... This place would be burning.

But because that his name is Pochettino there is always someone else fault, and not Poch.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
This is great, think he's definitely gonna end up here now. Only a muppet wouldn't want Poch over what we have.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Do people seriously still want him here?
I never have and still don't. People don't learn. Poch is never good under pressure and there is tons of pressure at United. We'd be making another mistake.
It's like seeing Jose implode at Chelsea and have a terrible season, thinking he would come good whilst with us, and of course it never works.

In any case, the next manager has to have steel running through his veins to manage United imho.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
I think the Champions league final marked Spurs's peak and now it will be a quick decent back to their historical average.
Strange flex, as technically he's overseen the majority of our most barren period.