g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Aaron Wan-Bissaka image 29

Aaron Wan-Bissaka England flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ekeke

He did have a much better second half but i thought he was clearly the least competent defender with the ball in the first half (Dalot wasn't much better mind). I don't think he's a bad player at all it's just we could get so much more from that right side in an attacking sense with a more aggressive full back, especially if we want to play this way.
I think its mostly aesthetic. He's good at playing a pass first time into a teammate, a lot better than most of our players and can run the ball forward past an approaching player trying to press etc. He does surprisingly well considering most of the time he's on his own down the right with Anthony being inside and marked. He's just languid and doesn't look very graceful doing it.

Man Utd 1:3 Brighton

ArmaDino

I wonder if he got dropped because instead of training and maintaining fitness during the international break, he decided to go with Sancho to NY for that rapper's party.

Stabra

He played yesterday. Is this a new injury or did he play too early?

Woziak

At this rate we will soon have 15 players on the injured list, which means something is drastically wrong with Either;

A) The Players
B) The training schedules and coaching intensity
C) Carrington training pitches
D) The clubs Doctors and rehabilitation centre

M Bison

Supports
York City
FFS!

I wish we could all just agree, as a fanbase, club sponsors etc, that this year is a mop up year where we deal with all the crap from previous years. Obviously never gonna happen, in a business environment, its not uncommon and is invaluable, 2 steps back to be able to take 4 or 5 forward sort of thing.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
At this rate we will soon have 15 players on the injured list, which means something is drastically wrong with Either;

A) The Players
I probably blame the fixtures the past twelve months, in combination with lack of roation, more than anything.

Man Utd is not the only club with a lot of injuries btw. Look at Chelsea.

saik

Saw that tweet earlier, but don't think they are reliable at all. Will wait until someone more reliable confirms it before I lose my shit.

It's B Rubble

I wonder if he got dropped because instead of training and maintaining fitness during the international break, he decided to go with Sancho to NY for that rapper's party.
So you see a bunch of affluent black dudes and automatically think “rapper”. Meanwhile a 2 second google will tell you John Wall is an NBA star. Bravo.

RuudTom83

That would be hilarious if true.

* The squad is really suffering from playing 70 games last season.

glasgow 21

That would be hilarious if true.

* The squad is really suffering from playing 70 games last season.
Yep play as many kids in all cup games including the Cl get them the experience and work out who to keep and move on. This season is a right off with injuries already.

CloneMC16

A) The Players
We're either extremely unlucky or the club is doing something seriously wrong. If we were nearer the end of the season, you could understand it.

Dominos

YO_INSIDERUTD? Well that's me convinced?
He has 800 followers. 99.9% chance this is bollocks.

Also doesn't make any sense he was on the bench yesterday and suddenly has severely pulled a hamstring in the last day.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
FFS!

I wish we could all just agree, as a fanbase, club sponsors etc, that this year is a mop up year where we deal with all the crap from previous years. Obviously never gonna happen, in a business environment, its not uncommon and is invaluable, 2 steps back to be able to take 4 or 5 forward sort of thing.
Thought that was last year.

RedOrange

So you see a bunch of affluent black dudes and automatically think “rapper”. Meanwhile a 2 second google will tell you John Wall is an NBA star. Bravo.
Pretty funny though, you could swap those two professions and still have admonished the poster in exactly the same way. Or was that the joke?

saik

Nothing on AWB here. Him being injured must be BS.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Nice lil medium racism there

FortunaUtd

Well the press conference is from earlier yesterday and the tweet just a few hours old, so they *could* have newer information.
That said, why would anyone believe some random tweeter? Or post them here, for that matter?

ArmaDino

Apologies, I don't follow any modern American sports/culture personalities. It looked like they had the bling so I automatically assumed they were rappers. As who they were I had no idea even what their names were.

But that is besides the point. The point I made is there is a possibility that ETH benched him because instead of training and staying match fit, he decided that a birthday party across the globe is more important than that. And looking at the fact that he doesn't appear on our injuries list on manutd.com it might be the case.

Nice lil medium racism there
Sorry mate, I'm afraid I'm not following. How is what I said in any shape racist? Uninformed, sure, but racist?

And if it is, why you don't you report it to the mods so they can ban me. I thought racism is against the forum's guidelines.

I swear, some very miserable sods on here.

saivet

Hopefully Varane is back soon to alleviate some of the defensive injuries at the very least.