Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Need him back fit and fighting to win back his spot in the 11. Kinda feel this coincides with some of Rashford’s better performances or sharpness.

Wild but I’ve somehow managed to tie these two together in my head. Looks the type dribblers avoid in training. Imagine how sharp you’d have to be against him in training, to make him look unselectable.

Based Adnan

Sign of the times at the club when most fans are excited to have such an average player back

Irwin99

Fans have their clear favourite it seems but i'm not sure there's an awful lot in it between AWB and Dalot and i don't think even EtH thinks so. Dalot was clearly first choice for half a season last year before AwB really started putting in some strong performances and made the right back spot his. Dalot has been the best of a bad bunch of defenders this season so far, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

flappyjay

Sign of the times at the club when most fans are excited to have such an average player back
I mean if reguilon or dalot get an injury/suspension we are back to a cb/amrabat at fullback. That alone makes it exciting to have him back.

LInkash

Looked sharp I thought, especially considering he had been out for several weeks.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Please please please start the next game. I can't take much more of Dalot anymore

TempusFugit

At least he's back and looking sharp. He should help strengthen our soft backline.

KranjskaKlobasa

A bit rusty in defense (especially positioning for their 3rd goal) but quite impressive when attacking - some nice triangles, always looking for the ball and making space for teammates.

Big Ray

The drop off from AWB to Dalot is literally off a cliff and AWB isn’t brilliant at all. Dalot is a shocking footballer and defender.

Eric_the_Red99

So much better than Dalot. It would have been a different game against Newcastle if we could have started with a fully fit AWB. He still looks kinda awkward going forward, but I actually think that can be an advantage, as defenders sometimes don’t know how to deal with such an unconventional player with his limbs flailing all over the place - as opposed to Dalot who is super predictable. AWB’s slide tackle cross is a total meme but it could be an effective weapon for us.

My one cause for optimism in this bin fire of a season is that we will look a different team, both offensively and defensively, once AWB and Shaw are back.

AB_89

He came on and seemed to transform the right hand hand side. He was inverting and playing some nice passes through the lines and also some good passing triangles with Antony to shift the attacks. His speed and positioning for winning the ball back was noticeable also.

If we can get him and Shaw back it would make a huge difference to this side.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
He's always been a good fullback who is judged incredibly harshly b/c he isn't WC. I'm glad everyone realizes how important of a player he is

chris123

He's excellent and so good to have him back. Easily our best performer today.

The rest of the performance was shite, but I think there is something to using him as an inverted full-back, and taking advantage of his tackling by allowing him to press higher up the pitch.

Zoo

The only player who could pass the ball reliably today.

BarstoolProphet

Says a lot about our play now when he now comfortably looks our best on the ball. Really important to have him back.

BorisManUtd

He's reliable and very good defender and we've missed that this season. Glad AWB is back and hopefully Shaw will be soon as well.

zenith

Now if only we could get our first choice defence back. AWB, Varane, Martinez and shaw now feels like the good old days to me

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
What a strange match. There was a 20 minute period in the first half where 5 or 6 times his defensive positioning and lazy jogging back kept constantly giving Fulham huge space and opportunities (each time basically doing the same as what Dalot got absolute pelters for in the last match), but then was also doing some really good things at other times.

AWB in a nutshell really.

Walters_19_MuFc

Motm for me. Think people have forgotten he's been out for 2 months. Played the full 90 today and was up and down that right flank all game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's like he's never been out. A good vintage AWB performance.

Born2Lose

Been solid for quite a while now, credit to him how he's turned it around.

OptimisedRed

Probably won't get the praise he deserves, but AWB was good again today. Still weak in the air, but his game going forward has come on loads and he is a beast at the back. Takes it personal when he loses the ball and goes all out to regain possession.
Imagine how he could link up with a decent winger.