View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

caid

`Absolute nonsense. If you are desperate for a scapegoat you can look elsewhere.
Plenty of blame to go around but im not too pushed on individual matches. Hes not particularly good at his best and not at his best that often.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Another one whose only trait is tackling 1 v 1.

The guy is hopeless at anything else, especially attacking side.

Zico1982

Positional awarenes is not among his best skills. Knowing when to sprint back is even worse. He saw what McT did not do to defend the first goal and decided to one up him for the second. I am lost for words.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Terrible player.

One of the worst I have seen play for United. Still can't believe that Ole let Smalling go cause he was not good on the ball and then went to recruit him, who is worst at it. And he plays RB, a position which requires you to be better on the ball than a CB. On top, he is not a good defender either. Has no positional awareness, no heading ability and is lazy tracking back. Useless to the very core.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Terrible player.

One of the worst I have seen play for United. Still can't believe that Ole let Smalling go cause he was not good on the ball and then went to recruit him, who is worst at it. And he plays RB, a position which requires you to be better on the ball than a CB. On top, he is not a good defender either. Has no positional awareness, no heading ability and is lazy tracking back. Useless to the very core.
Its insane how we all know this from years ago but managers keep playing him and refuse to sign an alternative. I don't believe every single alternative is costly either.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Its insane how we all know this from years ago but managers keep playing him and refuse to sign an alternative. I don't believe every single alternative is costly either.
The recruitment at this club is shambles. We have two RB's: one of them is barely a footballer and the one one is a pretend footballer.

We have signed 4 RW's for 200m and our left wingers play the position better.

It's absolutely crazt what we have witnessed these last 11 years.

Irwin99

Better second half in an attacking sense but 50 million spent and 5 seasons later: no international caps, not really established as an automatic first choice, poor positional sense, one good game followed by a bad one is the regular pattern.

Jev

The myth that he is a good defender dies here. He’s great in duels but positionally he might be the worst defender we’ve ever had, just no awareness, concentration or discipline whatsoever.

massey

when we are defending you sometimes look up and think is awb meant to be our right back ? as he seems to play every position but the one he's picked for.

Based Adnan

The recruitment at this club is shambles.
Hilariously the club used AWB as an example of how our recruitment had been completely revamped and how we'd gone through 804 right backs before deciding on him...

Incompetence is rampant at this club, from the very top to the pitch and beyond

kundalini

Is he ill ? That was a strange performance if he was healthy. Lacklustre getting back, dived into tackle yet missed completely. Had some moments in the attacking third but crosses blocked, did create chance when Dalot hit the post, also had our only shot in the first half, even if that was unconvincing, partially blocked then easy save.

Crimson King

Is he ill ? That was a strange performance if he was healthy. Lacklustre getting back, dived into tackle yet missed completely. Had some moments in the attacking third but crosses blocked, did create chance when Dalot hit the post, also had our only shot in the first half, even if that was unconvincing, partially blocked then easy save.
Yeah he looked like half my 5-a-side team when we have a late kick off and they normally have a pint or 2 before the match...

lex talionis

An inconsistent player, tonight being an off day. He’s not shit, but he’s definitely not of the quality we thought we were getting.

Cela shomana

Yet there are people who think this guy is a better player than Dalot. strange how people can't see the obvious. Sell him while he still has value please.

Oranges038

Has he been ill for the last 3 years?

Patchbeard

I did think he was worth keeping around for when we need a defensive RB to man mark a particularly tricksy LW.

But after tonight, bin him tomorrow.

He was shown up on the HT analysis for some not bothering to track back in the first half, then just carried on in the same vein in the second half, eventually costing us the game. I'm definitely knee-jerking, but after that display I never want to see him in a Utd shirt again.

Devil81

He's one of those signings that has made us a midtable side. Not his fault he's just simply average.

Heinzesight

Goes from sublime to absolute wank in the blink of an eye. A brilliant player in there but just a dopey bastard.

VivaRonaldo85

The definition of a typical post Ferguson United signing. Technically very average and lacking the need, want or desire to sprint, work hard and die for the cause. I am sick to death of seeing this fella barely raising a jog around the pitch. At least Dalot, although also technically deficient, puts some effort in to get around the pitch.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He was previously, maybe a hangover from that. He's so casual in all aspects of his play, it does my head in.

Stig

At half time Jamie Redknapp showed a couple of clips of him ambling back when he had been beaten, I hadn't see it, but it was absolutely awful.

I looked for it in the second half and he was even worse, absolutely zero effort tracking back, literally a light jog behind the Forest player who had the ball.

Utterly unacceptable at any standard.

Stig

Goes from sublime to absolute wank in the blink of an eye. A brilliant player in there but just a dopey bastard.
Confirmed off the pitch as well.

18 June 2021
Manchester United’s Aaron Wan-Bissaka has pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified, without a licence and without insurance,

Abraxas

He's never going to be good enough. Crystal Palace was his level. A side where they mostly defend, the players are mostly asked to do a few things. At United expecting this guy to be good enough on the ball and find the concentration and discipline to defend all at the same time is impossible.

Dalot is a much better football player and even he is deficient in many areas. But at least can handle a ball.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He's always like that. He's great in 1v1's, but if the opposition play the ball around and get in behind him he's always been slow and lazy at getting back. Same as McTominay as well, and what Pogba used to always get absolute pelters for. The latter at least you could understand it (understand, not accept), but Scott and AWB simply don't provide anywhere near enough on the ball to accept the laziness.

Bwuk

No other big team would have a diddy like him in it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He's always like that. He's great in 1v1's, but if the opposition play the ball around and get in behind him he's always been slow and lazy at getting back. Same as McTominay as well, and what Pogba used to always get absolute pelters for. The latter at least you could understand it (understand, not accept), but Scott and AWB simply don't provide anywhere near enough on the ball to accept the laziness.
In the first half there was an incident where the Forest wide man got past AWB and Antony with a give and go. Despite having an almost identical starting position, Antony must have gained at least 20 yards on AWB in the race to get back by the time they tried to cross the ball. That’s just unforgivable.

Oranges038

He's never going to be good enough. Crystal Palace was his level. A side where they mostly defend, the players are mostly asked to do a few things. At United expecting this guy to be good enough on the ball and find the concentration and discipline to defend all at the same time is impossible.

Dalot is a much better football player and even he is deficient in many areas. But at least can handle a ball.
He probably wouldn't get in the Palace side ahead of Joel Ward or Clyne.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Painfully average player both in defence and attack. We will do feck all until players like Bissaka are regular starters for us. He's not even a good enough back up IMO. The occasional decent game here and there do not change anything in that regard.

Hughes35

Never rated him and I don't think he's good enough. The way ETH sets up brings the worst out of him though. Seeing him end up in CM on occasions with the ball coming to him, body positioning all over the place is the stuff of nightmares.

Marwood

Inconsistent but players who have a very narrow skillset often are.

You look at AWB and he's got a good first touch, keeps the ball well, gets out of tight situations well.

But I've never seen a United player so reluctant to pass the ball further than 20 yards. Watching him try to volley a ball or basically deal with the ball when its off the ground, it's kind of amazing he's reached this level.

You'll never get consistency from a guy like that.

jem

Was impressed with how he came back a year ago but he’s nowhere near good enough.