Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Thought he had a decent game playing out of position until the very rash tackle which was very risky hes done it before but got away with it.
He got the assist for mainoos goal.. a neat pass into feet in a crowded box.
Yeah, that assist was a rare moment of quality from a United player. Didn’t get enough praise at the time IMO.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
It's poor management playing a technically underwhelming playing out of position.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Played out of position again today.... Isn't Dalot more experienced at left back?

Somebody, anybody, while you're all digging him out.... take a moment or 2 to make it make sense to me. I thought they were both about the same today....

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I really like him as he is one of the few players in the modern game who never seems to complain. No drama, just going on about his business on the pitch. Very refreshing with all the moaning and over the top acting.

However, I agree that neither him nor Dalot are the answer in case we want to be serious about title challenges again.

Idxomer

Still blows my mind him and Dalot got new deals, even if the latter has had a good season, I still think they're both well below the standard required.
I don't think AWB did or have I missed it?

Mike Smalling

I don't think AWB did or have I missed it?
We just triggered a one year extension. Wasn’t a new contract. It runs out after next season.

Wouldn’t mind releasing him. If we are to extend it, it should only be 2-3 years and with no salary increase. He’s effectively a back-up now.

Woziak

The hate AWB gets is criminal, no he’s not the best footballer on the ball however he’s one of the most athletic players in the squad, he’s fast and brilliant one on one defenders, we let Fred go without a suitable replacement and looked what happened to our midfield, no legs, Dalot is a good defender, great squad player but there are much better right backs out there, Dalot like AWB wouldn’t get near the England Squad of TAA, Reece James, Trippier and K Walker are fit, he just wouldn’t!

Now if we are going to buy fast athletic CB’s and a wing back like Frimpong, we are going to change the way we play then by all means sell him for £30m not £15m?

Woziak

I really like him as he is one of the few players in the modern game who never seems to complain. No drama, just going on about his business on the pitch. Very refreshing with all the moaning and over the top acting.

However, I agree that neither him nor Dalot are the answer in case we want to be serious about title challenges again.
But both are adequate squad players and far from our greatest problems.

Irwin99

The hate AWB gets is criminal, no he’s not the best footballer on the ball however he’s one of the most athletic players in the squad, he’s fast and brilliant one on one defenders, we let Fred go without a suitable replacement and looked what happened to our midfield, no legs, Dalot is a good defender, great squad player but there are much better right backs out there, Dalot like AWB wouldn’t get near the England Squad of TAA, Reece James, Trippier and K Walker are fit, he just wouldn’t!

Now if we are going to buy fast athletic CB’s and a wing back like Frimpong, we are going to change the way we play then by all means sell him for £30m not £15m?
Like Maguire I think it's more of the case that you can blow such an insane amount of money on a player that is probably mid-table quality and still hasn't claimed the RB slot as his own. Again, like Maguire, he's a good player that has some qualities but 5 years later it just hasn't been a successful signing. It's just frustrating, especially when you look at the players you mentioned.

led_scholes

Can you explain how Dalot has played over Cancelo in Portugal?

I agree that AWB wouldn't get near the English squad, but Dalot would at least be considered. He is miles ahead of AWB. Dalot had 2 bad games and 3 average games the whole season. AWB cost us a fortune, and has barely improved. I don't mind keeping him for his last year of his contract though. I think selling and buying a replacement for Shaw is more important now.

Red-17

Pretty baffling that we play him as the wide fullback making overlapping runs on his weak side and then procede to invert Dalot playing on his strong side. Surely we would be better off inverting the fullback who is already not going to be offering useful width and actually have a fullback on the right side offering some helpful width? If Ten Hag trusts Dalot to invert to midfield more, why not just have him do it from the left side into midfield?

Wan Bissaka can be decent overlapping from the right side, but he clearly is no genuine threat overlapping on the left. I get him doing it for a game or two to shut down an attacker like Salah, but not against Bournemouth.

Woziak

Can you explain how Dalot has played over Cancelo in Portugal?

I agree that AWB wouldn't get near the English squad, but Dalot would at least be considered. He is miles ahead of AWB. Dalot had 2 bad games and 3 average games the whole season. AWB cost us a fortune, and has barely improved. I don't mind keeping him for his last year of his contract though. I think selling and buying a replacement for Shaw is more important now.
I love Dalot but defensively he’s weak, he’s great as inverted FB which means the other FB has to play as LCB as we move over to 316 formation but should get more assists from such a high position, has great crossing ability doesn’t do it nearly as frequently as he should?

Woziak

Like Maguire I think it's more of the case that you can blow such an insane amount of money on a player that is probably mid-table quality and still hasn't claimed the RB slot as his own. Again, like Maguire, he's a good player that has some qualities but 5 years later it just hasn't been a successful signing. It's just frustrating, especially when you look at the players you mentioned.
Add Dean Henderson to that single handedly derailing Liverpool title charge !

united for life

Has no sense of awareness of where he is and what is happening around him on the pitch. Left his man unmarked several times and couldve cost us the match covering the striker. Thank God for VAR in this case. Terrible

Based Adnan

Takes some doing to be the player with the lowest IQ on the left flank when you have Rashford in front of you

Stadjer

He is good at sliding around but he isnt very smart. He did well for a while last season as right back. We need a LB back so AWB can be put on the bench again.

mu4c_20le

Played that last offside trap so casually just to break Coventry hearts before heading into penalties.

Golden Nugget

How far away is Amass? I don’t want to rush the young lad, but my goodness that was one of the worst defensive performances I’ve seen where the player has stayed on. Took part in all 3 goals and almost played them on for a last minute winner

Unam333

He loves giving away stupid penalties. Hopefully we'll sign a replacement.

Red_toad

Dalot is a far better left back, so why not start him there and AWB at right back? So many bizarre decisions that cost us time and time again.

Irwin99

Horrendous. Yes he's playing at LB but i've just seen it time and time again where he loses awareness of his player and then has to make a last ditch tackle to recover. A huge part in our feck up today.

Atheist

A joker of a defender who can occasionally make good last-ditch challenges. A complete liability as a full back in an attacking sense to go along with it.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Should not play LB. Put Dalot there, AWB on the right.
Stop talking sh*te mate, that makes far too much sense. No doubt old Baldy will have a 1001 reasons in his head why he persists in playing an all right footed RB at LB (Like he did with Lindelof) and keep Dalot at RB (who can also play LB)

Bwuk

I’d put money on Amass not being any worse than Wan-Bissaka.

If anyone on here actually rates him they are beyond help.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Should not play LB. Put Dalot there, AWB on the right.

That won't be cool, though. It's the same as not playing Varane on the left and then crying injuries.

Dalot played most of games at Milan on the left and AWB is a RB (barely a footballer, but still). Though it's too obvious for the Hagster. He is not only a manager, he is an innovator too. .