Adama Traore

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How's this guy doing so far for Wolves? Was watching a compilation of his runs last season and I still feel like there's a devastating player in him waiting to get unleashed. Just needs to improve his decision-making.

Irrational.

How's this guy doing so far for Wolves? Was watching a compilation of his runs last season and I still feel like there's a devastating player in him waiting to get unleashed. Just needs to improve his decision-making.
He's as brainless as they come, his decision making in the final third is horrific. A street player making a living in the Premier League. And physically he is way too top heavy. There's a reason why he doesn't start and gets a run-out in the arse-end of games.

Athleticism and the odd spark are about his only positive attributes.

Vanya

I've always wondered why a big club hasn't signed him to use him as an impact sub since his skillset is quite good.

But I guess he just doesn't know when to pass the ball or more often than not picks the wrong pass, it's hard to use him in games regularly.

My feeling is that he would be better off in a counter attacking team as a striker since he has the physique, pace and also the individualistic style of play that can give CBs headaches.
As a winger, especially in non-counter attacking situations, he's usually wasteful and runs into blind alleys.

James Peril

That’s the thing though, the difference between a top level and amateur player can be just the decision making (and obviously fitness). Same with all the people defending Lukaku, «he just needs to learn this and that, his touch, his heading».... it’s not like these guys can learn it in a couple of weeks. Traore is a track and field-athlete, his footballing brain is the size of a peanut.

Red_toad

That’s the thing though, the difference between a top level and amateur player can be just the decision making (and obviously fitness). Same with all the people defending Lukaku, «he just needs to learn this and that, his touch, his heading».... it’s not like these guys can learn it in a couple of weeks. Traore is a track and field-athlete, his footballing brain is the size of a peanut.
Comparing an erratic winger who’s generally been a bit part player to a striker who’s scored numerous goals at all levels and whom is generally a 20 plus goals a season player?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The man looks ridiculous. The physique of a bodybuilder but he did hurt Shaw over and over again. If he could cross it like Beckham, he'd be unstoppable

izec

The man looks ridiculous. The physique of a bodybuilder but he did hurt Shaw over and over again. If he could cross it like Beckham, he'd be unstoppable
His shooting is shit as well. Managed to be in a good position, only to fluff the shot through Shaw's legs. He is really dangerous once he gets the ball and turns it up, but then he just does something bad 9/10 times.

mu4c_20le

He was always quick and skinny, but I dont get how he was able to bulk up so much and still retain his pace.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
If this guy had a brain, he'd be a 100m player. He's fast as feck and a beast physically.

He was always quick and skinny, but I dont get how he was able to bulk up so much and still retain his pace.
Ever seen a sprinter? He doesn't have or need much agility, he just needs to kick it up the pitch and run after it extremely quickly. Size doesn't matter too much for that. It's a very effective tool to use late in a game.

Prodigy24

Awful player, can't believe he's still with Wolves, and that he's still playing in this league. He's just runs really fast and is ripped, and that's about it. I think it's incredible that he's a product of the renowned La Masia.

We always make him look good though, which really bothers me. There was tonight, and also last season at home when he almost scored in the 90th minute.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Destroyed Shaw.....they really missed a trick not starting him and targetting uniteds weakest link

ash_86

He cannot last a whole 90 i think. Like yesterday 45 min while chasing a game fits him well.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Awful player, can't believe he's still with Wolves, and that he's still playing in this league. He's just runs really fast and is ripped, and that's about it. I think it's incredible that he's a product of the renowned La Masia.
He's not just fast. He's also a great dribbler with a good touch and plenty of tricks. However, that's all he's got. He basically needs the ball at his feet to do anything, and the instant it leaves his feet (including passing and shooting) it all goes to shit.

Wolf there last night

Supports
Wolves
Most of what I’ve seen here is pretty fair, certainly until last few weeks.

Had thoroughly given up on him towards the end of last season: just didn’t seem capable of making any football decision, doesn’t move off the ball, wasting the weapon of his pace by not being able to comprehend a run off the shoulder of the last man where he would be completely unstoppable.

However, he is starting to make progress. Even made one of those aforementioned runs in China in preseason. Looks up, tries to pick people out rather than an aimless floated cross that I’m sure Pulis would love with his preferred personnel, but utterly useless to us.

Still not convinced he’ll make it past this season with us, it’s taken a full year to make him look like he at least has the footballing brain of a toddler, rather than fully lobotomised.
But if it’s a corner turned with more to come, then I’ll happily be pleasantly surprised like I have been so far this season.

::sonny::

Fast as feck + definitely a bodybuilder

A player I would sign without any doubt

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Awful footballer, brilliant athlete.
He's not awful. He's one of the best dribblers I've ever seen. His end product is atrocious but he has shown signs of improving recently, his crossing at least looks like it could be a threat now.

Wolf there last night

Supports
Wolves
Terrified Ansaldi last night, got 3 different players booked, and a proper intentional assist.

Slowly turning into the real deal.

::sonny::

Humiliated Ansaldi yesterday (Torino-Wolves); motm

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He basically is a young version of Valencia.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I've always thought there was a player there. Still only 23 and sometimes it just clicks with players when they get some confidence and work on certain aspects of their game.

He has weapons in his arsenal, that's for sure. He's a world class dribbler who is built like a tank and can rinse any fullback in the league.

I think any manager would just keep it simple with him. Give him repetitive drills and work like hell on his crossing. Get him repeatedly beating his marker and flashing dangerous balls in to the box, he's never going to be particularly creative in his passing or a good finisher, but he can potentially nail the 'head down and run' winger.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Played as a wingback yesterday, think that role fits him well. I was actually impressed with his defensive work.

izec

That assist yesterday was actually quite good. He may develop into a serious player, who knows