Adama Traore

Tel074

Outside of United I never hear anyone talk about James. You guys tend to overrate your players more than any fans. For years I been hating how great Shaw is and never saw it
I saw James play for Swansea last season and I said on here he would be a good signing . It's the overrating of Traore that I can't understand he's bang average and that's being kind

Thunder.kz

I honestly think we should jump on an opportunity to sign him during winter transfer window. He is a physical freak. Would be a valuable asset for our weak right wing.

Mainoldo

That's your opinion . James has alot more than total speed while that's all Traore has. Honestly because Klopp has come out and praised him you lot are touching yourselfs thinking we should spend 50 mil on him . He hardly ever starts for Wolves for godsake
Klopp came out and praised who?

What attributes except for pace and his WWE reaction to getting fooled does James have over Traore?

Try not to be biased.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yup, it's not a good sign though - shows that his fitness is bad. Antonio Valencia was built like a brick wall but he was absolutely brilliant fitness wise.
Yeah Valencia was immense at his peak.
Surely he could not compete for a full 90 mins with this much muscle mass? Also is he much of an improvement on James? Only really see him against us and the odd game when wolves are playing someone above us.
Yeah I also find it mind boggling because surely they have dieticians and advisors at this elite level.

lysglimt

Scout
Outside of United I never hear anyone talk about James. You guys tend to overrate your players more than any fans. For years I been hating how great Shaw is and never saw it
Are you seriously claiming that United-fans have been saying that Shaw has been great the last couple of seasons ?

lysglimt

Scout

What attributes except for pace and his WWE reaction to getting fooled does James have over Traore?

Try not to be biased.
This is James' first season at top-level - whereas this is Traores first season where he looks like a good player. Perhaps give James a bit of experience before you judge him. His stats this season are just as good as Traores

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Got nothing to base this on besides his physique/body type, but someone that bulky is bound to have injury issues at some point isn’t he?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I think at a club with aims to win the title/CL he'd be better suited being moulded into a fullback/wingback.

He just doesn't have the end product consistently to play winger for a team that have to win every week.

Devil81

I think at a club with aims to win the title/CL he'd be better suited being moulded into a fullback/wingback.

He just doesn't have the end product consistently to play winger for a team that have to win every week.
He reminds me of a young Valencia, I think he could be moulded into a fantastic wing/wingback.

His value would be through the roof with his current form.

Member 119614

I already have a song for him to the tune of Wes - Alane

Adama traaaaooorrreee traaaaoooorrreeee traaaoooorrreeee repeat 90 minutes

Nick7

Doesn’t he play wingback at Wolves?

Unitedlife

That's your opinion . James has alot more than total speed while that's all Traore has. Honestly because Klopp has come out and praised him you lot are touching yourselfs thinking we should spend 50 mil on him . He hardly ever starts for Wolves for godsake
What under nonsense. I'm not saying all, but much of this thread is based on opinions with very little knowledge.

I am from Wolverhampton (not supporter) and thus have seen most of their games this season. I guess playing 19 games (16 starts) out of 20 constitutes "hardly ever starts for Wolves...".

Granted last season he was all brute force and pace with very little end product.

However this season Traores' brain seems to have clicked into gear. By far and away one of their best players this season, and thus far probably one of the best wingers in the league. 4 goals, 4 assists but should be much more due to errant finishing by Wolves players.

Not saying we need to buy him or or should buy him but he is much much better than what a lot will give him credit for. Just don't base everything on last season. He is a different player so far this season. One to keep an eye one for the remainder of this season.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
You're honestly saying it's United fans who big Shaw up? When he went to a world cup instead of Ashley Cole when he was 18 while still at Southampton?

Sure, sounds like a United hype job to me.

DVG7

I already have a song for him to the tune of Wes - Alane

Adama traaaaooorrreee traaaaoooorrreeee traaaoooorrreeee repeat 90 minutes
"Thats Amore"

Whennnnnn heeee, runs down the wing he's as fast as lightning thats Traore
When he sprints with the ball he just flies past them all thats Traore
When he glides on the grass and you fall on your arse thats Traore
If your names not Usain he'll go past you again Thats Traore

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
This is James' first season at top-level - whereas this is Traores first season where he looks like a good player. Perhaps give James a bit of experience before you judge him. His stats this season are just as good as Traores
Traore has been a menace this season. He's ripped City to shreds twice already. He looked dangerous vs Liverpool. He's probably one of the main reasons Wolves haven't fallen off despite playing in Europe.
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...erStatistics/England-Premier-League-2019-2020

I think James and Traore will both become very good players, but Traore's ceiling is significantly higher.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
"Thats Amore"

This has to the tune for his song

youngrell

Feel like I’ve entered an alternate reality reading this thread, or are fans just so desperate for any kind of signing that they will completely overlook massive deficiencies in a player just to get someone in?

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
"Thats Amore"

I just had to sing that out loud. Genius :D

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Have no clue about his ceiling as its all down to consistentcy but i recall playing middlesbrough a few years back and he come on late and first thing he did was bundle through half the team. He causes fear in teams.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Traore has been a menace this season. He's ripped City to shreds twice already. He looked dangerous vs Liverpool. He's probably one of the main reasons Wolves haven't fallen off despite playing in Europe.
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...erStatistics/England-Premier-League-2019-2020

I think James and Traore will both become very good players, but Traore's ceiling is significantly higher.
Whoscored have him as the 2nd best player in the league this season? :lol:

I think he's been better than James too, but they really need to work on their rating system.

lysglimt

Scout

I am not so sure it is - James has some qualities Traore doesn't have. James actually is a very good passer of the ball - Traore is not.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football

He really enjoys embarrassing defenders. If weren't paying attention you would never think these are PL teams :lol:

The move at 3:37 on the video is just disgusting.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I am not so sure it is - James has some qualities Traore doesn't have. James actually is a very good passer of the ball - Traore is not.
I don't think that's enough to move the needle in regards to their respective ceilings. Based on physical and on the ball attributes I think Adama is in another league. Both highly talented players.

Mcking

You really have no clue, do you? So much wrong with this post.

Mcking

Whoscored have him as the 2nd best player in the league this season? :lol:

I think he's been better than James too, but they really need to work on their rating system.
I think it's decent. He's being up there this season.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Would suit us and add options. Not for the money wolves would demand though

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Has huge flop written all over him. I'd imagine him losing a bunch of balls and crossing it into the stands

Terminator

Mane could start matches and play 90 mins
True. I meant more in the terms of refinement and raw potential.

No one probably imagined Mane would ever hit the heights he has 3-4 years back and I think Traore is as well capable of a surprise.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
"Thats Amore"

Worth buying for that alone

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Has huge flop written all over him. I'd imagine him losing a bunch of balls and crossing it into the stands
Why’s that? Cause he’s big?

He’s like a much more technically gifted Valencia for me, which would be an excellent signing.

Tel074

Try not to be biased.
James is a better finisher as stats tell us he also has more assists and he is just a all round better player . He puts in a shift for his team even when he isn't playing well . Traore struggles to get into the Wolves side on a regular basis. He has the potential to be brilliant with his pace and power but he doesn't seem to have the football brain that James has .
You really have no clue, do you? So much wrong with this post.

Sorry because I have a different opinion than yourself ? If Traore is so good why does he not start every game for Wolves ? So instead of telling me I've no clue maybe you should enlighten me and tell me all about Traore being so good