Adama Traore

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He's 24 in January. A talent, and entertaining to watch. Comparing him with Bale at Tottenham is hilarious.
I don’t think the poster was comparing them ability wise, just that the combination of pace and power, especially in full stride, is reminiscent of Bale.

MrVolley

Whooaaah.
Can we please focus on being rejected by Haaland before we moved onto pining for Traore?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Every time I see him he seems to be putting on more muscle mass.
Starting to look a tad ridiculous.

fps

I don’t think the poster was comparing them ability wise, just that the combination of pace and power, especially in full stride, is reminiscent of Bale.
Let's say so then!

Can we see him making a move and performing well at a top club in years to come? One who moves to Germany or Italy and becomes a real superstar, for instance? He's great to watch.

Irrational.

He's a physical freak of nature. Tonight shows that his decision making is improving too. Will make a very good player.

The only weakness in his game I can see is his crossing at times, which is almost Bebe-like :lol:

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Is he on roids?
He looks fecking huge.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
I don't want to go on and on about a black player's physical attributes especially when he has immeasurably improved his decision making and has a lot of technical skill but feck me..he looks like a Rugby player or a bodybuilder. The difference in physique between him and every other player was hilarious. Looked like he walked in from another sport and when he gets going its like watching a snowball morph into an avalanche.
it’s the combination of pace and power that’s crazy. Players that quick are usually fragile physically like Walcott. But he is way stronger than your average player as well

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Let's say so then!

Can we see him making a move and performing well at a top club in years to come? One who moves to Germany or Italy and becomes a real superstar, for instance? He's great to watch.
I hope he does because as you said, he is exciting to watch and he's talented. I do think he'll end up a very good player. He could stagnate or go backwards of course, but I think he has great attributes.

Last edited:

Red Stone

He's 24 in January. A talent, and entertaining to watch. Comparing him with Bale at Tottenham is hilarious.
In terms of physical attributes Bale is the closest you're going to get to Traoré. He's built like an out and out sprinter. Never seen anything like it in football before. Technically they're obviously miles apart.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
In terms of physical attributes Bale is the closest you're going to get to Traoré. He's built like an out and out sprinter. Never seen anything like it in football before. Technically they're obviously miles apart.
What do you mean by technically? Traore is a superb dribbler. Can't take the ball off of him. Maybe in terms of shooting technique?

tonnas

he is hitting form, he is a physical freak...would like us to sign him...imagine the havic on our rw with him and then james !! The fullbacks will just retire.

Red Stone

What do you mean by technically? Traore is a superb dribbler. Can't take the ball off of him. Maybe in terms of shooting technique?
In terms of end product Adama is extremely patchy. He's on a hot streak now, but sooner or later he'll be back to being the most frustrating player in the league. He'll never come close to impacting games as consistently as Bale. He doesn't have the footballing intelligence.

Amarsdd

he's the type of player the caf would desire and then spend most of the time calling him a donkey in the matchday threads

Gopher Brown

An even less consistent Nani with the strength of Bebe and the crossing ability of Bebe.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
World class attributes, only question is if he can be taught game intelligent which is a pretty inherent ability. If he can develop that side of his game he can consistently impact games.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
He's good but he just lacks that certain IQ in sequences of his game. He had a couple of moments on Robertson's side he could have put in better crosses, and at one crucial point he got nabbed by couple of our players being casual in the middle where we broke with Firmino and Salah that could have been 2-0 game over. That wasn't long after he came on I think.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
He's good but he just lacks that certain IQ in sequences of his game. He had a couple of moments on Robertson's side he could have put in better crosses, and at one crucial point he got nabbed by couple of our players being casual in the middle where we broke with Firmino and Salah that could have been 2-0 game over. That wasn't long after he came on I think.
he did so many impressive things with the ball against Liverpool. People already decided he was a headless chicken and he was, but don’t like to admit he has progressed immensely. His use of the ball is so good. He is just 23. Next 2-3 years he can be one of the best players in his position in the world

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah, I'm not surprised by his form.

Every post of mine about him on here is praising him. Even before this run of form his attributes have, to me, been there to see. It's just that his team mates haven't been on his wave length so most of the stuff he pulls off (or tries to) doesn't come off.

He's far from a kick and run merchant. His close control at the speed he goes is phenomenal, as well as his shielding of the ball under pressure when he can't just dribble it out. His crossing is very underrated, too. Like Dan James for us, I've seen him put glorious balls into the box only for no one to get on the end of them/anticipate him actually making said cross. His passing in general is good, too. I've seen him hit beatiful, over-the-top, outside of the foot passes that Messi would be proud of. Defensively he works very hard, too.

So yeah, all in all I've always thought he was a good player who was unfairly labelled a kick and run merchant. As I said years ago, I'd love him here.

flappyjay

Yeah it's the decision making and finishing ability that's sets him far back when compared to peak Bale

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Can't help but think that he would work exceptionally well in United's system because of the reluctance of our forwards in terms of putting their bodies on the line and stretching out for crosses. He always cuts it back for a cross or a pass, right around that area where Martial and Rashford seem to be stuck. Also, can't gang up on him. He is fearless and very good at beating 2-3 men in one go. The IQ thing is unwarranted. Boy is a maverick, sometimes, he plays at a much faster rate than his colleagues. Something Pogba does as well.

Mainoldo

Reminds me of Tony V... I think we really should try and get him would be perfect for our right side.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Someone said he is not close to bale technically. He is actually much better dribbler and better close control. He is much worse finisher. but technically guy is superb

Brightonian

A few games of good end product does not a January target make. For all that his superb speed and strength and decent technique ought to make the perfect player, I'd want to see him actually deliver something useful for a whole season before even thinking about it.

Plus if he plays like this with a frame like that for the rest of his career his knees will be going by 28.