Aguero's elbow on Reid | Appeal rejected - Three match ban

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Let's see them FF players pick up points now! All their Aguero basket eggs have been smashed and you know they can't sell him because he'll be too expensive to buy back in.

I'm expecting some clear distance in the leagues I'm in now. :)

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I hope he's banned and we smash them
Screw caring about a "moral victory" Most City fans will find a reason to complain no matter what
I'd rather they felt hard done by the ban and loss - Salt in the wound

Riz

:lol: Let's see them FF players pick up points now! All their Aguero basket eggs have been smashed and you know they can't sell him because he'll be too expensive to buy back in.

I'm expecting some clear distance in the leagues I'm in now. :)
His value will be going down over the next few games as people drop him, those with him now could probably make a profit on him to be honest if they act fast.

SirAnderson

His value will be going down over the next few games as people drop him, those with him now could probably make a profit on him to be honest if they act fast.
I dropped him like a bad habit! The moment the media picked up on this I let him go, no way he wasn't getting charged.

Shimo

Deserved and good for us. Still, they are going to be very strong test even without him.

LazyBones

Ha ha the fecking idiot deserves to be banned for that elbow. It's just extra sweet that he'll miss the Manchester Derby :drool:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I hope he's banned and we smash them
Screw caring about a "moral victory" Most City fans will find a reason to complain no matter what
I'd rather they felt hard done by the ban and loss - Salt in the wound
Do moral victories gain 3 points?

They can feck off and play in an Ethical Premier League

SirAnderson

Sent my bit off to FA. Not so much about whether serg should be banned or not. More about the blind lying official. Also mentioned how big brush and there England Capt got away with last incidents and the trial by media. I know it ain't going to get any where but it made me feel better.
Letters are being sent already :lol:

Don't get this. It was accidental in my book.
Yellow card at most.
Can he just get a retrospective yellow, or is it a straight red?
Retrospective yellow :lol: Couldn't make this shite up if I wanted to!

Edit: Thought I posted this on the Bluemoon Meltdown, but anyway, just as good here!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I'm going to revisit this thread if we beat you without Sergio.
Oh, look, it is back.

Imagine yourself and BM if Pogba or Zlatan got deservedly banned, you would be creaming yourself.

This is all on Kunt, no point pretending otherwise.

pixel

You'll find the difference is that we don't protect and defend Fellaini.
Do you see anyone in here excusing Fellaini?
Difference is, comments on our thread aren't justifying it whereas on Bluemoon there were comments trying to justify Aguero's saying his "couldn't have been intentional as it was a 'get off me' type of swing"
Slightly off topic, but do you reckon we would have reacted with the same righteousness, if instead of Fellaini it had been let's say Ibra or Mata? I am not saying we wouldn't have, just want to know what you guys think. While it goes without saying that Bluemoon is a basketcase, IMO we too would have tried to find some justification if it had been someone other than Fellaini.

VanGaalEra

Slightly off topic, but do you reckon we would have reacted with the same righteousness, if instead of Fellaini it had been let's say Ibra or Mata? I am not saying we wouldn't have, just want to know what you guys think. While it goes without saying that Bluemoon is a basketcase, IMO we too would have tried to find some justification if it had been someone other than Fellaini.
Mata, pigs will fly before he elbows someone :lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I think we would have excused it to the point of "out of character", but still we wouldn't have denied the clearly obvious intent and ban. It is the rules after all, and they are the same for everyone.

In the other hand, if it was Pogba I would have of course screamed conspiracy and demanded a ban for Reid since our golden boy can do no wrong :drool:

saivet

I'm just annoyed he didn't get sent off in the match and you guys with him in your FPL team as captain would have suffered.