Alejandro Garnacho | 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal981

Argentina bullying him for calling Ronaldo the GOAT.

I mean the goat is doing superb in the farmers league too. 3 goals in the league so far. Same as Ronaldo's goal today. Anyhow not to derail this thread into messi vs ronaldo, these people and aguero are class A morons. Why the feck because of his nationality he need to lick messi's arse. People are entitled to their own opinion

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Argentina bullying him for calling Ronaldo the GOAT.

Well, it's been a while now that people are not allowed to have original opinions. They should probably all have tattoos of Messi.

Silverman

That's just embarrassing from Aguero. Taking offence to something that an up and coming kid has said to compliment his own teammate.

lenny_1248

That's just embarrassing from Aguero. Taking offence to something that an up and coming kid has said to compliment his own teammate.
He was just joking. He did not write anything remotely offensive.

Jesus Christ, why everyone is so sensitive?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
A lot of fuss about this young lad, does he warrant the hype?
And what's his play style? Your average winger?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
MEN reports we could see him start the game against Chelsea alongside ronnie and honestly im excited if that happens :D
Always love to see our youngsters play and there really isn't much pressure on him anyway, as I won't get too sad if we lose.
(There is a slight chance for top 4 but that means both arse and spurs have to bottle things like there is no tomorrow. )

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
MEN reports we could see him start the game against Chelsea alongside ronnie and honestly im excited if that happens :D
Always love to see our youngsters play and there really isn't much pressure on him anyway, as I won't get too sad if we lose.
(There is a slight chance for top 4 but that means both arse and spurs have to bottle things like there is no tomorrow. )
Worst idea in the world to start him, it's not fair on him at all,

macheda14

Arsenal would have to not win 2 games. It would be a crazy bottle job.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Why as I said not much pressure on us winning and some young ads relish the big occasion.
Arsenal would have to not win 2 games. It would be a crazy bottle job.
Looking at their schedule it's pretty straightforward, same with Tottenham and conte is usually not the bottling type.

romufc

Why is it the worst idea?
We have 4 games left, nothing to play for and this is a chance for some of the youngsters to show what they can do at senior level.

Youngsters need a chance to show what they can do, they are not going to get it if the team is playing well and players are in form.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Why as I said not much pressure on us winning and some young ads relish the big occasion.

Looking at their schedule it's pretty straightforward, same with Tottenham and conte is usually not the bottling type.
Why is it the worst idea?
We have 4 games left, nothing to play for and this is a chance for some of the youngsters to show what they can do at senior level.

Youngsters need a chance to show what they can do, they are not going to get it if the team is playing well and players are in form.
Saying "No pressure" means nothing, there is pressure due to what we have seen this season coupled with the majority of fans quick to throw young players under the bus (See Elanga thread). Youngsters absolutely need the chance to show what they can do but if you aren't dropping them into a functioning team then at least drop them in for 20 minutes at the end when we are 2-0 up and there is genuinely no pressure. Give them the tools to succeed but first start against Chelsea as one of our attacking 3 when everyone is being thrown under the bus in our worst ever season is not a good thing for that youngster for me, I'd like to see him get minutes given the conditions are right.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
It's a stupid argument really. Sancho is out Rashford is horribly out of form, Lingard, Mata, Matic etc. are gone at the end of the season. Give him some game time ffs.

If they can't get it when we are playing crap because it is "unfair" and don't get it when we are playing well because "ain't broke don't fix it" then when are these lads meant to get minutes? On loan at a club that doesn't care? Carabao Cup away at Morcombe?

There are enough senior pros involved tonight that Garnacho and Hannibal can/should be able to look too, give them a look for at least 60 minutes and let them see where they need to get too. If there are two lads whose confidence probably isn't gonna be shattered, it is these two.

romufc

Saying "No pressure" means nothing, there is pressure due to what we have seen this season coupled with the majority of fans quick to throw young players under the bus (See Elanga thread). Youngsters absolutely need the chance to show what they can do but if you aren't dropping them into a functioning team then at least drop them in for 20 minutes at the end when we are 2-0 up and there is genuinely no pressure. Give them the tools to succeed but first start against Chelsea as one of our attacking 3 when everyone is being thrown under the bus in our worst ever season is not a good thing for that youngster for me, I'd like to see him get minutes given the conditions are right.
The Caf throwing him under the bus, not the match going fans, they have been supportive of Elanga (See Elanga chant), which is sung in every game.

I mean most youngsters are exposed that way, when they come into a dysfunctional team to break through.

I mean then we will not see the youngsters this season, we are never 2-0 up with no pressure. What's the point of having the youngsters in the match day squad then? That is the same conditions as playing.

Bwuk

I'd start him too.

Can he do any worse than what Rashford would?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He called Cristiano Greatest of All Time and Messi an actual goat emoji.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I hope to see him feature this season, but I doubt he would start against Chelsea. Best chance we could hope for is, Rangnick play him as sub in 70 mins.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
The whole point of having an Academy is to allow them the chance to fill in when the senior team has an injury crisis. There's always going to be pressure playing for United, but right now is a good time as any given we have nothing to play for.

I hope he gets the chance to play with Ronaldo on the pitch even if only for a few minutes.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Match going fans will be nothing but supportive of the lad, give him time our season is done , he needs game time and all the other options are exhausted .when will be a better time than now.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
A few minutes here and there now before the end of the season should hopefully help secure him a higher profile loan (if we go that route) I’m all for playing one or two youngsters in an injury crisis. It’s not a make or break game, our season is all but over. The academy is there to bolster the first team and make the club some money. So either way getting them into the team when there are openings is the name of the game. Either a chance to show what he can do or a shop window. He’d want to play today, put it that way

L1nk

Nice moment for him to come on at 17, his family applauding and emotional in the stands people going over to congratulate them. I hope he has a bright future here I think he has talent

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Nice moment for him to come on at 17, his family applauding and emotional in the stands people going over to congratulate them. I hope he has a bright future here I think he has talent
I wanted him to start as I genuinely don't know what kind of a player he is.
Good luck kid.

macheda14

I liked that Rudiger gave him a little congratulations - pros all remember their debut and at the end of the day they’re all just footballers.

lsd

The Oracle
Ralf has been really generous in the amount of minutes he is giving the young players in these past few games.

Did he even touch the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.