6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

flappyjay

Could you imagine if the Greenwood situation never happened. Him and Garnacho in the same team would have been marvelous in 2-3 years.

romufc

Lets not get too carried away. We have seen youngsters come give us a couple good performances.

Let him do his thing, he played well and looked a threat but we need to let him develop.

Longshanks

He was brilliant last night a proper United wingers performance, had both Ashley young and Matty cash on toast they couldnt deal with him.

Think we have a hell of player on our hands here scary potential lets hope he develops into a top top player, because he certainly has all the attributes.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Could you imagine if the Greenwood situation never happened. Him and Garnacho in the same team would have been marvelous in 2-3 years.
At this point in 2/3 years i'm expecting it to be revealed that Garnacho is the head of a drug smuggling ring or something daft.

Oranges038

What I like most about him is his close control when dribbling, doesn't let the ball get too far away and always seems like he's in control of the situation.

Quality first touch too. Ball pinged 40 yards across the pitch and he just takes it in without even thinking, knows what he's going to do before it even comes to him. That cross for McT was delicious.

Really good performance from him, love when young players go out there and just play like it's just another game to them, no fear and just shows what he is capable of. Hopefully he keeps it up, he could be a quality player in a couple of years.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Can someone please tell Sancho to watch this guy. Please tell Sancho if you see him thanks.

Castia

This is the sort of player I thought we was getting with Sancho

Top prospect, he must be one of the best 18 year olds in Europe

Adam-Utd

Top prospect, he must be one of the best 18 year olds in Europe
yep if he was at dortmund right now he’d have clubs queuing up to pay 60m this summer

Sylar

I like that ETH isnt getting carried away or allowing him to get carried away. Keeps emphasizing the working hard and attitude part. I think thats key. You can have the talent but need the work to go with it.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
This is why when someone says 'he needs time to settle in', they almost never settle in.

Footballers who will make it have an instant impact.

We need an rvn

I’m excited and want to see more of him but the stories of what happened in pre-season and eth coming out saying what he does is shouting warning signs at me. I don’t recall managers coming out speaking about messi / Ronaldo repeatedly being late for meeting at 17 etc.

Concerned things like ‘depends on his approach and attitude and has has to do the right things in his lifestyle’ has a Morrison / greenwood ring about him

arthurka

Damn I like a direct winger, can´t express how much I have missed seeing one at United.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I like how he does not feck around and just gives it a go at the defender.
Like Rashford of the old days and Martial too to a certain extent. No idea why most players stop doing it when they get older.

Adam-Utd

Like Rashford of the old days and Martial too to a certain extent. No idea why most players stop doing it when they get older.
I think modern coaches try to take dribbling out of them for some reason. Pass and move is seen as more efficient which kinda sucks.

SAF is the GOAT

He needs to upgrade his step overs and trickery in general.
First season no one knows him but second season everyone will and he'll have to adapt

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
At youth level it was clear to see he was good at dribbling whilst running at pace, where he could maintain control whilst running at full pelt. I didn't think he'd start showing the level he's currently showing at first team level so quickly. But the way he's playing currently I foresee the LWF role as his for the taking.

But this doesn't surprise me because I've felt a few of the current younger players that were signed by John Murtough at youth level were very good and had the potential to be first team players. Still a long way to go, but the signs are very very positive.
Weirdly I actually think he looks better for the first team than he ever did for the youth team, same is true of Iqbal in pre-season.

Waynne

I like how he does not feck around and just gives it a go at the defender.
That's the last thing we need from a wide player. Head down to just challenge the defender. There may be other opportunities to play in team mates if he's going to constantly just always take on the defender.
He needs to make the right decisions in dangerous areas.

CSMUFC90

Could he be our Khvicha Kvaratskhelia? Kind of similar in playing style, fast and direct.

Kostov

That's the last thing we need from a wide player. Head down to just challenge the defender. There may be other opportunities to play in team mates if he's going to constantly just always take on the defender.
He needs to make the right decisions in dangerous areas.
I disagree and I am not sure how can someone watch Manchester United and think like that. Wingers especially at this club are always about taking the game to the oppositions and progressive dribbling. Of course that does not mean to put his head down and just hit the wall, decision making is important but courage and ability to take on defenders is rare and usually that kind of players are the difference makers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Lets not get too carried away. We have seen youngsters come give us a couple good performances.

Let him do his thing, he played well and looked a threat but we need to let him develop.
I don't get these comments, like, are we not supposed to discuss how well he did and how good he's looked?

Rossa

His close control when dribbling at speed is brilliant. What really sets him apart though is that extra gear he has. Sometimes he does get a heavy touch, but surprisingly he isn't running at full pelt, and he just puts on the afterburners and gets to the ball before the defenders. Either the defenders have to re-time their tackle, step away or commit a foul. Both Ronaldo and Giggs were great at it. Rashford on the other hand always runs at full pelt and when he gets a heavy touch, which often happens, he has no way to compensate for it.

Rossa

I don't get these comments, like, are we not supposed to discuss how well he did and how good he's looked?
No - if you stay pessimistic, you can always claim you were right when things don't work out, and if they do, you can be happy you were wrong, for once. It really is a win win.

footballbite

Is he stalling on a deal this lad? We gonna have a much worse Pogba situation on our hands?
The amount of questions along these lines in this thread is ridiculous - one of the mods just needs to add 'contracted until 2025' to the thread title.

A few people have posted stuff life this on here - they couldn't have seen much of Sancho before he joined if that was the case. Sadly, the scouts also couldn't have either.

Status
Not open for further replies.