2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

KeanoMagicHat

It's Garnacho and Bruno that give me some hope for the rest of the season. He looks like if he plays every week he could score 15-20 goals this season.

TempusFugit

Fills me with alot of hope for the future. Just 19, absolutely rapid and can use both feet to finish comfortably. Just needs to improve his decision making and try to pace himself a bit more. He always looks knackered as the game goes on because he plays at 100 km/hr. Needs to learn to slow it down and take a few touches. Looking like the future of our LW. He'll grow stronger and quicker as he grows older, he will be a really scary player at his peak.

ForeverRed1

Running like mad for the team, tracking back, getting stuck into tackles, showing passion, grit, determination and scoring really good goals. If rashford gets picked over him on the weekend somethings just not right.

Dominos

He was knackered and we need him for the game against Newcastle.

We moan about our injury problems, perhaps it's best not to run our most inform player, who's only 19, into the ground?
It was a must-win game to save our champions league campaign, you don't "rest" your most in form attacking player when you need a goal in these circumstances. I can't believe we can't risk playing him for another 12 minutes + stoppage time.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Very happy with his development lately. Hope he adds more goals consistently just like his idol.

witchtrials

Was looking like he was capable of making the biggest impact when coming off the bench, so a couple of games when he puts us one up when starting feels like encouraging progress.

tomaldinho1

Hot take: it fecking pissed me off when Bruno and Antony were apologizing for him shushing the crowd after scoring. feck Galatasaray.
I think more game management than apologizing, that is one of the most vocal crowds around. You don't want to be riling them up, you want them to get frustrated with their own team.

Donut

I think people who have reservations about him are due to him being a bit of an oddball off the field, because on the pitch he’s showing up to be a real world class talent, approaching Greenwood levels to me. If he was playing for Benfica he’d be sold for 100+ million.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I think more game management than apologizing, that is one of the most vocal crowds around. You don't want to be riling them up, you want them to get frustrated with their own team.
Nah feck that, you’re in a hostile environment and just silenced them early I’d rather a show of arrogance and confidence than seem meek attitude of “oh we don’t want to fire them up more”.

Our team could use more confidence and arrogance instead of shitting themselves in every big match

Brightonian

Nah feck that, you’re in a hostile environment and just silenced them early I’d rather a show of arrogance and confidence than seem meek attitude of “oh we don’t want to fire them up more”.
@tomaldinho1 is bang on, in these environments you drain the crowd's energy you don't add fuel to the fire. Scoring and just getting on with it would have been the cannier choice. I don't blame Garnacho. You want young players to be fired up and to enjoy their moments. But Bruno was right to correct him afterwards.

Bobski

He is going to have hope he can put on some muscle as he develops, because he is very lightweight right now. Tunnel vision at the same time.

El Jefe

I said it a few weeks ago but this lad really isn’t that good. He scored an absolute worldie so that will distort the view of his performances for the next two months no matter how he performs going forward.

Once a fullback can match him for pace or aggression he’s rendered pretty useless. It’s why he’s much better off the bench where he can get the advantage against tired legs.

Alemar

He made our only shot on target yesterday. Not saying it was a good shot (it actually wasn’t), but still it’s more than what the others managed to do.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
He's going to make mistakes as he is still so young but feck me, this kid has talent.

redom

Ran himself into the ground, played a part in both goals and could've had at least one himself, he's still got plenty to learn but he's first choice down the left for good reason at the moment.

DickDastardly

That's how a LW should play.

Make as many mistakes as you need, but make them shake their pants when they see you running down at them.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Run, run, run. Things not working his way ? Run & try more. Great assist.

Lovely stuff.

twitter thread suggester
First time in a year I believe he is going to be a star.

MattofManchester

Excellent stuff. Should have got a goal or two, but his desire to be great is there. He just needs to get a bit bigger and stronger for when it's more physical.

He'll be some player. Terrified the daylights out of Chelsea today.

Marwood

Might be his best performance for us.

A couple of better decisions/touches and that's a complete wide player performance.

tomaldinho1

He's rash and a bit wild but the talent is there. Annoying he missed another one of those one on ones - like all of our team needs to be clinical. Lots of hope given his age though.

Ludens the Red

Brilliant performance that. Kept going as well. End product could have been better at certain moments but he should be our LW going forward. Rashford has no business seeing that position for the foreseeable.