View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Garnacho obviously. Whether you agree or not he shouldn't be acting like that. Our players are a bunch of cnuts.
Nah feck that. I'm actually with you in terms of players shouldn't go public with stuff (Sancho) but what EtH said post game about Garnacho was out of order. Particularly the way he singled him out.

Garnacho is a kid at the end of the day.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He’s going back to spain inside 3 years anyway. We need to side with Ten Hag over this.
hue hue
Obviously this is in jest but you're right. Garnacho won't be with us by the time he turns 24.

Conor

I understand a manager that seems to be falling out with players on the regular yes.
Do you think that a manager that gave a player his start and put huge faith in him shouldn't be allowed to indirectly say said player didn't play well? He's a fecking teenager, shut up and keep your head down.

luke511

Nah, he's just a shite manager.

I'm talking about the dickhead who is taking cheap shots at a manager who established him in the side and helped his breakthrough, and he's doing it via an even bigger dickhead.

A squad full of poisonous shitheads, still.
Garnacho obviously. Whether you agree or not he shouldn't be acting like that. Our players are a bunch of cnuts.
Well done, he's 19

arnie_ni

Do you think that a manager that gave a player his start and put huge faith in him shouldn't be allowed to indirectly say said player didn't play well? He's a fecking teenager, shut up and keep your head down.
You can't manage all players the same. There aren't many players that age that will handle public criticism how you think they should. Do it behind closed doors.

Vidooq

I'd assumed Garnacho was injured, hard to understand why he was taken off if not.
Because he was giving the ball away all the time, not tracking his runners, not helping Dalot at all. Both of our goals came down the side that he was supposed to be helping the defense out. He lost the ball for the first goal, and he did not return in time to help Kambwala and Dalot in time.

He looks knackered, and I understand why he was taken off. It's just a bad game, leave it at that.

led_scholes

feck me. I didn't think losing possession bothered ETH the way he tolerates Bruno, Casemiro and Rashford this season.
He also must have missed Rashford casually jogging instead of pressing and marking.

Woziak

Because he was giving the ball away all the time, not tracking his runners, not helping Dalot at all. Both of our goals came down the side that he was supposed to be helping the defense out. He lost the ball for the first goal, and he did not return in time to help Kambwala and Dalot in time.

He looks knackered, and I understand why he was taken off. It's just a bad game, leave it at that.
This comes down to young players like Kambwala, Garnaucho , Kobbie and Rasmus, we’ve recruited so badly, we’ve overplayed them and overhyped them. All four are great but they are not ready to be leaders and be the spine of an elite club like Manchester United at 18,19,19 and 21.

Their bodies will get tired, this just goes to show how bad our recruitment has been to rely so heavily on all four, we need to see a serious clear out and it would be good to at least get Wilcox in next month to start making headway with transfers and players out!

Maureen-yo

He also must have missed Rashford casually jogging instead of pressing and marking.
Credit where is due, Rashford tracked back well when he lost the ball today. Not a good performance and not one that redeems him obviously but he did make an effort. Garnacho was not on his game and visibly fatigued and it was causing issues down that flank.

CM

Arsenal have Martinelli/Trossard. Liverpool have Jota/Diaz, City have Grealish/Doku. That's just for the lw...
Yes and it wouldn't be outrageous at all to suggest he could start ahead of those Arsenal or City players. Garnacho is a good player.

Conor

Credit where is due, Rashford tracked back well when he lost the ball today. Not a good performance and not one that redeems him obviously but he did make an effort. Garnacho was not on his game and visibly fatigued and it was causing issues down that flank.
That actually further discredits him, he literally only properly puts in defensive effort when he has personally lost the ball. It's an ego thing, he doesn't press properly at all, but when someone robs the ball off him he bust a gut trying to get it back.

Oranges038

"Then down the right side they were finding ways to hurt us and there were jobs to be done but it was not always done. Then you get problems. Go with your opponent, that is your job. One part is collaboration and the other is discipline"

Because there is nothing wrong with being "called out" like that. It's measured, accurate criticism. He was shit, he wasn't doing his job and his crap touch created their goal.

He should grow up and accept criticism without running to like/retweet the Forest supporting twat.
Games gone soft, being butt hurt by a few words that are obviously true. Players should know when they've screwed up and endeavour to do better. Liking tweets like that is such bullshit, it shouldn't be tolerated.

Not like he got punched in the face at half time.

These players could do with a Brian Clough over them for a bit. Bunch of whiny cry babies.

Games gone soft, being butt hurt by a few words that are obviously true. Players should know when they've screwed up and endeavour to do better. Liking tweets like that is such bullshit, it shouldn't be tolerated.

Not like he got punched in the face at half time.

These players could do with a Brian Clough over them for a bit. Bunch of whiny cry babies.
So fecking soft.

He’s been rightly lauded all season by his manager, teammates, fans and neutrals; but he was absolutely shite today and cost us big time in the first half with shit decisions, poor touches and was outrageously lazy in defence. Once that right hand side got shored up by him leaving the pitch, we looked miles better (still shite, but better). Nothing wrong with a manager saying that.

Players really are soft as shit.

ForeverRed1

Wasn’t garnacho unwell in the week and not training? Hasn’t he played a part in every game this season pretty much? Played more minutes than anyone?

what is it with this team being so entitled. It’s a squad game. Just play your part, keep your head down and when you’re on the pitch give it everything. It’s not that hard.

You earn millions. Stfu!

Flying_Heckfish

He's been one of the only big positives over the last two seasons, don't forget that when you go chucking the baby out with the bathwater.

To an extent he has been a victim of his own success, and ETH has eagerly overplayed him to a point where failure should almost be expected. Same could happen with Mainoo, and anyone else brought through.

Oranges038

So fecking soft.

He’s been rightly lauded all season by his manager, teammates, fans and neutrals; but he was absolutely shite today and cost us big time in the first half with shit decisions, poor touches and was outrageously lazy in defence. Once that right hand side got shored up by him leaving the pitch, we looked miles better (still shite, but better). Nothing wrong with a manager saying that.

Players really are soft as shit.
Yeah, he's got his plaudits when he's done well. So he should be able to accept some criticism as well. Suck it up, put your head down and try to do better the next time.

El Zoido

He’s been quality this season. Not his best game. We move on.

It’s not problem at all.

Yeah, he's got his plaudits when he's done well. So he should be able to accept some criticism as well. Suck it up, put your head down and try to do better the next time.
It’s barely criticism is the thing, he surely can’t have come off that first half thinking anything other than that he’d been shocking and let his team down on both goals and several other occasions. And if he did, we may have serious issues.

alexanderplatz

He’s tried to improve and responded to the challenge. Good season for the lad in my opinion. Look to the other wing if you want to see where the problem is

Strachan8

He's been one of the only big positives over the last two seasons, don't forget that when you go chucking the baby out with the bathwater.

To an extent he has been a victim of his own success, and ETH has eagerly overplayed him to a point where failure should almost be expected. Same could happen with Mainoo, and anyone else brought through.
Agreed. He is also playing out of position (the wingers never rotated today) to accommodate a misfiring Rashford. He is still a teenager who has been a rare ray of hope this season. Absolute and relative fairness matter in how people are treated. I would understand him feeling that there is one rule for him and another for Marcus in the way ETH apportioned blame today without having done so in previous games.

Oranges038

It’s barely criticism is the thing, he surely can’t have come off that first half thinking anything other than that he’d been shocking and let his team down on both goals and several other occasions. And if he did, we may have serious issues.
I think ETH was being kind.

He's probably just overly pissed off about being subbed off, understandable, but if you're going to play like that, you can't expect to stay on the pitch.

He’s tried to improve and responded to the challenge. Good season for the lad in my opinion. Look to the other wing if you want to see where the problem is
He’s been great, but he’s often way below the other wings in his passing stats so he’s another part of the problem of maintaining quality possession, and he all too often gives away balls in dangerous positions. Like the other wing though, he’s often selected over a better possession option due to the danger he causes especially in transition.

There’s no single wing or single position problem in this team, there are multiple problems all over the park and every single player and the manager/system needs to be much improved if we’re gonna become a top side again. That includes Garnacho.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
The other wing wasn't the problem today though, Garnacho was garbage today and seemingly can't handle being told that

The other wing wasn't the problem today though, Garnacho was garbage today and seemingly can't handle being told that
I’d argue the two of them together cause a bigger headache as neither does great defensive work, both are best in transition and both can give away a lot of ball. Antony and Diallo today bring a different balance, composure and ability to slow and speed up the game when required, and both tend to be more careful in possession. We have too many players on the pitch this season who only appear to know one way and one speed to play at.

I have no issues calling a players performance shit (Garnacho today, Bruno v Liverpool), but I won’t blame a single individual for our problems whilst the entire team looks this chaotic. I’m convinced you could swap out Casemiro and Garnacho for Giggs and Keane today and they’d also look a mess. The problems are literally everywhere.

PoTMS

Shit today but him and a few others are the only reason why the bald man still has a job. I certainly wouldn't have taken him off before Rashford who does feck all with zero effort at that.

Shit today but him and a few others are the only reason why the bald man still has a job. I certainly wouldn't have taken him off before Rashford who does feck all with zero effort at that.
Rashford’s wing wasn’t a problem though, Garnacho cost us a goal, could/should have cost another and left Dalot terribly exposed all half.

Rashford’s had a shit season and Garnacho’s been much better, but Garna had to be pulled today after that horror show.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
I’d argue the two of them together cause a bigger headache as neither does great defensive work, both are best in transition and both can give away a lot of ball. Antony and Diallo today bring a different balance, composure and ability to slow and speed up the game when required, and both tend to be more careful in possession. We have too many players on the pitch this season who only appear to know one way and one speed to play at.

I have no issues calling a players performance shit (Garnacho today, Bruno v Liverpool), but I won’t blame a single individual for our problems whilst the entire team looks this chaotic. I’m convinced you could swap out Casemiro and Garnacho for Giggs and Keane today and they’d also look a mess. The problems are literally everywhere.
In general I agree, I still can't believe that Casemiro didn't get hooked at half time though

C'est Moi Cantona

You assumed wrongly, he was playing poorly and played a major part in both their goals in doing so
Yet he assisted the goal, and has been better than all our attacking players all season, so you can't then make an example of him on the back of a below par 45 minutes, (unless Garnacho wanted/needed to come off of course).

Rashford and Rasmus were no better today, and also had alot less credit in the bank for what else they've done this season.

I'd assumed Garnacho was injured, hard to understand why he was taken off if not.
because he was an absolute liability? Did you not watch? He was all over the shop first half, their left back had him on toast and all of their biggest problems were coming down that side where he left Dalot horribly exposed.

I called for it in the match thread that he had to be removed. He’s had a great season, but he had a mare today.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Overplayed and depended on a teenager all season and then blames the kid for looking tired and sluggish and having a rough half.

He is genuinely as terrible a manager as he is a coach

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Wouldn’t have mattered one bit, Mainoo’s a great talent but he’s looking lost in there too. I don’t think anyone can strive in this current chaos, and certainly not McTom, Mount or Eriksen in that position.
Maybe not but Mainoo as the DM and Eriksen in Mainoo's position couldn't have been any worse