Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
sanchez will eventually come, rusev day will never end.
Sanchez day is already here I feel :D and true! Happy Rusev day everyone, Lana is the best too :drool::D

Alright, lads. I'll be preoccupied this afternoon and evening, so the climax will be reached without me :(

(Who am I kidding I will check in with my phone)
Mate you are one of the top muppets :( keep checking in as I cling to your posts to keep my own muppetness going! @Ban you too man

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I say we offer them Mkhi plus one pound.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Imagine we sign Sanchez and then suddenly pull the plug on the Mkhi deal and say "joke lolz he's going nowhere" and keep both.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
are we in the 90's?

£350K a week is the low end of the going rate for world class players. that precedent has long been set by the top clubs, there's nothing mental about it.

Goalkeeper salaries are never going to scale up to what forward/attacking players earn due to said attacking players usually generating more money than a GK. De Gea will be well remunerated to reflect his status in the club/team and how good he is overall, but his salary won't be similar to Sanchez'.

Also, reportedly, its a straight swap with no fee paid to arsenal, seems a phenomenal deal to me.
is it? are thier any players in the premer league who basic wage is 350k a week?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I can't believe people are running with this. I could go in and say my name is Alexis and want the number 7 and they'll print it for me.
I thought you need ID proof if you ask for a name that is the same as a football player

Needham

Is Sanchez one of those Jimmy Greaves forwards who scores on each debut for every club he plays for?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Keown's bitterness :lol:

When asked why Sanchez looks set to choose United over City, Keown responded: ‘Sanchez has got to be the biggest mercenary in football.

‘Manchester City have wanted to sign Sanchez since the summer and, if no deal is done in January, they will be waiting for him at the end of the season.

‘City would be the natural place for Sanchez to go to develop his football. He has worked with Pep Guardiola before.

‘But for Sanchez, this is clearly not about going to the best team, working with Guardiola and taking his game to another level.

‘He has probably thought that he will not get a better offer if he waits until the summer, so he might as well take the best deal on offer now. It has been all about the money.’
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/0...n-utd-transfer-slammed-by-arsenal-hero-keown/

ZAGREB RED

He was leaving Arsenal to join Pep and his merry City band on their crusade to win trophies while playing free-flowing football from another planet, now if he signs for United he has sold his soul to the devil and is a greedy money-grabbing mercenary and a lot worse, by all accounts.
Obviously, even if City had offered him more money than United it would still have been the appeal of playing for Pep and his team of white knights that would have swayed him to go there, rather than the money.
It is becoming a bit dull reading this sort of outraged commentary from the likes of Martin Keown and the media in general.
It can't possibly be that he recognises the chance to go to United and help take them to a higher level and become the dominant team in England again, can it ?

Denis79

Didn't want to be dragged in to this madness but OMG we're signing fecking Sanchez OMG! feck it! I'm getting drunk!

diarm

Imagine we sign Sanchez and then suddenly pull the plug on the Mkhi deal and say "joke lolz he's going nowhere" and keep both.
Then give it an hour before announcing that Ozil has signed a pre-contract agreement to join in July.

Rajat Jain

Sanchez is coming finally!!!

Missed out on him in '11 when we really needed that player to kill things off. Hope he can boost up the goal return with his delivery and take things at united to the next level.:drool::drool::drool:

Skip to my Lou

While driving home from the EL-final last year, me and my friend talked about which PL player you would pick to come and play for United. My pick was Sanchez, and now it's really happening! :drool:
Sad to to see Mhiki go though, he seems like such a nice and likeable dude. I really wish he would get it together and replicate that Dortmund season.

Reactions: SteveJ

minoo-utd

When the club can tweet: Manchester United have reached an agreement with Alexis Sanchez.... More to follow?

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
So still think it’s just clueless idiots who think Sanchez is favourite to go to United over City, @whatwha?
I don't remember saying that, but obviously the situation has changed. :) He looked 90% likely to go to City a couple weeks ago.

SammyUnited_83

I can't believe people are running with this. I could go in and say my name is Alexis and want the number 7 and they'll print it for me.
I know.

I got Best 7 for my step daughter last year from the official megastore, no questions asked.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
The backtracking, he’s all on video saying Sanchez doesn’t deserve the shit arsenal have put him through and he’d be happy for him to go. Now all of a sudden he was a problem

He's had dressing room bust ups with koscielny and ramsey. Nothing new, maybe if you bothered looking you'd find it pretty quickly. Half of the team have had enough of his attitude.

That said, it's what happens when you have someone who wants to win and bunch of others who are happy with status quo, you're going to have conflicts.

Dt is hypocritical idiot but both his ponts are true - Sanchez going mental off the pitch and Wenger making him play with bunch of turds around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.