Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
If we pay him £14m a year, for 4.5 years, that comes to £63m over the length of his contract. How do people come up with the £180m figure is beyond me. I say the most Man Utd will have to fork out on this deal is £100m - £120m, which, with todays market, its not crazy money really.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Thing is, without the pressure of crowbarring him in for Sunday, there's no panic. The clubs will be relaxed. It's just the fans that are slowly losing their sanity.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Even if Mkhitaryan has gone to training it doesn't mean the deal won't be done today. London and Manchester aren't that far away. Especially if they get the Juan Mata helicopter or a private jet. Frankly, provided the clubs are happy with one another's fitness reports the only thing they need to do is register the players via the electronic system prior to midday. That won't take long if the legals are pretty much done already.

People need to relax. This is happening. I was a massive sceptic but too much water has gone under the bridge now.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
If we pay him £14m a year, for 4.5 years, that comes to £63m over the length of his contract. How do people come up with the £180m figure is beyond me. I say the most Man Utd will have to fork out on this deal is £100m - £120m, which, with todays market, its not crazy money really.
£14m after tax, allegedly.

Slops

Also, it's within our means so it's not crazy money anyway. We're a financial powerhouse so our spending shouldn't be treated like we're Spurs or something.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Shameless stuff Mkhi

you've known for the last 10 days the club doesn't want you here and he still cant agree a deal with Arsenal.

FYI Mkhi seeing you for the last 18 months you are very very lucky to be getting a move to Arsenal because of what ive seen of you in English football you dont even belong in the championship mate.
Rado_N said:
He's not reading this.
Bloody hell - he isl:
Mkhi said:
Fock u, sully, in Armenian.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The sun is a rag. Haven't touched it since 1989, so wouldn't be surprised by any crap they make up. We should really avoid sharing links though, it's why they made it up in the first place.

Andersons Dietician

Shameless stuff Mkhi

you've known for the last 10 days the club doesn't want you here and he still cant agree a deal with Arsenal.

FYI Mkhi seeing you for the last 18 months you are very very lucky to be getting a move to Arsenal because of what ive seen of you in English football you dont even belong in the championship mate.
Be intresting if Arsenal do get he and Auba and both rekindle that partnership they had at Dortmund. They might become a scary prospect.

Slops

"Even with Rooney and Schweinsteiger still at Old Trafford, United's wage bill as a percentage of turnover was the lowest in the Premier League last season."

Is that accurate?! :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Comeon Sanchez sign before 12.00 else we won't be able to win Burnley without you

kotha

Haha.. Mkhi is such a troll..

Imagine seeing him on the bench this weekend.. :lol:

Roosney

I wish we give him a kit at least one size bigger than he wore at Arsenal. I don't like looking at him in those ultra slim skin tight shirts showing off his nipples. Or do I?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
"Even with Rooney and Schweinsteiger still at Old Trafford, United's wage bill as a percentage of turnover was the lowest in the Premier League last season."

Yup.

Slops

Regidtrations an announcements are different things though ;).

We can register him by midday but not announce it until later on today.
Is it possible to register him under the radar, though?

Just been reminded of Paul Scholes coming out of retirement, and us getting that one under the radar and him just appearing one weekend - but there's sure to be more eyes on this one.

WPMUFC

So now that Burnley is off the table (more than likely), do we even get an announcement this weekend?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Regidtrations an announcements are different things though ;).

We can register him by midday but not announce it until later on today.
How can we register a player unannounced?

midnightmare

Yup. We were at 46% I think; the Scousers were at some bizarre 69% or some such if I recollect correctly.

SammyUnited_83

Mhiki is cup tied, if not registered before noon, he can't play until the en of the month.

They won't be rushing this...

Nick7

Is it possible to register him under the radar, though?

Just been reminded of Paul Scholes coming out of retirement, and us getting that one under the radar and him just appearing one weekend - but there's sure to be more eyes on this one.
I don't think registration details are announced publicly until the end of the window, anyway.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
How can we register a player unannounced?
Is the player registration process a public one? I assume it involves filing paperwork with the Premier League, which doesn't have to be public straight away?

Status
Not open for further replies.