Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
People need to calm down. It's been only a week, these type of transfers take time. Just be happy he's ours instead of moaning about the length of this saga.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Wenger must be waiting 'til the Bank Holiday sales.

Suv666

My mate who works at OT(identity hidden for obvious reasons, very reliable btw) , heard a convo between Woody and Jose including the words Sanchez, helicopter and today, unfortunately he couldnt hear the whole thing as he was removed from the premisis because as soon as he heard the aforementioned words, in true Caf tradition he whipped his cock out.

SuperiorXI

People need to calm down. It's been only a week, these type of transfers take time. Just be happy he's ours instead of moaning about the length of this saga.
Everyone keeps saying 24 hours, 48 hours, matter of hours etc bit it's taking years. That's the frustration, every muppet has blue balls due to this teasing.

Hawks2008

Don't think we'll see him v Burnley, even if we registered in time I doubt he would have started without at least 1 training session with the squad.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
If Mhiki is in Carrington there's no chance of it being done this afternoon surely. He has to be at Arsenal to do a medical.
I don't think this is true.
Remember Lukaku wasn't even in the UK when he did his medical. I believe he was in the USA, with Pogba.

Nick7

You mean there is no Cup tied critieria for league cup? If so there is.

Mkhitaryan played in both FA cup and league cup, so he is cup tied. (not that Arsenal will need him for FA cup :p)
Yep. I read the wrong information. Thought I was fast enough with the edit, but I wasn't!

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Don't think we'll see him v Burnley, even if we registered in time I doubt he would have started without at least 1 training session with the squad.
Correct.
And to be honest would we really want to see a brand new player who had zero training time with his new team-mates.
I think that'd be extremely unfair for everybody concerned.

IAmAWinner

I am calm and relaxed about this deal. Just a little more than a week ago he was nailed on for City. Whether he signs today or 31st January I don't care. The deal will happen.

SirAF

Ageist
I am calm and relaxed about this deal. Just a little more than a week ago he was nailed on for City. Whether he signs today or 31st January I don't care. The deal will happen.
It's obviously going to happen, but we are dying to see him play for United as soon as possible! :drool:

sosolid4u09

I don't want this shit hanging over the weekend! It's all well and good killing my work laptops f5 button but i'm NOT doing this shit in my free time on my weekend!

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I'd say there will still be announcement today, he just won't be registered in time for the Burnley game. He's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.