Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snafu17

Christ, Sky are abysmal. Agreement not yet reached, what makes you say that? is it the fact that the Mkhitaryan has arrived to train for the club that he is still contracted to? Pretty sure you "heard" that from a twitter picture.

Additionally, transfers take time. Especially ones involving Raiola. Everybody just needs to relax.

sosolid4u09

Do you honestly think that 70k ish a week is the reason he went to United?
Do you honestly that he sets what wages he wants?
His agent has took hold of a fantastic opportunity for himself and run with it.
If he wanted to play for City he would be there now. The timeline proves all of this.
He chose to be at a club that fills its ground and has something more to offer other than money.
Do you honestly think that 70k ish a week is the reason he went to United? - I think he had no problem playing for utd or city. But yes I believe the extra 70k a week (you make it sound like that's a small amount of money) was the tie breaker

Do you honestly that he sets what wages he wants? - do YOU honestly think he had no say on the matter? You think he has no idea what his agent is negotiating and that his agent had him bent over a chair and Alexis has to just take it?

sosolid4u09

It wasn’t even positive :lol: from memory, someone asked if he was joining United, and he said No, no - and people took it as a double negative and that he’s joining :lol:
Wasn't it something like "you never know". I remember it was clutching at straws!
That whole saga left me totally deflated. I decided to skip the whole Pogba thing!

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
you make it sound like that's a small amount of money
I mean, relatively speaking it is.

If he picked an extra £70k a week over playing for City, he clearly didn't actually have his heart set on being there.

2k8

There's only one way to resolve this, have Mkhi do his medical agree to everything, we announce Sanchez and at that point Raiola throws chairs all over the Emirates and prevents Mkhi signing his contract.

Operation sign Sanchez and Saving Private Mkhi.
Operation sign Sanchez and Saving Private MkhitaRYAN

cyberman

Just buy him outright for 30m and when Arsenal finally wakes up we can sell Mkhi to them for the same price.
We're being punished for Arsenals incompetence here.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Well, we know here in Chile, that he cares a lot of himself, like he don't ever smoke or drink, or anything else, eat incredibly well, and is like MAD about Football (He really loves this game becouse saved his family's future and himself from poverty and drugs and stuff like that, they were and still are very humble), even in vacations he runs in the beach with their dogs and stuff like that. We know that because in chilean TV had made a tons of documentary or news about his lifestyle, his origins, his family and stuff like that.

I personaly think that he's gonna be like robben, zlatan o even Giggs, he will give us 4 years of top level performance at least.

Again, sorry about my primitive english. jejejej GGMU
I know it was about a 1000 pages ago but thanks for the info. Super promising. Glad he's got the summer off for a change.

buchansleftleg

An admin process doesn't require an announcement as evidence.
If there are no "hangover" payments involved from sell-on clauses then the FA will have minimal involvement, just need the paperwork received in time - this has less capacity for leaks as it is a small team in FA HQ.

If money has to go through the FA (as is the case when money goes overseas - the FA acts as a "Clearing house" to keep everything above board) then there is much more potential for leaks from the multiple different finance teams involved who could leak to the press.

A swap deal would essentially just involve 2 players registrations being changed over - simple 5 minute task.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
"Even with Rooney and Schweinsteiger still at Old Trafford, United's wage bill as a percentage of turnover was the lowest in the Premier League last season."

Is that accurate?! :lol:
Not surprising as we make a lot of money. We have the highest turnover in the world.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I just hope we give him the #7 soon and completely shut down the bogus Ronaldo story he's using to negotiate better terms at Madrid.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Not surprising as we make a lot of money. We have the highest turnover in the world.
Yeah I know, I just never had thought of it that way since we have so many highly paid players.

Infra-red

Think Sanchez will happen regardless, we may just have to pay money if they can’t cough up for Mhkitarayan.
I don't imagine it depends on Mkhitaryan specifically, but, as Wenger confirmed yesterday, any deal for Sanchez certainly is contingent on Arsenal securing a replacement (whether that's Mkhi or someone else).

lsd

The Oracle
Deal isnt going to happen may as well just accept it ,Mhki has clearly decided he hasnt annoyed us enough and is going to reject Arsenal and see out his contract with us no matter what

Kapardin

Yeah I know, I just never had thought of it that way since we have so many highly paid players.
Yep, Ornstein's reporting on this Sanchez-Mkhi swap has been entirely based on Raiola's briefings. Mkhi could be trying on Arsenal jersey sizes and yet the fat feck would say deal's still not done.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to quote the poster above you.

midnightmare

Sigh.
Clearly Mino doesn't care about keeping us onside ;).
Seriously though, while I understand his desire to wrangle the best deal out of Arsenal, it's possibly going to be a long wait, given how legendary Arsenal's stinginess is... They're losing Ozil and Sanchez because of it FFS. Taking the Mkhi to think they'll change now!

SirAF

Ageist
Yep, Ornstein's reporting on this Sanchez-Mkhi swap has been entirely based on Raiola's briefings. Mkhi could be trying on Arsenal jersey sizes and yet the fat feck would say deal's still not done.
True :lol:

"Blah blah blah"

YzWayne

The fact that Wenger has confirmed Mhki’s wages is not a problem, then it must be the agent fee holding things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.