Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
people were giving me grief cause I created ABU media thread. Thats clear as day.. Was listening to 5 live the other day and that cnut Green was frothing out of his arsehole talking how Sanchez betrayed City or something.

Ah well, siege mentality suits us. it's us against them. There is more of us than all of them put together. cnuts.

muller

FAQ's

Can Sanchez still play against Burnley?

No. Unless the deals already been completed and we've not been told, the deadline for him to be eligible was midday today.

How much are we paying him a week?

According to reliable sources, roughly £350k a week. There are also bonuses which some media are reporting as being part of his base salary. However.. nobody actually knows.

When will it be complete?

If first, when later. It looks like a certainty, but nobody actually knows. Most reliable outlets think it's likely to be a formality in the coming few days or week.

Whats the hold up?

Again, people the caf would trust above others say it's due to Myhi's contract negotiations, and his agent stalling to ensure deal gets over the line.. but ensuring the biggest wad of money possible going his way.

These probably resolve around 85% of posts in this thread - anymore needed? Or are we at this point surrendering and just going for volume of posts?

windycityfan

Wtf is going on? Is he a United player yet? If yes, how soon will he play? If not yet, any chance the deal may fall through?

Picked the worst time to drink heavily. Can’t keep track of it all.

Giggs86

Even after a full agreement, the clubs will have to coordinate how they want their respective announcements. Videos need to be done over the weekend.
With all the Joe videos, all the gifs and memes floating around... the clubs might as well use those for the announcements.

Paxi

To be fair, last year he was banging the 'Pep is a Pep Guardiola is my idol' drum and while I appreciate that some might share that view on this forum, I think it's pretty obvious that he's just on a mission to generate the clicks, and also being a bit thick.
Which makes the whole article even more fecking stupid.

Giggs86

Wenger was adamant if it wasnt completed within the 24 hours he would play. Let's see if he goes through with it
Wenger is like a mad bastard who agreed to sell his car but still will beat the shit out of it just before turning the keys over.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Talksport are absolutely full of it.

I think Adrian Durham is in full wind up mode

“United paying Sanchez half a million a week!”
“More than Messi!”
“Bringing in Sanchez instead of playing Rashford sums mourinho up”
“He’s chose United for money. No other reason”

SHUT THE feck UP YOU INSUFFERABLE TWAT

Fridge chutney

I have this sinking feeling that the Sanchez deal is starting to crumble and Liverpool will swoop him up instead.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Clever negotiating tactic from United to drag out Sanchez confirmation. According to the press we’ve already saved £15m in wages that we would have spent if we’d got him at the start of the week.
:lol:

Tibs

It's a shame Chile aren't going to be at the World Cup...I'd have loved it if Sanchez scored a dubious goal know us out of the WC, the pain would be be too much for some of these journos

Flytan

I love how the press think that we're paying Sanchez some ridiculous amount. I mean it's the Glazers and Ed Woodward, we aren't doing anything unless we're making money off of it. These people are insufferable lmao

Sparky Rhiwabon

“More than Messi!”

You know he just deliberately says controversial things or takes up controversial viewpoints just to get people listening, tweeting, calling in right? Then Goughy (or whatever mug he's got with him these days) will take up the opposite view.

Canagel

Ffs in tears, man up Mickhi!!!
That's sad. It must've been his dream to play for United and I'm sorry it didn't work out for both parties. Still he can prove himself again at Arsenal who should suit him better than United because there's less pressure there.

sosolid4u09

All the Arsenal people doing the same. They are blown away with getting Miki in exchange apparantly
its completely fair.
Miki was a quality player long before he joined United.
I have no doubt he will thrive there.

Sanchez for Miki straight swap is a fair deal.

Enigma_87

You know who
FAQ's

Can Sanchez still play against Burnley?

No. Unless the deals already been completed and we've not been told, the deadline for him to be eligible was midday today.

How much are we paying him a week?

According to reliable sources, roughly £350k a week. There are also bonuses which some media are reporting as being part of his base salary. However.. nobody actually knows.

When will it be complete?

If first, when later. It looks like a certainty, but nobody actually knows. Most reliable outlets think it's likely to be a formality in the coming few days or week.

Whats the hold up?

Again, people the caf would trust above others say it's due to Myhi's contract negotiations, and his agent stalling to ensure deal gets over the line.. but ensuring the biggest wad of money possible going his way.

These probably resolve around 85% of posts in this thread - anymore needed? Or are we at this point surrendering and just going for volume of posts?
This caps off the last 250 pages I think. Not much to say apart from that.

Either way I don't think he'll featured against Burnley, neither Mkhi. Shouldn't make a difference for us either way as Mkhi was in pretty bad shape and we should win the game without Sanchez...

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So this latest reported development not considered reliable enough to threadmark?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

“More than Messi!”

I normally listen to it on the way to work every night, but couldn't do it last night after listening to them talking bollocks for 5 minutes

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

“More than Messi!”

I mentioned it. As soon as he said the first line I switched off. I used to enjoy listening to Talksport, except when Quinn is on of course, but now it is kick United at every single opportunity. They make me sick and there is always some stupid United fan who panders to their agenda.

Jacob

Will Micky be the most liked player in a rivalling team? All of this is truly unjustified and unfairly harsh on him.

Paxi

I feel like ringing the sun and calling him a cnut...

I'm going to pretend I have a tidbit about Sanchez moving to Man Utd and when he gets on the phone - Neil Ashton you're fecking bitch bloodklat fam!

Hang up.

Bastard.

I've been drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.