g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-United

Not surprised. He's never talking good about United, clear to see he hates us, when he host Sunday Supplement. Bitter Palace fan.

Fully Fledged

Talksport are absolutely full of it.

I think Adrian Durham is in full wind up mode

“United paying Sanchez half a million a week!”
“More than Messi!”
“Bringing in Sanchez instead of playing Rashford sums mourinho up”
“He’s chose United for money. No other reason”

SHUT THE feck UP YOU INSUFFERABLE TWAT
Adrian Durham=INSUFFERABLE TWAT*∞

Anustart89

It's ridiculous. Media are acting like he's getting a huge contract to join Scunthorpe, not the second-placed club in the country. Twats.

Wal2Fra

Still can't really believe we are *hopefully* pulling this deal off!

You couldn't get a deal this good on FIFA or FM never mind in reality.

GJNJ

Just turned Talksport off (seems to be a frequent event recently) as discussion is about Alexis Sanchez getting £500,000 a week and is it obscene. I just thought if I left it on I would go into a complete meltdown.
I stopped listening about 4 years ago, they make my blood boil, even on topic at the start I couldn't care less about. Adrian Durham is the master of it.

They are all about clicks. That's all the media is about these day especially sport, especially football, especially Man Utd.

It's sound paranoid that the media is against us all the time, but it actually make sense for them to do that. If they write or say something positive about us then that only appeals to United fans. If they paint is in a bad light then they get the attention of the United fan because is riles us up, plus the ABU's who love it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Still can't really believe we are *hopefully* pulling this deal off!

You couldn't get a deal this good on FIFA or FM never mind in reality.
This deal is straight out master league in PES. You can sign some superstars by trading your unwanted players. Honestly, cant believe it's happening.

Ss3bba

“More than Messi!”

He’s got a show you know and his job is to wind up people so that they can phone in. Don’t bite because he knows what he’s exactly doing. Remember he’s a confessed Sánchez admirer.

ChaddyP

probably false information. Either way why not just quote the source?
I'm just answering the question. The information isn't coming from this Bassa character it's from the mail. If you question the mail and there sources no problem im just answering the original question.

Giggs86

Will Micky be the most liked player in a rivalling team? All of this is truly unjustified and unfairly harsh on him.
As long as he doesn't do a Welbeck celebration if he scores against us, then yes.

JustinC00

Not that I don't think this is currently on but two things have me a bit bothered

Wenger saying Sanchez will play this weekend. If this deal was anywhere close to being done there's no way he would play

Raiola, wouldn't surprise me at all if this deal went sideways because of money. Seems like that's what is currently holding this up.

bubbles_

Mickys PR team have done a good job of changing perceptions on him in one article. Remember how you felt after every misplaced pass he’s tried this season. Let’s also not forget he’s going to play for Arsenal, not being dumped naked in Siberia.

Brightonian

I love the idea of this deep meaningful agreement Pep and Sanchez had that he would go to City, and which he has cruelly reneged on. Whereas it seems to me City basically reckoned they could get him on the cheap and when it turned out they couldn't they thought they'd just leave it and maybe nab him in the summer if they were still in the mood, and now we're getting him and they don't even seem that bothered.

The heartless, soulless bastard!

Inter Yer Nan

“More than Messi!”

Even if the "half a million" was true (which it isn't) that's still probably about half of Messi's wage. Isn't Messi on about a million a week before tax?

Alexis is probably getting about 350k a week and some of the more sane reporters have said that's because his signing on fee is included and spread out over the wage.

Funny this narrative they run that City are a bigger club than United. We've got players bigger than their club!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Still feel bad for Mkhi and anyone who says anything bad against him is a wanker as far as I'm concerned.

He's been playing at a huge club, in the Champions League and he's no doubt very proud of that. It's a very public kick in the face to be booted out for a better model and I can't imagine it feels very nice. He's no doubt settled in the area, has a house he's made a home and made friends in the local area - he's having to uproot all that and start again. I expect he's also made friends around the club. Not just players but the whole United family.

He might not have set the pitch on fire recently but we shouldn't hold that against him, some people just don't have that extra something to make it at United and/or in a Mourinho team.

Best of luck to him at Arsenal. Hopefully he scores against all our rivals.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I like Mkhi, might not have been cut out to play for us but always seemed a nice bloke.

Fully Fledged

Even if the "half a million" was true (which it isn't) that's still probably about half of Messi's wage. Isn't Messi on about a million a week before tax?

Alexis is probably getting about 350k a week and some of the more sane reporters have said that's because his signing on fee is included and spread out over the wage.

Funny this narrative they run that City are a bigger club than United. We've got players bigger than their club!
I think the £264k is true just not the after tax part.

Fully Fledged

Still feel bad for Mkhi and anyone who says anything bad against him is a wanker as far as I'm concerned.

He's been playing at a huge club, in the Champions League and he's no doubt very proud of that. It's a very public kick in the face to be booted out for a better model and I can't imagine it feels very nice. He's no doubt settled in the area, has a house he's made a home and made friends in the local area - he's having to uproot all that and start again. I expect he's also made friends around the club. Not just players but the whole United family.

He might not have set the pitch on fire recently but we shouldn't hold that against him, some people just don't have that extra something to make it at United and/or in a Mourinho team.

Best of luck to him at Arsenal. Hopefully he scores against all our rivals.
I feel sorry for him but hope he plays as bad for them as he did for us.

sully1

What a trainwreck.
Well the manger of Manchetsr United seems to agree with me.

Mkhi has been terrible for United. Anyone who doesnt agree go watch the highlights of Chelsea away this season. Disgrace of a performance by one player on that pitch and that Mkhi.
Dong Fangzhuo put in more effort at The Bridge then Mkhi did

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lmao... Just rang talksport slurring my words... Got through to one of the producers.. he asked me what I wanted to say.. I said that too much is being made out of Sanchez's and Pep's 'relationship' from what I remember Pep preferred Pedro and if anything Tito Villanova was one with whom Sanchez had a better relationship.

Said theyll call back. They won't.

If I did get one I was going to give shout out to @The Black Pearl - Get the gear out! Yeoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.