Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I've got nothing against Mkyi and all of you should not either.
It just didn't work out for us and him although at first it seemed on the right track and I would like to say Thanks to him for winning us games in the EL.

Everyone tries to get the best deal for himself and his family so i hope he'll be a happy guy after the closure of this saga.

We'll miss you Henrik but life goes on.

Brightonian

Still feel bad for Mkhi and anyone who says anything bad against him is a wanker as far as I'm concerned.

He's been playing at a huge club, in the Champions League and he's no doubt very proud of that. It's a very public kick in the face to be booted out for a better model and I can't imagine it feels very nice. He's no doubt settled in the area, has a house he's made a home and made friends in the local area - he's having to uproot all that and start again. I expect he's also made friends around the club. Not just players but the whole United family.

He might not have set the pitch on fire recently but we shouldn't hold that against him, some people just don't have that extra something to make it at United and/or in a Mourinho team.

Best of luck to him at Arsenal. Hopefully he scores against all our rivals.
No no no, I'm not having this. :nono:

You can't go around making McCann jokes one minute and offering Mkhitaryan a shoulder to cry on the next. It's either/or, Pex.

But yeah, good post. I can never understand people hating or disliking footballers because they're not good (enough). Hate them when they're bad people or piss you off, but not for just not playing well enough. They're certainly not doing it on purpose!

Oldyella

Still feel bad for Mkhi and anyone who says anything bad against him is a wanker as far as I'm concerned.

He's been playing at a huge club, in the Champions League and he's no doubt very proud of that. It's a very public kick in the face to be booted out for a better model and I can't imagine it feels very nice. He's no doubt settled in the area, has a house he's made a home and made friends in the local area - he's having to uproot all that and start again. I expect he's also made friends around the club. Not just players but the whole United family.

He might not have set the pitch on fire recently but we shouldn't hold that against him, some people just don't have that extra something to make it at United and/or in a Mourinho team.

Best of luck to him at Arsenal. Hopefully he scores against all our rivals.
Agreed. Especially when it happens suddenly like this, rather than end of season when he may have known it was coming.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Hopefully our fans give him a good reception when he's back at OT eventually.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I feel sorry for miki. Never felt sorry for any player when he was leaving because it is a part of their job, but he is really a nice guy and in one way he is forced to move. Yes it is arsenal, yes he will earn a fortune and he will play there but i don't know, just feel sorry for him.

When alexis signs, it will pass:devil:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No no no, I'm not having this. :nono:

You can't go around making McCann jokes one minute and offering Mkhitaryan a shoulder to cry on the next. It's either/or, Pex.
That was a hand grenade wasn't it! Pulled the pin and ran :lol:

I reported another joke in that thread for shits and giggle, I hope whichever mod picked it up had a chuckle and let it go.

Danillaco

its completely fair.
Miki was a quality player long before he joined United.
I have no doubt he will thrive there.

Sanchez for Miki straight swap is a fair deal.
I agree. Mkhi gets a lot of flack, but he is a great player. When he's on, it's a joy to watch. But those days seem realy far apart. And his game was way erratic this season.

I hope he does well at Arsenal, but no doubt Alexis is the better player by a considerable amount. It's a good deal by Arsenal considering that you trade an unhappy player by a very good one that needs some change to maybe thrive. But I wouldn't call it fair.

Greck

That pic with Jose holding a ps4 :lol::lol: Lingard and Pogba on their way for a quick match no doubt

Brightonian

That was a hand grenade wasn't it! Pulled the pin and ran :lol:

I reported another joke in that thread for shits and giggle, I hope whichever mod picked it up had a chuckle and let it go.
:lol: I didn't really follow the thread, did you get heat for it? I did do a double take when I saw who wrote it, didn't think you were the type!

Brophs

The One and Only
yes, the point is why quote a random that is merely tweeting the daily mail when you could just you know... quote the daily mail itself(not that it is anything special)
Just wondering if he was something special about him that he would be quoted in the first place...
Ah, tbf, I was just joking around. The answer to your question is, I presume, that the bloke who posted the tweet follows this Bassa fella - who, from memory, used to post on here and is just a Twitter mentalist who seems to come alive during transfer windows - and lazily just posted his tweet rather than go seek out the original.

Brophs

The One and Only
Leave Mkhi alone. Sounds like the slogan of devout Christians who believe they can 'cure' homosexuality.

Utd7

This is politically incorrect but I would not appreciate Arsenal playing Sanchez tomorrow. He's unofficially, officially OUR player. What if he gets injured? We're doing the sensible thing and benching Mkhi. Arsenal should do the same.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
This is politically incorrect but I would not appreciate Arsenal playing Sanchez tomorrow. He's unofficially, officially OUR player. What if he gets injured? We're doing the sensible thing and benching Mkhi. Arsenal should do the same.
Wait, is he in the squad?!

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Agree!

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic
Well no he’s their player so they can do whatever they want.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I've been a big critic of Mkhi, but that part about him shedding a tear was uncomfortable to read.

No doubt he is a good guy, he just didn't have it in him mentally to succeed here.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Feck sake, now I feel bad for taking the Mkhi out of the lad all week. We actually forced him out and didn't let him leave on his own terms. Poor bloke :(

As a mark of respect I will mute the 22nd minute tomorrow (Mkhi's shirt number was 22 for the lucky ones that have forgotten it already). Urge everyone else to do the same.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Leave Mkhi alone. Sounds like the slogan of devout Christians who believe they can 'cure' homosexuality.

Don't you find odd that homosexuality can't be cured but heterosexuality is cured quite easily. A case of Harp, bottle of Buckfast and an imminent transfer of a world class player to your favourite football team. I can attest to that.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
That's a PS4 controller, not a PS4 you nubs. Probably smashed his old one in rage after not getting Alexis signed for Burnley :smirk:

That Mkhi article breaks my heart :(

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Don't you find odd that homosexuality can't be cured but heterosexuality is cured quite easily. A case of Harp, bottle of Buckfast and an imminent transfer of a world class player to your favourite football team. I can attest to that.
We'll call you maxi packedi then. I'll let you guess why.

Status
Not open for further replies.