Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackers0seven

I'm personally glad. It's going to help my prediction of this getting to 1000 pages.
Oh yeah. A 1000 pages would be epic. Pogs transfer dragged out for about 3weeks if I remember correctly. But that's all a blur cause of the constant checking had he signed... So if this actually got to a 1000 that would be some achievement :devil:

Yagami

Good post resistant
That's just a silly point. As bad as a Arsenal are at spending, of course they would have spent money to replace Sanchez. The main reason he didn't go in the summer was that Arsene hand no time to buy a replacement. They wanted Lemar for £90m.
Yeah, true, but they would have opted for a replacement only instead of investing in strengthening the squad during january. Now, they're getting in the replacement they wanted (Aubameyang) and Mkhi which would've been unlikely if we had paid money instead of swapping. I think Arsenal fans prefer the guarantee of another player than more money in the bank.

Peanut Butter

It will all be done by Tuesday morning. Not long now.

Good thing is, he'll (hopefully) be ready and tactically drilled for Spurs.

Hanky panky

They just say 48h because it's likely there will be announcement inside that. After that they can act some kind of ITK. They are just guessing.

saturday_fever

Keys on bein just said pogba is not happy about the wage for Sanchez. Why do they create such news when simply covering the transfer is sensational enough. Too much hate for united.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
By Grabthar's hammer, if this isn't over soon, I'm going to go postal.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Quick update: stood outside in the rain for a few minutes, paparazzi dazzled a few randoms with their flashes, the Sky Sports van took out their camera and started filming the entrance/exit (I was in a brown coat in case you saw me).

Gone for a Nando's now in Urmston for some lunch, will go back afterwards if he's not already left.

#TopRedz

Sparky Rhiwabon

Keys on bein just said pogba is not happy about the wage for Sanchez. Why do they create such news when simply covering the transfer is sensational enough. Too much hate for united.
I'm sure Raiola will be setting up a meeting with Woody as soon as this is all sorted. He'll be rubbing his hands!

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Quick update: stood outside in the rain for a few minutes, paparazzi dazzled a few randoms with their flashes, the Sky Sports van took out their camera and started filming the entrance/exit (I was in a brown coat in case you saw me).

Gone for a Nando's now in Urmston for some lunch, will go back afterwards if he's not already left.

#TopRedz
Cool new tagline VO.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

#TopRedz
Injoy your lunch. You desere it. Mr. Transfer Voyeur

Ban

#TopRedz
Lunch? What lunch?
You should have brought something with you. You might miss Alexis now.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm sure Raiola will be setting up a meeting with Woody as soon as this is all sorted. He'll be rubbing his hands!

Whats even more idiotic is the notion that even if he was on more money than Pogba, is that Pogba wouldnt understand its because there was no transfer fee involved.

IrishRedDevil

#TopRedz
Meh. Top muppets don't stop for food.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I think Raiola held up the deal, perhaps using leverage over club people (both sides) wanting the players over the past weekend. Once that noon deadline was missed, he has blown that leverage. That might have changed the dynamic. I imagine him not getting everything he wanted, and hardball being played by Woody/Jose/Utd. I hope so, anyway; I have an instinctive dislike of the fella, while knowing feck all about him.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

#TopRedz
Meh. Top muppets don't stop for food.
:lol:

Peanut Butter

I'm actually glad it's going to be another 48 hours. I've made this thread my home. I have rations of food, tea, milk and a few changes of clothes.

When this thread eventually locks, I won't know what to do with myself :(

Status
Not open for further replies.