Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGaalEra

Didnt he break his ankle in March during an under 21’s game, scuppering any deal. Then signed a new contract in June with a new buyout? Did he ever actually turn them down or did a series of unfortunate events just lead to the deal not happening.
City wanted to sign him regardless of the injury, anyway it's off topic. No more replies to this.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
At this point, Spanish should probably be the clubs official language...Current first Languages (by my reckoning):

French (5) - Bailly, Pogba, Martial, Fellaini (?), Lukaku(?)
Spanish (7) - De Gea, Romero, Valencia, Rojo, Herrera, Mata, Sanchez
English (7) - Shaw, Young, Jones, Smalling, Carrick, Lingard, Rashford,

Viva United.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
And is there a chant yet? Like, we have had 10 days there should be songbook at this stage!
We've got Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez
It's driving the press into a rage
'Cause we've got Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez
And two million quid's his weekly wage

prath92

Has any newspaper run the article ‘Mourinho forces Sanchez to train on his own after fall out’?

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Sanchez never suited Pep's tiki-taka. He hardly played for Pep and only won the EUFA Super Cup with him as a manager. Sanchez likes to run with the ball, Pep likes his players to pass oppositions to death. Sanchez was mostly subbed on for a few minutes or subbed off almost every time he started with Pep. Pep called him names, including calling him the son of a whore and publicly humiliating him on the touchline. Yet, despite all of this, all of the media and all of bluemoon pinned their hopes on Sanchez signing for City because of his special relationship with Pep? They're all laughable.
No he didn't at all. He's not that type of player at all, I thought he'd flop there and was surprised they signed him in the first place.

Watching the AFTV videos they were quoting stats about Sanchez losing the ball more than any other player in the PL. Not sure if they were true or not though.

onemanarmy

At this point, Spanish should probably be the clubs official language...Current first Languages (by my reckoning):

French (5) - Bailly, Pogba, Martial, Fellaini (?), Lukaku(?)
Spanish (7) - De Gea, Romero, Valencia, Rojo, Herrera, Mata, Sanchez
English (7) - Shaw, Young, Jones, Smalling, Carrick, Lingard, Rashford,

Viva United.
Lukaku's native language is Dutch, but he speaks French perfectly. He speaks 4 languages actually. Fellaini speaks French, indeed.

Klopp_De_Klown

We've got Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez
It's driving the press into a rage
'Cause we've got Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez
And two million quid's his weekly wage
Nice.... You should do what that scouse from cork did and stick it up on u-tub and make millions

Nickosaur

Everyone's getting so caught up in this saga, but I'm still struggling to comprehend him actually playing for United. He's such a fun player to watch - very good space-attacker.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
£3m a week is outrageous. He will have cost us almost £1billion over the course of his contract. It's incredible that we are willing to spend £2billion on a footballer, especially when we have a debt of £79billion.

gr3yham3

Everyone's getting so caught up in this saga, but I'm still struggling to comprehend him actually playing for United. He's such a fun player to watch - very good space-attacker.
Oh my, attacking the space!! Does he do silent domination as well? :wenger:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Lukaku's native language is Dutch, but he speaks French perfectly. He speaks 4 languages actually. Fellaini speaks French, indeed.
I assumed it was French 'cos of the Pogba link, but yeah I know you Belgium lot speak far too many languages... you intellectual weirdos, embracing other peoples languages and all that... makes me sick.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Cannot believe we're paying this guy £10,000,000 per week.

Woodward you asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.