Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarstoolProphet

but but but Simon Stone from the BBC told us that "We’re talking about a £30m transfer fee - which is quite a lot for somebody who’s available for free in the summer"
Simon Stone just wished he was working for Daily Mail instead. Must be hard for him to not completely make up stuff every day because of who his employer is.

Now that we're talking about swap deals: Stone for Ornstein anyone? Gonna miss Orny after this saga.

Yagami

Good post resistant
This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z where Frieza was constantly saying Namek was going to blow up in 5 minutes over the course of 20 episodes.

Raw

We're actually swapping Mkhitaryan for Alexis Sanchez, and Sanchez is just a month older. Unbelievable really.

Dante

Average bang
We get their best fighter, they get our worst spineless coward in return.

Manchester United and Arsenal in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

It's like osmosis. An inevitable transfer across a porous barrier that restores the natural order.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
We get their best fighter, they get our worst spineless coward in return.

Manchester United and Arsenal in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

It's like osmosis. A natural transfer across a porous barrier that restores the natural order.
Bit OTT

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
What is this he'll have a medical in the next 2 days shit ? Wasn't he driving to Manchester today ? How long can it take such a medical ?

And why is there no announcement on the club's website saying Sanchez deal is done pending a medical ?
Relax and enjoy, ffs. We manage to pull one heck of a deal.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z where Frieza was constantly saying Namek was going to blow up in 5 minutes over the course of 20 episodes.
:lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Serious hat on - I reckon this “straight swap” equates to us balancing the deal by sorting out Mkhitaryan’s financial demands.

MrPooni

Simon Stone just wished he was working for Daily Mail instead. Must be hard for him to not completely make up stuff every day because of who his employer is.

Now that we're talking about swap deals: Stone for Ornstein anyone? Gonna miss Orny after this saga.
Ozil is still there for the taking :drool:

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We’re swapping Mkhi for Sánchez :lol: not arsed about contact length. That is scandalous.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
You can tell that Orny gets this stuff from Raiola as he's presenting it as a deal for Mkhitaryan with Sanchez the makeweight :lol:

Works for me though!

Wilt

I had a bad day today.. Had a huge argument with the missus, broke a desk in anger (anyone has an idea how to fix a hole in a wooden desk) and on top of that they give me another tag.

Ffs. :(
Could be worse, you might have been supporting Ars

R'hllor

Of all people I got it. Pep lovers catcher.
I would have your back and speak up but i am on thin ice here. Maybe ask them to merge those two tags into Fiorentina lover, guess thats less bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.