Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

worcesterred

I remember watching a Colo Colo game on Channel 5 back in 2006 and saw Sanchez play for the first time. I had the same 'oh my word, who is that?!' feeling as I had when I first watched Robben playing for PSV. So I'm obviously very excited over this move, the twelve year old muppet inside of me has been awarded.

Canagel

This is the longest wait for an official announcement ever. We've literally known that he's coming for 3 days now and yet we keep getting these 48 hour deadlines. I'll definitely miss this thread when it's locked tommorow. It's been comedy gold throughout the whole week and I can't wait for the summer now.

BarstoolProphet

Twitter replies has actually been amazing during this saga. Think this has been my favourite:

Super Nani

I wonder if this thread will hit 600 pages before it gets locked. Can't wait for the official announcement, they must be waiting for Arsenal to confirm Mkhitaryan at the same time.

RyRy11

Would love it to be announced tonight but I think we will have to wait until tomorrow. Has Mkhitaryan been announced for Arsenal yet?

Jacko21

He won't be training tomorrow right?

A few players seem to have jetted off, so assume not back at Carrington until Tuesday.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Status
Not open for further replies.