Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscie

I dunno, I don't think the reply to that Ballbag tweet is funny at all to be honest.

"Threatened him. Proper lad"

I dunno, bit wankerish, isn't it?

Adcuth

Would love it to be announced tonight but I think we will have to wait until tomorrow. Has Mkhitaryan been announced for Arsenal yet?
I'd assume, given the swap, that an agreement would be in place to announce together. Wouldn't it?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Unrelated topic but these videos are so much better with commentary rather than shitty dubstep music.
Agreed 100%. That's why i like this one so much. Also, no bloody slow motion close-ups. Does my head in more than the music, tbh.

RedStarUnited

Jose wasnt even around today was he? Which means we might not see the announcement until after they take that fake "I just signed the contract" picture. He

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Back in from work, the thread has grown another 40 odd pages, anyone care to get me up to speed with proceedings today?

I'm currently on the 'Getting a Medical' chapter...

BulgarianDevil91

It's past midnight here and still no news. Feck this, going to bed and am giving them up til noon to finish the deal. If it's not done by then, I'm literally gonna do nothing, just sit and wait even more.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Back in from work, the thread has grown another 40 odd pages, anyone care to get me up to speed with proceedings today?

Passed Medical
Crazy memes
Selfies by Alexis
Ideas for drones next year
two caftards are getting married, and we're all invited to the wedding

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

No, just read, it was fun day today, you might not want to miss it, take your time, will last little longer, well 47 hours now.

OfficialUnitedDogWalker

Hands up who’s getting his number 7 shirt!
I was given a Beckham shirt for my birthday in 2002...

In 2008 I bought a Ronaldo shirt. Clearly just a coincidence but the same year I also brought a Tevez shirt...

Then I didn't buy another printed one for 6 years until Falcao signed and I bought one with his name, a few months later I bought a Schweinsteiger shirt...

So I think it's best I steer clear of the Alexis 7 this time around;)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Passed Medical
Crazy memes
Selfies by Alexis
Ideas for drones next year
two caftards are getting married, and we're all invited to the wedding
You just spoiled his fun of having fun reading, wait, we are all invited?? Oh dear, what do I get them? Will Alexis be there, dogs?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
You just spoiled his fun of having fun reading, wait, we are all invited?? Oh dear, what do I get them? Will Alexis be there, dogs?
Well, people need to know early, they've got to start planning this shit!
7000 people at a wedding? You're gonna need a lot more than 5 loaves and some fish to feed us lot

el3mel

We have a problem here, where are we going to camp in when this thread get closed tomorrow ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.