Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

It's actually borderline hilarious that people think a player like Alexis will choose United over us.

Firstly look at the regression of Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan and Mata since Jose has been there - yes Lingard has improved but he's more the exception to the rule.

Sanchez is 29 - he has four years left I'd say at the top level. It'll take United at least two years to catch us, maybe more if they continue to operate with such a shoddy and poor structure.

He wants Pep, do you honestly think he'd reject PSG, Bayern etc to then join a side with a defensive manager who are fifteen points behind us in the league?

We're the most attractive club in world football at the moment, and anyone with a brain will admit this.
This one has gone OTT. :lol:

Turnbl

As long as we don't do a stupid announcement video (like Chelski with Rüdiger), I'm happy to wait a couple more hours.
I’m expecting nothing less than an announcement video with Alexis in full kit running around a Crufts agility course with his dogs. Let’s take this to the next level.

sosolid4u09

almost 600 pages. it's been an honour guys.
This thread has reawakened the muppet in me that died during the Vidal saga

AshRK

Absolute comedy gold the bluemoon twats. Woke up and saw that, made my day already. If my club was non existent 10 years ago, I wouldn't even dare talk about other clubs finance. You joke club, sit down and take your L

Berbalicious

Here's the press release from the Sanchez camp... It makes for grim reading.

Jan 11 - 17.38 GMT - breaking in

Manchester United Plc is delighted to announce that Alexis Sanchez has listened to the little boy inside.

As a consequence, an announcement was made to the New York Stock Exchange and our official noodle partner has just ordered an extra run on beef and tomato flavour.

We are also delighted to confirm that Alexis has accepted our lucrative incentive to join Francis Rossi on Status Quo's 'Three Chords and you're out' official tour 2018, replacing the sadly departed top Red, Rick Parfitt.

Alexis said: "How could I turn down the chance to play for a club which so cynically attempted to support my fellow countrymen when they were trapped for so many days down that mine, with only a David Beckham nightlight for solace and inspiration?"

Pablo Zabaleta was unavailable for comment although a source close to the player said late last night:" I hope it's a case of down down, deeper and down. Bastards. "
Wow...
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/alexis-sanchez.321724/page-3437

Nickosaur

600 - that is an insane number over such a short amount of time. I still can't believe this is happening :keano:

sosolid4u09

I think we should all raid bluemoon and the Sanchez thread NOW, quoting the twatty posts from above!

el3mel

We continue posting comedic posts from there till reaching 700th page it's not even hard. :lol::lol::lol:

daveoliver91

Guess this will be announced today, can't wait to see him with the red united jersey!
600 pages to get him announced :P

Welcome to Manchester Alexis!

WPMUFC

It's 35 miles away :lol:
As I mentioned in previous replies. I live in Western Australia. I just found it extremely perplexing that a city the size of manchester wouldn't have those services available to the whole city (including two huge football clubs).

As others have educated me on, Sanchez likely needs a particular office and passport offices seem to be quite unique in the UK.

Hence my perplexed posts.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
For the bluemoon readers of this thread: you simply lost a class player. There is no shame in losing a transfer to United. No matter how many titles you may win the coming years- United will always... always... always... be a more well known and historic club then you :D

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
For the bluemoon readers of this thread: you simply lost a class player. There is no shame in losing a transfer to United. No matter how many titles you may win the coming years- United will always... always... always... be a more well known and historic club then you :D
And so say all of us here!

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Lot of rival fans now trying to describe Alexis is a toxic player and he is the cancer of the reason why Arsenal are falling down.
Well they aren't entirely wrong. He was a serious problem among his teammates, most of whom are actually glad he's no longer in the squad. How they perform without him well that's a whole different discussion.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
If his agent want 10m then just give it to him

I remember few years ago City refused Hazard's agent 6 Millions but we ended up paying 6m to Swansea to buy Scott Sinclair.

The cost will remain the same, whether we pay it to club,agents...etc

As long as the player is exceptional then he deserve it.

Its much better than overpaying for average players who barely makes the bench.
When the feck did that happen?

Wasn't is SAF who refused to pay the 6 million to Hazard's agent for signing him?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Just announce it already ffs. He is worth the 1.5M per week basic wages.

sosolid4u09

SKY italia reporting rags have agreed financial terms with Alexis.

I’m off to kill myself. Bye.

See ya.

Why are Sky Italia suddenly the supposed experts on a transfer that may happen between two English clubs. Any reason to think they know more than any other media outlet?

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
There's even conspiracy theories popping up in there: Goldmine.

'I know for a fact that these two clubs have had secret business meetings in the past and I have no doubt (along with the dippers) that they do so presently. If one can sell to the other instead of us, they will.'

'Has to be this. Especially when you consider that Mourinho used to slag Wenger to f*ck at one point calling him a voyeur. Now Wenger can't wait to do a deal with the rags over us. We have smashed the cosy cartel and they can't deal with it.'
:lol: so they're actively saying they are mad that can't sit at the big boy secret table.

el3mel

Surely Sanchez doesn't want a move to the vermin. It's hardly an upward move going there. Think it's time we put this transfer to bed and do likewise with Fred. Then we can have the pleasure of pointing out that despite offering bigger wages they got fecked off as players are more interested in who they play for and who they are coached by. Come on Txiki get it sorted.
Will put an end to this by such a post. :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Bluemoon comments;

Nice try United.

As if he would choose Maureen over Pep

You know its a done deal when these stories start to emerge pmsl.

You can always count on the rags media friends to put the usual last minute story of them making last minute bids for our targets.
Must be close.

This has dragged on for way too long. If City somehow screws this up, this will be embarrassing.

Odd move from them, they face being publicly rejected in favour of their rivals and will come off as desperate when he inevitably signs for City anyway.

so he'll be signing for city in the week then. happens every time hehe

Next - United will distance themselves and then it's party time.

pathetic isn't it. guess that confirms he'll be joining us very shortly. thanks for the update !

Just a day before mourinho denies why interest in him in the press conference and we have him home by weekend

No way on this earth would Sanchez play under the snake.

Are we going to be hearing the crys of ' We didn't want him antway!' in the next week or two.
(Yes, we will hear them from City fans :))

Art Vandelay

I reckon I'll have to ring in sick again tomorrow just to make it seem more genuine :lol:
Probably be nursing a sore head anyway when the longest 48hour period in history final comes to an end
Properly go for it when celebrating. Run through the streets knocking on doors and screaming in people's faces. That way you will have lost your voice and possibly lost weight, which will help with the illusion. Muppeting ain't easy.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
The timing of the report on his private life is the funniest thing. Clutching at straws.

EDIT: Aw, accidental page 600 snipe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.