All Ronaldo fanboys

JCurr

But I don't think Ronaldo was whiter then white. Like Michael Schumacher, they had flaws 'serious ones at that' but it gives them character. I still like Ronaldo, but I will never support him while he wears a Madrid shirt. The club stands for everything I hate and more. Selfless low life fecking scum whom lack the balls to make their own talent, and instead, build this "empire" that removes the greatest footballers in the world from their homes, and turns them in to shit, only used to sell fecking shirts ffs.

I respect your opinion on certain things, but you constant reminding of how much a tit he is, is getting rather old. Right now we should be celebrating what he has done with and for us. When he leaves we can slag him, but at this current moment in time, he is a Manchester United player, and deserves atleast in some shape of form a touch of respect.

A prick he may be, but he owes Manchester United and we owe him so much for the past 6 years.
The feck do we owe him?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
after seeing the pics of him quaffing champers and slabbering all over Paris Hilton, im glad the roadshow is leaving town. He's at a crossroads now, either concentrate hard on his career and be one of the greats or party it all away

B Cantona

Desperate
And your blind aswell :rolleyes:. Again you read what you want to fecking read and not go through all the posts you ignorant feck.
Just to refresh you mate, here's your post...

marchi-91 said:
Ronaldo now has 2 weeks to decide what the feck he wants to do with his life. On one hand, does he want to go to Madrid, his so called "dream", playing with a bunch of egotistical morons, or play where he has a home. Where even though the perpetulant bastard is considered a cnut, he is loved.

I don't consider him to even think about the second option, but the chance is there. Wether it be point 0.00000001%.

Either way, I honestly expect a few phone calls from one David Beckham. No fecking idea why, but I think EL Golden balls himself will have some sway with el Cuntaldo.
So as I said. The only person who still thinks there's any chance ("The chance is there") and clings to it

DENIAL

Crerand Legend

I wasn't calling him a cnut, I was just pointing out that if Ronaldo can be called a cnut for doing what he did, Best can aswell. The fact that Best is the greatest talent to ever play for us is irrelivant here, as Ronaldo was probably the greatest talent since Best, and not all that far behind him (but I don't want to get into that).
You insulted George Best in your attempts to defend the now abscounded Ronaldo dont try and take it back now.You obviously never seen George play if you had you even be trying to compare them,never heard anybody mention Pele and Ronaldo in the same bracket yet,they did with our George.I wont be replying to you again as it is sad that this man who has spent the last few years trying to leave this club reduces us to insulting the real legends who played for this club.Ronaldo will regret his decision but thats his problem

JCurr

And yet again you take the post completely out of context to fill your agenda.

Nice reply btw.
You've got a big sausage for the lad, don't you mate. fecking meat rocket. You don't know what to do with yourself, do you?

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Best died as a United fan.

Cantona will die as United fan.

Keane was willing to die for the cause.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Just to refresh you mate, here's your post...

So as I said. The only person who still thinks there's any chance ("The chance is there") and clings to it

DENIAL
I don't consider him to even think about the second option, but the chance is there. Wether it be point 0.00000001%.
That boat has well and truly sailed and honestly believe that. I'm not going to stay up all night worrying if he's staying. Stuff that.

Edit: I apologize for calling you an ignorant feck. Out of line as Geebs said. I don't normally get this pissed, but exams and this crap has put me at boiling point.

Spoony

The People's President
Best died as a United fan.

Cantona will die as United fan.

Keane was willing to die for the cause.
I think that's the main reason why you can't compare them with Ronaldo. None of them left United at their peaks. Bestie drank his like away, yes, but he didn't force a move to another club. Cantona retired at United. And Keane ended his career at Celtic, when he was well past his sell by date. Ronaldo just didn't have the same affection for the place despite learning his trade at Old Trafford.

Ixion

after seeing the pics of him quaffing champers and slabbering all over Paris Hilton, im glad the roadshow is leaving town. He's at a crossroads now, either concentrate hard on his career and be one of the greats or party it all away
I've been thinking the same thing. Fergie can probably see whats coming and is getting rid before it starts.

Crerand Legend

I think that's the main reason why you can't compare them with Ronaldo. None of them left United at their peaks. Bestie drank his like away, yes, but he didn't force a move to another club. Cantona retired at United. And Keane ended his career at Celtic, when he was well past his sell by date. Ronaldo just didn't have the same effection for the place despite learning his trade at Old Trafford.
Sanity prevails.That says it all,should leave it at that but we wont will we.The sooner we get him delivered to the circus the better so we all can get back to laughing at the scousers again

TheReligion

Abusive

Thank You, Ronnie.
Have to say, that brought a tear to my eye.

The good memories he will leave are unbelieveable. He has grown up with us, as an 18 year old kid to the player he is now. Such a shame he has to go. Never seen a player like Ronaldo in my life time at the club.

Crerand Legend

The good memories he will leave are unbelieveable. He has grown up with us, as an 18 year old kid to the player he is now. Such a shame he has to go. Never seen a player like Ronaldo in my life time at the club.
There have been greater players before and there will be again,the main thing is Manchester United and he never really wanted to be here

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning

Exactly.

HsJ

Dont be silly. How can you hide a story like that?
By not making press statements.

This is why I said 'I think it could have been handled better'. I just feel that there was a better way of doing it. Maybe I'm wrong.

HsJ

Reports suggest it has been hidden for an entire year. Worse, lied about
Yeah, well my point was that I wanted us to have secured signings of replacements before announcing the fee so that we avoid a price hike in anyone we go in for.

Thats all...

B Cantona

Desperate
Yeah, well my point was that I wanted us to have secured signings of replacements before announcing the fee so that we avoid a price hike in anyone we go in for.

Thats all...
To be fair, you haven't got a clue how much groundwork has been done behind the scenes already, none of us do

Think it's safe to assume if this was a year in the offing, Fergie and co will have been busy little bees

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Reports suggest it has been hidden for an entire year. Worse, lied about
My opinion is that Fergie told Ronnie last summer to stay for 1 more season and that if he still felt the same then, he'd let him go. I dont think there was any money in place a year ago. Once Madrid put in that huge amount officially, there was no hiding it to let United complete their business. It just doesnt work like that. Madrid want to conclude their business as quickly as possible and im sure United want to know that money is coming in as soon as possible.

Thats why, in response to the other fella's post, I dont think United could have handled it any better.

HsJ

To be fair, you haven't got a clue how much groundwork has been done behind the scenes already, none of us do

Think it's safe to assume if this was a year in the offing, Fergie and co will have been busy little bees
Yeah, well thats the hope. But the fear is what I have stated initially.

Cal?

CR7 fan
There have been greater players before and there will be again, the main thing is Manchester United and he never really wanted to be here
From a footballing sense, very debatable... There was one George Best.

Agree with the part in italics.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
You insulted George Best in your attempts to defend the now abscounded Ronaldo dont try and take it back now.You obviously never seen George play if you had you even be trying to compare them,never heard anybody mention Pele and Ronaldo in the same bracket yet,they did with our George.I wont be replying to you again as it is sad that this man who has spent the last few years trying to leave this club reduces us to insulting the real legends who played for this club.Ronaldo will regret his decision but thats his problem
Don't bully him with piouness...George Best is forever a legend but don't pretend he was white than white himself. He messed United around just as much as Ronaldo. He didn't engiineer a move but he missed training, missed matches disrupted the changing room...He did it in differrent ways. He died a United fan yes and should be shown respect..

But you know fully the point he was making and your trying to be a pious Top Red by trying to shift the argument onto the fact that anyone that critisizes Best is in some way a cretin and therfore isn't worth the arguement....Stop being such a prat

You've filled every thread about Ronaldo with poisonous comments and the second someone has a go at a player you respect and like, you act like a complete dick about it.

Hush

Crerand Legend

Don't bully him with piouness...George Best is forever a legend but don't pretend he was white than white himself. He messed United around just as much as Ronaldo. He didn't engiineer a move but he missed training, missed matches disrupted the changing room...He did it in differrent ways. He died a United fan yes and should be shown respect..

But you know fully the point he was making and your trying to be a pious Top Red by trying to shift the argument onto the fact that anyone that critisizes Best is in some way a cretin and therfore isn't worth the arguement....Stop being such a prat

You've filled every thread about Ronaldo with poisonous comments and the second someone has a go at a player you respect and like, you act like a complete dick about it.

Hush
Mockney we have this conversation before and you obviously have not learned.You have your opinon on Ronaldo I have mine but insulting me with childish insults or the previous greats of this club with the sort of stuff I would expect from a Liverpool supporter aint going to change the situation ,he gone and he has left the majority of United supporters feeling let down with his attitude.Again you want a conversation with me cut out the personal insults,I have not insulted you

Count Duckula

:lol: You're the only person I've seen that suggested there was even a chance of him staying. Utterly delusional

What are you on about too insecure to let go?!?! I've let go, you're the one still pining and desperately clinging to the hope he might yet stay!

wonder if he'll come out one more time and say he's staying, just before he signs for Madrid. Just for old times sake like
:lol:

Mockney

Mockney we have this conversation before and you obviously have not learned.You have your opinon on Ronaldo I have mine but insulting me with childish insults or the previous greats of this club with the sort of stuff I would expect from a Liverpool supporter aint going to change the situation ,he gone and he has left the majority of United supporters feeling let down with his attitude.Again you want a conversation with me cut out the personal insults,I have not insulted you
Your right about the insluts...I shouldn't have stooped...

but can you not see the hypocracy in the 'don't you dare talk about Best like that - but Ronaldo's a cnut argument? My last argument about this ended with people putting words in my mouth and spreading it to the General with a holier than thou attitude...it's that kind of 'I wont even agknowledge your argument crap that got me riled..but I have no beef with you as you know

For me Cantona is a bigger legend to this club in terms of the way he acted towards it...far far above Best in that respect.(and of course a straosphere above Ronaldo).but if someone were to say he walked out on United, or criticize him I would try and argue the point with them and not be pious about it and slap them down...

But yeah, we've had this argument :lol: I'm not saying Best is the same, Ronaldo is a different kettle of fish,but there are parrallels to draw...and they should be allowed to be if people so wish, don't make people feel like traitors for using them

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Hard to take you seriously when you spew crap like this

There have been greater players before and there will be again,the main thing is Manchester United and he never really wanted to be here
Yeah right. There were many clubs interested in him at the time, including Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, and I think an Italian club. He was happy to sign for us and to learn from Fergie. He gave everything on the pitch, he had the same determination as Keano but a different way of expressing it. He only started wanting to leave once he's won everything there was to be won. This is my guess here but i believe that the first few times he discussed for a move away, Fergie must have convinced him to stay on at least until he's won the CL or BPITW, or both. And now that he's done both, he really doesn't have the same motivation as before.

Crerand Legend

Your right about the insluts...I shouldn't have stooped...

but can you not see the hypocracy in the 'don't you dare talk about Best like that - but Ronaldo's a cnut argument? My last argument about this ended with people putting words in my mouth and spreading it to the General with a holier than thou attitude...it's that kind of 'I wont even agknowledge your argument crap that got me riled..but I have no beef with you as you know

For me Cantona is a bigger legend to this club in terms of the way he acted towards it...far far above Best in that respect..but if someone were to say he walked out on United, or criticize him I would try and argue the point with them and not be pious about it and slap them down...

But yeah, we've had this argument :lol: I'm not saying Best is the same, Ronaldo is a different kettle of fish,but there are parrallels to draw...and they should be allowed to be if people so wish, don't make people feel like traitors for using them
Cheers for that.The line has to be drawn in the sand regarding Ronaldo he is gone and you will admit the arguement about what way he will remembered here would probably be better left until the dust settles,everybody is a little tender and liable to say things which in hindsight may be regretable.We are a little in limbo at the minute waiting on Fergies big signing to give us a lift and god its boring with no footie to watch.Again everybody is entitled to and will have their own thoughts on Ronaldo,ours are different but come the first weekend of the season we all be shouting for the same 11

Crerand Legend

Hard to take you seriously when you spew crap like this

Yeah right. There were many clubs interested in him at the time, including Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, and I think an Italian club. He was happy to sign for us and to learn from Fergie. He gave everything on the pitch, he had the same determination as Keano but a different way of expressing it. He only started wanting to leave once he's won everything there was to be won. This is my guess here but i believe that the first few times he discussed for a move away, Fergie must have convinced him to stay on at least until he's won the CL or BPITW, or both. And now that he's done both, he really doesn't have the same motivation as before.
You are right and good at the crap yourself

Mockney

Cheers for that.The line has to be drawn in the sand regarding Ronaldo he is gone and you will admit the arguement about what way he will remembered here would probably be better left until the dust settles,everybody is a little tender and liable to say things which in hindsight may be regretable.We are a little in limbo at the minute waiting on Fergies big signing to give us a lift and god its boring with no footie to watch.Again everybody is entitled to and will have their own thoughts on Ronaldo,ours are different but come the first weekend of the season we all be shouting for the same 11
Fair play...Agree with everything you said

Until next time...mwa ha ha ha!