All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

I'm always right

Ended up with some Sunderland spares...

3 in Stretty Exec - International Suite - NOW SOLD to DC1878

2 in North Exec - Salford Suite - NOW SOLD to scholesy legend

Let's be kind and say 40 quid a pop. All tickets have access to the private bars and restaurant and they all get you a free match programme.

PM me.

I'm always right

If anyone can sort Magic a spare for Brum I'll swap it for a West Brom away, or 2 West Brom aways and the buyer pays the difference.

EDIT: This is now sorted. Thanks for all the help with this, sure Magic really appreciates it.

K Stand Knut

Just applied for Spurs away. £44 for ticket and cheapest trains are £20.50 each way. Does anyone know how reasonable that is?
London prices mate. In comparison to Chelsea, the ticket is £10 less. The train is not as cheap as you could get it for but that depends on where you are going from.

Seems reasonable though

I'm always right

London prices mate. In comparison to Chelsea, the ticket is £10 less. The train is not as cheap as you could get it for but that depends on where you are going from.

Seems reasonable though
Agreed.

The train could be cheaper but it's still reasonable enough. He should probably be more concerned about his tiny chance of getting a ticket.

Magic United

just got a pm from Wazza_10:

West Brom Spares
Got 2 spare for West Brom away mate?

If you don't want them could you please post in the mains ticket forum

Matt

Sylar

Anybody ever sat in the "Fam" sections next tothe stretty end? Whats it like (ie atmosphere?)

Sylar

Lovely rofl ! Thanks for the info dude. Hoping cos its a liverpool fa cup match its a bit better. Bad enough being the only one signing in the east stand during the Rangers match :s

Neo_Mufc

Anybody ever sat in the "Fam" sections next tothe stretty end? Whats it like (ie atmosphere?)
Usually just like any other stand but with more kids. Guaranteed more noise singing etc for Liverpool, you won't be the only one singing ;).

I'm always right

Got 2 tickets in the Salford Suite (North Stand) to sell for both Stoke & Liverpool at home.

To make things easier I'm only going to sell to anyone who wants a pair for both games.

40 quid per ticket for Stoke
50 quid per ticket for the scouse.

PM me.

Edit: Bread is first in line after the fastest PM in the history of the caf, I think it arrived as I clicked "submit".

Boothy

Got 2 tickets in the Salford Suite (North Stand) to sell for both Stoke & Liverpool at home.

To make things easier I'm only going to sell to anyone who wants a pair for both games.

40 quid per ticket for Stoke
50 quid per ticket for the scouse.

PM me.

Edit: Bread is first in line after the fastest PM in the history of the caf, I think it arrived as I clicked "submit".
Charging more for the liverpool game instead of FV..?

Boothy

Don't understand why it'd only be 40 for Stoke and then 50 for the murderers, that doesn't happen for any other part of the ground.

Just sayin'

ashy7

Don't understand why it'd only be 40 for Stoke and then 50 for the murderers, that doesn't happen for any other part of the ground.

Just sayin'
The season tickets in the Salford Suite cost about £2,500, so I am pretty sure he is underselling the tickets. He is the last person to charge extra for tickets. He has sorted loads of people out, including aways.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
The season tickets in the Salford Suite cost about £2,500, so I am pretty sure he is underselling the tickets. He is the last person to charge extra for tickets. He has sorted loads of people out, including aways.
Plus VAT and that package doesn't include the cost of food and drink which you have to pay for on a match-match basis. The £2,500+ VAT price does cover all home games so in a typical 28 home game season you'd be looking at an average face value cost of c. £105 per game.

So Sharky is clearly selling significantly below face value with £40-£50 representing fantastic value for money for a luxury padded seat close to the half-way line. As an added bonus you'll receive a free matchday programme and complimentary half-time tea and coffee.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
:lol:

Cmon mate you work for United don't you?
If I worked for United and was in the business of promoting their hospitality facilities then I wouldn't have mentioned the VAT or the fact that food and drink are additional charges for that particular package. Well, not until they had their personal credit card or company account details to hand anyway. ;)

Jacob

Looking for a 'spare' couple of tickets for Spurs away on 15/01/11