All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

ashy7

Bloody hell mate - loads will get knocked back sadly.

I doubt the allocation will hit 40k for a start.

If you opted out of the ACS you're running a huge risk IMO...
Yeah yeah I know. I'm trying to make myself feel better! Judging by the attendance at the Wolves CC game, I'm hoping that enough people will have opted out of that one to give us a chance.

ashy7

Is it normal that the Bolton game has not been yet put on General sale? I'm getting a bit :nervous:
They have been selling Bolton tickets on Viagogo for a while now, which means that they are probably sold out. No chance of them going on general sale. Best bet is to get the from viagogo (not advised - rip off) or from here.

Quinny1999

Can anyone remember what the allocation was for the final when we played Chelsea?

Edit: Google reveals that it was 25,000. Not many for a final that, doesn't surprise me however.

K Stand Knut

Applications for the SF are open - just put mine in.

Anyone got any ideas where the different priced seats are allocated? £30, £40, £50 and £60 tickets available

ashy7

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
With the draw being tomorrow thought I might aswell ask this now. With regards any away in the quarter finals,under this new system would I have a chance of getting a ticket? Or will there be a collection point in Madrid,Barcelona , or whoever we do come against.
Thanks

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
With the draw being tomorrow thought I might aswell ask this now. With regards any away in the quarter finals,under this new system would I have a chance of getting a ticket? Or will there be a collection point in Madrid,Barcelona , or whoever we do come against.
Thanks
If we got Madrid, Barca or Inter you might be able to get one with 0 credits through the club. Well I'd probably guarantee you'd get Inter. But you have to pick the ticket up with a passport these days, and trust me they check it. I had a lecture about my first name and second name not matching up completely on my membership & passport in Marseille despite them telling me this at every single euro away and ensuring me they'd change their bloody records :houllier:

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
If we got Madrid, Barca or Inter you might be able to get one with 0 credits through the club. Well I'd probably guarantee you'd get Inter. But you have to pick the ticket up with a passport these days, and trust me they check it. I had a lecture about my first name and second name not matching up completely on my membership & passport in Marseille despite them telling me this at every single euro away and ensuring me they'd change their bloody records :houllier:
Well this will be my problem then! Have to see how I will work around it as desperate to go to whatever game it will be.!
Thanks

I'm always right

Well this will be my problem then! Have to see how I will work around it as desperate to go to whatever game it will be.!
Thanks
Or you could find a generous exec member that will nominate you to collect one of their tickets.

Ask me again after the draw, depending on who we get I might be able to help.

ashy7

Cheers mate.

Wish I'd gone for the middle two bands now instead of the £30 or £40 ones!!
I'm pretty sure you can change your application if you ring the ticket office. I was sat first tier behind the goal for the CC final, and that was a pretty good seat. I was sat on the very top row for the Everton semi, and felt pretty detached from the game. I've gone £50 first choice and £40 second for these.

Boothy

I'm pretty sure you can change your application if you ring the ticket office. I was sat first tier behind the goal for the CC final, and that was a pretty good seat. I was sat on the very top row for the Everton semi, and felt pretty detached from the game. I've gone £50 first choice and £40 second for these.

On the contary, I find it to be better at the very top, better atmosphere and still a decent view IMO

I see what you mean about being detached from the game though

ashy7

Is this over the phone? Nout online...
It is online mate, has been for a while - in the buy or apply section.

I know what you mean about a better atmosphere higher up - I sit tier two East Stand and I love it, but I just think the top row at Wembley was too high. Getting the escalator to the top was fun though!

Sylar

Im guessing the chances for OU members getting semi final tickets are slim to nil? (i mean through united officially)

K Stand Knut

Im guessing the chances for OU members getting semi final tickets are slim to nil? (i mean through united officially)
Members cannot even apply at this stage so I would guess so. The only chance you'd have would be to get one after the apps have been finalised but I doubt there will be many left!!

On a more positive note, I would also be surprised if there was not some floating about for sale. Get your feelers out ASAP and let people know you want one, especially people you know who are likely to have tickets.

Last resort would be heading down on the day and buying one. Met a few people for the Chelsea Cup Final who bought them on the day at reasonable prices

K Stand Knut

Good shout mate - rang them this morning and changed to the middle two levels so hopefully won't be in the Gods where I was for Chelsea

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Families eh!

Coming out of the woodwork.

I might not even make the Semi and the Chelsea games myself judging from the phone calls and emotional blackmails already.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Families eh!

Coming out of the woodwork.

I might not even make the Semi and the Chelsea games myself judging from the phone calls and emotional blackmails already.
All the big game Reds coming out of the woodwork!

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I need a ticket for Chelsea away in Champions League. If anyone could sell or help somehow, please PM me.

Joker

I'm picking up a ticket from the Ticket Office for tomorrows game because I sorted out a red cafe member with my name as I thought I couldn't make it. The ticket is on my brothers name, we have the same address, I have his membership card and the ticket was paid by my card, which I will also use as the photo ID. Anyone reckon I will be having any problems getting the ticket ?

RonaldoVII

I'm picking up a ticket from the Ticket Office for tomorrows game because I sorted out a red cafe member with my name as I thought I couldn't make it. The ticket is on my brothers name, we have the same address, I have his membership card and the ticket was paid by my card, which I will also use as the photo ID. Anyone reckon I will be having any problems getting the ticket ?
You'll be fine.

I'm always right

Done this loads of times. Simply slip the card through and say "I have a ticket on this to pick up". The less you say, the less they ask!!