All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

K Stand Knut

The city results are starting to creep out, I aint got anything yet. very very worried.
Sorry for several quick posts people but I don't like responding to individual messages in one large message!!!!

Bread - have you got an ST in the ACS? Or just an ST?

If you are in the ACS, you'll have one without a doubt I should think. Not in it, I'd be surprised if you didn't get one

Bread

Sorry for several quick posts people but I don't like responding to individual messages in one large message!!!!

Bread - have you got an ST in the ACS? Or just an ST?

If you are in the ACS, you'll have one without a doubt I should think. Not in it, I'd be surprised if you didn't get one
Nah i'm in it, Just bit worried a lot seem to have it in thier account history and i dont! If i dont get one i will be really kicking off with the TO

Maltese Manc

A Very Weasteful poster
I have a ticket for chelsea in the home end though. How much do you think I'll need to pay a tout to get one in the away end?

K Stand Knut

I have a ticket for chelsea in the home end though. How much do you think I'll need to pay a tout to get one in the away end?
Think £100+ then anything less is a bonus.

Best bet is to leave it as late as possible and see what is still about, at least you can relax safe in the knowledge that you can get in to watch it anyway.

K Stand Knut

Nah i'm in it, Just bit worried a lot seem to have it in thier account history and i dont! If i dont get one i will be really kicking off with the TO
You'll be fine mate (I hope, for your sake as well as the tard you'll have to speak to try and sort it out).

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
If anybody gets tickets for city and for some reason cannot attend and knows no-one they'd prefer to give their tickets to than ol' Feeky, then I'd like to put my name forward for consideration.

I await Boothy posting 100 green laughing smilies.

I'm always right

Just confirmed with all the lads, this is only online so they haven't actually had a "no" yet. It could be that the club are working through the execs and ACS first??

K Stand Knut

20k ACS?

And the rest, I'd be very surprised if it was less than 30K in there.
This!!

We got 46k for the Wolves game and I wold be extremely surprised if we sold 26k tickets for the game on top of 20k ACS members!!!

This could bugger up my trip as well as one of the lads going with me is not in the ACS, I don't think

RonaldoVII

This!!

We got 46k for the Wolves game and I wold be extremely surprised if we sold 26k tickets for the game on top of 20k ACS members!!!

This could bugger up my trip as well as one of the lads going with me is not in the ACS, I don't think
There were shit loads of kids/schools there, though.

I'm in the same boat. I'm in the ACS but other applicant isn't :nervous:

I'm always right

There were shit loads of kids/schools there, though.

I'm in the same boat. I'm in the ACS but other applicant isn't :nervous:
Still, there is no chance that only 20,000 fans apply for aways, especially when you consider that a decent percentage of that 20,000 wouldn't apply... that would mean a pretty damn good chance of picking up away tickets, and well we all know that aint the case.