All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Just asked a pal with a season ticket if he can apply for me as I know he can't make it but if that falls through and anyone here isn't planning on getting to Elland Road keep me in mind please

K Stand Knut

Just asked a pal with a season ticket if he can apply for me as I know he can't make it but if that falls through and anyone here isn't planning on getting to Elland Road keep me in mind please
I've put two apps in mate and we are both 50/50 on attendance.

I'll post on here if I have any spares for you.

IanDangerously

Is there anybody who was in the bolton ballot whos sorted now can ring the TO and get a return? my mate needs a spare. pleeeeeeease!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I made a cock up with flights. Anyone who is willing to cut it tight for the manchester derby for flight from Shannon to Liverpool ONE WAY, arrive at liverpool at 11.25am day of the game let me know. Will give it to ye for 25 euro (original payment 60 euro) for 2 adults. All I gotta do is change names for the flight for ye.

Serves me right for booking shit while half asleep............

Robin

Is there anybody who was in the bolton ballot whos sorted now can ring the TO and get a return? my mate needs a spare. pleeeeeeease!
I just rang them as i also want to go and they said they have had a few returns this morning but they have all gone, just unlucky.

IrishLegend

Out of interest, With away tickets does the amount you've applied for in the past make any difference?

The is the first season i've been able to apply for away tickets so i'm curious. Didn't apply to WBA (forgot to do it) but applied for all since and no joy so far.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Out of interest, With away tickets does the amount you've applied for in the past make any difference?

The is the first season i've been able to apply for away tickets so i'm curious. Didn't apply to WBA (forgot to do it) but applied for all since and no joy so far.
No, loyalty doesn't register high on the agenda with the TO unfortunately.

Expect to get no more than 3 aways all season, and that would be a suprise.

aidanb

looking for two tickets for man utd norwich game on 1st of october, preferably in stetford end? i will be flying over from ireland on friday night before game or saturday morning...i have got tickets of people here a few times & my brother is brophs on here.....cheers in advance!

Robin

Any here get regular away tickets?

I'm looking to do a swap, need some extra for QPR away and I'm willing to swap for away tickets to most games. As most of you know, I'm pretty much guaranteed 2 away tickets to 95% of games.
I will have a go for you mate although i am never that successful, got some for WBA but failed in the other two, i have just paid £60 for a Bolton ticket which is not to bad, trouble is the London games are so popular.

Magic United

Any here get regular away tickets?

I'm looking to do a swap, need some extra for QPR away and I'm willing to swap for away tickets to most games. As most of you know, I'm pretty much guaranteed 2 away tickets to 95% of games.
I will apply for you but I have only got 1 from my last 17 applications so dont get your hopes up

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I'm expecting to be in god's own city for the Norwich match (I don't get home that much these days).

I understand that all tickets are now sold (I bet the Chavs & Shitty wish they could sell out against Norwich :lol:).

If anyone might have one I could buy please PM me.

Cheers

Rooney24

Im living in Switzerland at the minute so if anyone has a spare for the basel game or could sort me out with one it would be very greatly appreciated.

I will be completely honest at this point and say I have nothing to offer in return as I gave up my season ticket about two years ago when I moved here :(
Still on the hunt for a Basel away ticket if anyone has a spare.

Cheers.

bsc

looking for two tickets for man utd norwich game on 1st of october, preferably in stetford end? i will be flying over from ireland on friday night before game or saturday morning...i have got tickets of people here a few times & my brother is brophs on here.....cheers in advance!
I've a Norwich ticket available. 3103 in the upper Stretty.

aidanb

just bumping this, looking for 2 tickets together if possible....preferably stretford end but will consider any tickets

bsc

Just the 1?

I'm interested but I need to check later whether I'm going to have the opportunity to go or not.
Yeah mate, I'll be on holiday as it's my bday. Also available for Basle the Tues before.

I'll do you both for less than face value to save sending the ticket out twice.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anyone get Chelsea on their membership card?

According to my letter confirmation I have to bring my membership card, ID and the letter to gain entry to the ground - surely that defeats the whole idea of making it easier! Not complaining like, but just find it daft.

datura

Anyone get Chelsea on their membership card?

According to my letter confirmation I have to bring my membership card, ID and the letter to gain entry to the ground - surely that defeats the whole idea of making it easier! Not complaining like, but just find it daft.
Get there a reasonable time before the game because if it's malfunctioning (which it did last season) there will be a fair queue in the TO and you might miss the start of the game.

IanDangerously

Get there a reasonable time before the game because if it's malfunctioning (which it did last season) there will be a fair queue in the TO and you might miss the start of the game.
Im taking my mate to the chelsea game on my membership card. Would we be best just going to the TO on saturday and getting a paper ticket issued? Can we actually do that?

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Yeah you can't do that. Just do it with the card, they don't check it. I've got in on cards of blokes/birds who couldn't be less obviously me if they were talking radiators.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
The card inevitably wont work, new technology and united's ticketing process never mesh together all that well. Id rather just avoid the hassle!
It should work no probs. My girlfriend used mine last season. I just stood at the turnstiles and watched her go in. If there was a problem I'd step in and show them my ID and all that shit, but there was no problem at all.