All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Long shot, but has anyone got 3 spares for the Spurs game?

Would be v appreciated. Ta very much.

I'm always right

Near OT Tollgate is best pub but I'd just go round town to be honest!
For most games these days I kinda prefer a chilled pint at the Quay House (Salford Quays) rather than the madness at the Tollgate/Blaize. A nice 10 min stroll from there to OT over the water.

Magnus

Another mad swede
Best pub to go before the game and quickest way from Manc Pic to OT these days?

Didn't go at all last year but made up for it with a ST!
Bishops Blaize if you want a sing song and if you are prepared to wait for a pint 45 mins. I like The Trafford. If you smoke then then you can get out within the pub area and you can get a drink fast enough (paying a quid or so more) in the singing area. Only been to the Tollgate a few times but the grill outside is great. Also there is Sam Platts but I´ve never been there. Heard it´s good though

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
I'm looking to take my daughter for her 16th, probably to QPR in nov, where can I get tickets that won't set me back £180 a piece?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yeah I can help with that as well if Sultan somehow can't!

Anyone know if the SU's in Manchester will be selling cheap tickets for the United v Newcaste game on Weds?

cinc

What do you reckon, any chance for a ticket for the Cluj (Kolozsvar) away game for the United end? I can get a ticket for the home end, but it'd be lovely to experience it the proper way.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What do you reckon, any chance for a ticket for the Cluj (Kolozsvar) away game for the United end? I can get a ticket for the home end, but it'd be lovely to experience it the proper way.
It is virtually impossible to get a ticket for a Euro away (unless you get it in the official club ballot) due to the rule of having to pick up the ticket on the day of the match by showing your passport.

smallred

ive got one spare for tomorrow as a mate has to work. strettie lower, 25quid.

PM me please!

ashy7

I get that, but I don't need many, I need one. :) I think I'll get one ticket for the home end as a safety and will try to get one to the United end in town somehow.
The only way you would be able to get a ticket is if you get an executive member to apply and then allocate you to pick up their tickets.

VanTheMan10

Looking the 1 Ticket for Arsenal at home please?

I've helped others in the past.

Agent Red

Don't suppose anyone's got any tickets for this weekend in the stretty? Tall ask I know...

Magic United

Need a pair for Arsenal if anyone can help, have sorted lads out on here before so they can vouch for me

Status
Not open for further replies.